over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Botox

TeknoViking

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Okay guys who has had it? I know you get different products in different parts of your face. I have been thinking about getting my forehead lines done. I always have made fun of people for doing this shit LOL but I am getting older and its becoming more noticeable to me.

Would you recommend? Whats your experience etc...

I have been doing some research online for the last few days so my knowledge on it is small.

Never had it done but the chick I used to pork would get it done and shes the first person I ever met where you couldn't tell it was done. She said she would use a very small amount so it doesn't look bad.

a good doc won't overdo it. sometimes people i have known who've had it will practically beg the doc for more but a good doctor won't go overboard with it because they feel like a bad and obvious job can damage their reputation. people can easily get carried away with this shit. better to get too little than too much. you can always add a little if you feel like you need more.

I had it done. It really does work. The problem I have is it only lasts about 4 months. I started getting fillers in most spots which last 1 to 2 years. Then a little botox as needed. I know some guys think it isn't macho, but girls use make to look better and I am not about ready to do that. LOL

I had it done. It really does work. The problem I have is it only lasts about 4 months. I started getting fillers in most spots which last 1 to 2 years. Then a little botox as needed. I know some guys think it isn't macho, but girls use make to look better and I am not about ready to do that. LOL

thats funny that you say that, but Chanel came out with a guys make up line for that reason. Its supposedly quite good but I can't imagine ever wearing make up lol. I've thought about under eye trough fillers, as you get older and leaner that is one of the first areas that hollow out and it can make it look like you've got bags just thru shadowing and that ages you fast. Which filler did you go with?

thats funny that you say that, but Chanel came out with a guys make up line for that reason. Its supposedly quite good but I can't imagine ever wearing make up lol. I've thought about under eye trough fillers, as you get older and leaner that is one of the first areas that hollow out and it can make it look like you've got bags just thru shadowing and that ages you fast. Which filler did you go with?

I never had much problems with under the eyes. Mostly deep wrinkles in the forehead from the sun over years. I used Juvaderm, but the nurse used another filler she said last longer. Not sure of name. I know now they also have an alternative to botox. It is called dysport. They are coming out with new products all the time.

I'm bot into this stuff but if you're going to do it, don't go overboard. I guess it's a tendency to do that? Idk, but a lot of people using botox that I know look like they have a plastic face. So just keep it under control.

I previously had botox and it's amazing. I would never go overboard. It's funny bc my lines aren't that profound so I just use Retin-a. Not saying I won't get it done again.

By the way, who care's if others don't like it. Plus, I don't ever talk about it and haven't had anyone say anything about it.

Yup been getting pinned up in the forehead for a number of years. I’m mid 30’s now. I have no shame when it comes to looking my best. I’m a far cry from an effeminate male as well.

Hit up Groupon/living social but, make sure a doctor does it. Or, someone who has many, MANY reviews.

Personally, I’ve found dysport to be better than Botox. The woman who pins me up usually says muscular men do better and need fewer units with dysport. Dysport is cheaper too usually. Guy’s forehead muscles are apparently pretty strong in comparison to women’s and Botox seems to wear off quicker IME.

Give it a shot see if you like it. I get 12-20 units twice a year. Once before summer and once before the holidays.

Hope that helps.

Yup been getting pinned up in the forehead for a number of years. I’m mid 30’s now. I have no shame when it comes to looking my best. I’m a far cry from an effeminate male as well.

Hit up Groupon/living social but, make sure a doctor does it. Or, someone who has many, MANY reviews.

Personally, I’ve found dysport to be better than Botox. The woman who pins me up usually says muscular men do better and need fewer units with dysport. Dysport is cheaper too usually. Guy’s forehead muscles are apparently pretty strong in comparison to women’s and Botox seems to wear off quicker IME.

Give it a shot see if you like it. I get 12-20 units twice a year. Once before summer and once before the holidays.

Hope that helps.

Make sure you get your zinc. Zinc and also retin-a will make it last longer in my opinion. Also, if anyone has issues with bruising....consume Bromelain. It will keep bruising to a min.

Last edited:
Is this stuff generally all priced the same for each doc you go to? Do you get what you pay for or is it so common that I should feel confident if someone has a lot of reviews that they will do a good job.

I would trust the recommendation of someone you know better. Reviews online can be fake. Or at least take note of the negative ones.

I got it in my forehead and armpits.

Definitely worked on my forehead and it also helped reduce sweating in my underarms.

Go to a good doctor so its done correctly and plan on every 3 - 4 months or atleast that's what I have been doing.

I got my first Botox on my 11...the lines in between your brows that u use to make a angry face... It worked I will prob keep doing it couple times a year. Makes me look not as mean which I think is a good thing lol. Mine took longer then normal to work almost 2 weeks but it's made the lines less pronounced. I'm going to ask about this dysport

I learned more about it and then got it. I didn't like the idea of something toxic being injected into me but it's only toxic in the sense it will paralyze muscle fibers.

I thought it wasn't working. You can't feel it at all, it's not a filler and I don't know if a doctor would use it as a filler. It doesn't inflate it just stops the muscle from moving in that range and then the skin tends to heal itself. Kind of like how if you put a cup on your mouth and hold it there or a respirator you'll get wrinkles after a few hours. When your face isn't being used that way then it will fade away

I need to go back man once it wore off I'm like I need it! My 11 is so prominent makes me look like I'm angry alot lol

I need to go back man once it wore off I'm like I need it! My 11 is so prominent makes me look like I'm angry alot lol
Mine was making me look like I had a unibrow. I'm alright with looking angry, I just say I have a resting bitch face and angry can look sexy but angry with a unibrow probably only works in Europe lol

It's great in your forehead. Makes a huge difference if you have frown lines. It seems to wear off very fast for me. Got to get it done every 3 months to maintain. Probably because of the AAS and training....and making faces in the gym when you lift.

Me too, that's why I do it. I have one deep line between my brows that makes me look really angry.

One of the sponsors on here sells it. I'm tempted to do it myself, but I'm afraid I'll fuck it up and give myself a droopy eyelid.

Me too, that's why I do it. I have one deep line between my brows that makes me look really angry.

One of the sponsors on here sells it. I'm tempted to do it myself, but I'm afraid I'll fuck it up and give myself a droopy eyelid.
What sponsor? I thought about doing it myself alot could go wrong lol

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner