over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Bloodwork - How bad am I???

finxster

Registered
Haven't had bloodwork done in a while, and not sure if my numbers are way high or ok for where I am.

Background...
Just came down to 500mg Test E cruise a few weeks ago. Was on higher dose for 6 months with 1g test and rotations of deca and tren e. Also ran clen and t3 the last couple months.

Attachments

• bloodwork.jpg
    bloodwork.jpg
    188 KB · Views: 257
liver values are out of control, are you or have you been running orals?

His liver values are elevated but not "out of control". Many things can cause that level of elevation.

Last edited:
No oral AAS in over a year. Only the T3 and Clen taken orally.

There are such a range of "normal" levels, that I'm not sure how to compare. The liver values are elevated, but I've seen normal range as high as 56 U/L when searching, but others list 30 U/L as the high. :banghead:

Last edited:
they should be <50 U/L so yours are only very minorly elevated...
shouldnt be of any concern... unless youre pushing 100 and NOT taking orals or drinking i would start to worry... in general i DO NOT think long term liver values between 50-100 u/l are dangerous at all.

Its a little high but your liver can be stressed by a number of factors. Tren did this to me last year. Also, I think the amount of protein you take effects it. you should retest and make sure it doesn't stay high.

I get higher liver values from a good leg workout lol. Bun is high drink more water. RBC and hcrit are up, do more cardio and you may not have to donate blood later. Increase good fats like avocado and coconut to help HDL.

But for what you were on, and on now...not bad, at least I would be worse.

Thanks guys!

Wow didn't realize a big workout could do that...I actually did work legs the day before...

I took the test after 11am and hadn't eaten or drank anything since 11pm the night before, so was basically dehydrated for me. I would usually have half a gallon drank by then.

Haven't done much cardio or kept up with the good fats since coming down, so I will get back on that starting tomorrow.

His liver values are elevated but not "out of control". Many things can cause that level of elevation.

Are u serious. clearly you have no real world medical experience. Anything above 50+ on either ast/alt should be concerning. He less than 10 points elevated.

For the OP, in many hospital institutions in my area your H/H is what we could "normal range." Its in the upper limits but still within range at our facility and many like us. Your bun is slightly high. IF your creatinine is good, then its more then due to dehydration.

Thanks guys!

Wow didn't realize a big workout could do that...I actually did work legs the day before...

I took the test after 11am and hadn't eaten or drank anything since 11pm the night before, so was basically dehydrated for me. I would usually have half a gallon drank by then.

Haven't done much cardio or kept up with the good fats since coming down, so I will get back on that starting tomorrow.

Are u serious. clearly you have no real world medical experience. Anything above 50+ on either ast/alt should be concerning. He less than 10 points elevated.

For the OP, in many hospital institutions in my area your H/H is what we could "normal range." Its in the upper limits but still within range at our facility and many like us. Your bun is slightly high. IF your creatinine is good, then its more then due to dehydration.

An acute rise of Transaminase Levels (AST/ALT) from strenuous exercise is common. We can see two times higher of normal upper limit after exercise on LFT. This is normal. His BUN and Creatinine falls in the same physiological response from an acute bout of exercise. Excessive protein intake will alter his values also.

All in all his lab's are skewed from exercise a day prior to his lab's. Even then, they look ok.

Thanks guys! I'll run my next ones by you in 3 months. Appreciate the feedback.

An acute rise of Transaminase Levels (AST/ALT) from strenuous exercise is common. We can see two times higher of normal upper limit after exercise on LFT. This is normal. His BUN and Creatinine falls in the same physiological response from an acute bout of exercise. Excessive protein intake will alter his values also.

All in all his lab's are skewed from exercise a day prior to his lab's. Even then, they look ok.

TWO TIMES THE UPPER LIMIT?
so AST/ALT of around 100 might not be concerning at all?

lets say i run orals, test after 4 weeks, AST/ALT are around 80 or so, then i do another test after 8 weeks (still on the orals) and AST/ALT are around 80 again, does that mean that the orals DO NOT have a significant impact on the liver?

what do you consider normal AST/ALT readings on cycle without orals then? i havent seen that many people testing liver values when not on orals to be honest, but ive seen quite a few getting readings over 50 and blaming tren or some other specific drug...

whats your personal opinion on 17aa methylated AAS stewie? reading your post makes me wonder if orals actually have a significant impact on the liver at all... and the evidence for orals being pretty harmless on the liver (not cholesterol though) is increasing steadily...

There would be a substantial difference between a rise in transaminse levels from muscle tissue breakdown vs drug induced hepatotoxcity.

With a drug induced toxicity, there are two major causes.
Idiosyncratic drug reactions which are drugs that directly affect the liver or the metabolites of said drug. Or known as metabolic-idiosyncratic. Then there are drugs that mediate an immune response. Known as Cytolytic T-cell activation.

Unless I'm mistaken, the elevated transaminse levels from muscle tissue breakdown is reactive of extracellular mechanisms, unlike drug induced intracellular. In which doesn't cause fulminant hepatic failure such as from certain hepatotoxic drugs.

There are several other etiologies that are causes of hepatic injury. I reckon, this fits the topic more so.

So, no I wouldn't place the two in the same category, otherwise we would be seeing more non-drug induced fitness buffs with liver failure or needing liver transplants.

Last edited:

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
commonplaceconsulting
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner