over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

First Run Questions

zee-man

Registered
I've been here for a while, trying to learn and get my mind and habits in line, and finally decided to take my first run. Pretty standard Test 500 / week intended for 12 weeks. I'm currently on the start of week 4. I've got some questions that I swear I've read the answers too before but can't find via the search engine.

1.) I thought between weeks 3 and 4 I should start noticing changes. What exactly am I looking for here, as I've not really seen anything profound nor do I feel like Arny from Commando. I see more fullness in the mornings, but hard to gauge strength improvement being on a strength-oriented program.

2.) Getting pretty ridiculous low back pumps from random stuff like walking, lifting seems to be a non-issue. Taking potassium to counter and focusing on hydration, any other tips? I also thought this was an orals thing.

3.) I'm eating 7 meals a day- 8oz meat, 1/2 veggies, 2 tbsp healthy fat a meal. Do I need carbs to realize the potential muscular growth? I'll have carb / cheat meals with rice or tortillas occasionally post workout, but nothing extreme.

4.) Aside from rest, hydration, and food intake is there anything else I can do to further my chances of reaping maximal results? I do deep tissue therapy every other week also.

Thanks.

Tips for assistant

Need recipe and advice on workout, write to me at davidpang0529 gmail com

I've been here for a while, trying to learn and get my mind and habits in line, and finally decided to take my first run. Pretty standard Test 500 / week intended for 12 weeks. I'm currently on the start of week 4. I've got some questions that I swear I've read the answers too before but can't find via the search engine.

1.) I thought between weeks 3 and 4 I should start noticing changes. What exactly am I looking for here, as I've not really seen anything profound nor do I feel like Arny from Commando. I see more fullness in the mornings, but hard to gauge strength improvement being on a strength-oriented program.

2.) Getting pretty ridiculous low back pumps from random stuff like walking, lifting seems to be a non-issue. Taking potassium to counter and focusing on hydration, any other tips? I also thought this was an orals thing.

3.) I'm eating 7 meals a day- 8oz meat, 1/2 veggies, 2 tbsp healthy fat a meal. Do I need carbs to realize the potential muscular growth? I'll have carb / cheat meals with rice or tortillas occasionally post workout, but nothing extreme.

4.) Aside from rest, hydration, and food intake is there anything else I can do to further my chances of reaping maximal results? I do deep tissue therapy every other week also.

Thanks.

Are you sure the test you are taking is properly dosed? At week 4 you should be noticing some strength increase in the gym, possibly oily skin, and maybe some acne.

Never heard of low back pumps from just test

sounds like your nutition is good and getting proper rest

keep pushing yourself hard with the workout and eat

Some people feel super human on test, others not so much. I would get estradiol levels checked as well as T levels at the 6 week mark

Your eating habits are the same as a bodybuilder doing a cut. You need carbs in there!

To know if your Test is properly dosed you should be a part of the Testing at AnaSci.org. If you are a member there already and have 25 posts or made a minimum $25 donation or made a purchase from the Professional Muscle Store, then you already have access...sorry, I can't remember everyone who is a member over there.

Hi gents, thanks for taking the time to reply. I havent checked the forums in a while as I've had my nose to the grind stone.

For carbs I seem to fluff out. And the meal plan was something my coach was running himself from I believe Jon Andersen (spelling on last name, sorry).

I did get bloodwork on week 5. Came back at 2200 total and >50 on free. Thought my bloodwork would show both without max but doctor said I should be about 60 free at 500/week.

I'm on week 12 now, bodyweight is up to 250lbs, but admittedly I never felt super human like I'd always expected from reading posts here. My weights have gone up but that's been based on my strength program I'm running (wouldn't have expected otherwise). My strongman coach has said that basically muscle grows slowly - which we know - even on gear and as I was already pushing on my programming my body was working hard so wouldn't notice a jump in performance.

Considering going another 6-8 weeks bumping the test another 250 (total 750/week) as I enter a mass phase to hopefully foster more growth from the volume work.

Bio, I went with a guaranteed sponsor but I did want to do the anasci donation. Contacted one of the reps and then life got in the way and I didnt get back to him for several weeks at the time. Felt like a d-bag to bug him again as it was my fault for disappearing. Still interested though.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear