over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

I'm pretty sure ive got fake d-bol

9muscle9

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Ive been running 400mg of test per week for 2 weeks now. I actually only started dbol 4 days ago, i haven't noticed anything from it since Ive started taking it, its blue hearts dianabol, and im pretty sure that some tablets are bigger than others... which just screams counterfeit.

I havent noticed any extreme pumps or strength gain, or any weight gain for that matter, im at a steady 220-223lbs, not sure what bodyfat im at, but i have visible abs.

Eating around 4500 cals a day and 220-240g protein.

Im going to be an lab rat/idiot and up my dbol to 60mg per day, if i dont gain anything then the dbol is fake as silicone tits.

I'd try uping your protein intake, I believe you should be closer to 400g/day considering your bodyweight. Also I had some BD dbol that I thought was bunk or underdosed but I read that if you chew the tabs first, and let dissolve in your mouth, that it will help with absorption. It worked for me and now I def get the pumps and that sense of well being from my dbol. And 4 days is a bit early to tell, give it a bit more time. Just my .02

if its real dbol, after swallowing 1-2 10mg tabs an waiting an hour u will know if its real

dont bother taking 60mgs, its fake if u cant feel it

if its real dbol, after swallowing 1-2 10mg tabs an waiting an hour u will know if its real

dont bother taking 60mgs, its fake if u cant feel it

Don't tell him that. You are experienced, you know your body and can tell when something works. he is not experienced and wouldn't have a clue how to tell if something is real or not that quickly.

I did a 6 week cycle of blue hearts dbol 80mg ed and I had no strength increase or pumps. I did get very bloated and had bad moon face

WOW! a thread i started with a noob question and didnt get flamed straight away, i will try upping my protein and ill up my dose to 60mg and see what happens.

I will also try chewing before swallowing them.

thanks for the help.

you should feel great and way better at the gym once u started the test and dbol,if u dnt feel any better,or any gains or pumps brotha,prob fake,i dnt mess with that crap anyways

Don't tell him that. You are experienced, you know your body and can tell when something works. he is not experienced and wouldn't have a clue how to tell if something is real or not that quickly.

good point, but not feeling dbol?
i dont think ive come across anyone who cant feel dbols effects almost instantaneously after a few tabs, (to some extent atleast)the pumps, water retention, appetite increases etc)

maybe ur right, but jus very odd i i think that someone cant atleast feel there dbol

I've always started getting terrible back pumps about 3 days in. But my first day in the gym on dbol I can feel the change in my pump.

As for noticing strength/size gains that takes about 2 weeks for me to truly notice it visually.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131