over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Road to 2015 KY muscle and National with prep coach Shawn Nutter

Str8_flexin31

Newbies
hey guys
stats 6'1 currently 230 lbs been competing since 2010 (180 lbs comp weight) went through a few trainers till i found the man i really mesh well with...Started with Shawn end of 2012 we did our first show together in sept. of 2013 where i was 35 lbs heavier and moved up a weight class and we just finished the 2014 season 27th sept. (where we placed 3rd out of 6) with a ton of extra muscle, leanest I've ever been and moved into the super heavy class.... :) so the offseason has started as well as the reverse diet
Macros at end of prep were 355P 50C 60F and two weeks later we are currently 355p 335c 90f we will continue to increase macros as we hit sticking point had 3 cheats since show still lean and didn't get to insane with post show rebound previous off-seasons i was normally high carb med low fat guy with moderate protein ex (325p 800-100c 90-100f) so this year going use new approach up the protein higher carbs moderate range 500-600 max and really push the healthy fats...
far as training will be using DOGG CRAP (DC) Training I've never used this style before I've always done HIIT style and giant sets and never did compound moment due to bad shoulder and low back....
i feel like cycling this 8 weeks along with BBing style super sets drops ect. along with giant sets like I've used in past should help my physique change a ton!!!!
supplements using the sponsor MEAN GREEN and SAP
ill try and get some pics posted for you guys soon if you like to follow my off-season plan :headbang:

first week of DC was intense :headband: pumps were unreal doing a 4 split 3 DC style and a bodybuilding style for some pump and fluff work so i hit everything twice a week!!! current macros 335 pro 400 carbs 90 fat
next adjustment will be adding 20 fat i do one cheat meal a week! its on friday post workout!!!!!
i stick to meal timing on training days i add a pre workout ISO shake and HBCD with BCAAS during training for a total of 9 meals thats with intra and pre workout shake on off days i remove the whey shake and intra carbs and just eat more chicken in one of my meals and add sweet potato
i keep carbs around training and at breakfast

here are some photos from my show on the 27th of sept i took 3rd in the super heavies i weighed in at 227lbs then saturday of show was 214lb so i was way lighter than everyone in my class

Last edited:
Ky muscle is an awesome show! My favorite I have ever done so far. Will be following this thread. Good luck!

HOPEFULLY I will be at the ky muscle this year, so I will get to see you on stage, good luck. (its my birthday weekend ;) )

That is awesome Str8, I will definetly be following bro. And I talked to Shawn today or might have been yesterday.

LISTEN HERE BRO, IF YOU NEED ANYTHING AT ALL,PLEASE EMAIL ME BRO AND YOU GOT IT. GET SOME PICS UP AND LETS SEE THE MUTATION AS WE CALL IT ;) GOOD LUCK BROTHER, SHOOT ME AN EMAIL TOMM, LETS CHAT FOR A BIT;)2

HOPEFULLY I will be at the ky muscle this year, so I will get to see you on stage, good luck. (its my birthday weekend ;) )

If you make it up there be sure to say what's up!

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Pdx236
NapsGear