over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Losing Major Weight

xeno316

Registered
So I am in need of some help. This is my second bodybuilding show. When I get down to the last 4 weeks I start to drop weight like crazy. I know that it is part of the goal but I drop to much weight. My calories are still pretty high for 3 weeks out. I was 250lbs Friday morning. Had a cheat meal last night and my normal food. Was 245lbs this morning. I'm worried that my weight will continue to drop like my last show. Anyone else have this problem? Any advice would be great

Here are my stats, cycle and meals

33yrs
6'3"
245lbs

Training 6 days a week
Cardio 20-30mins stair stepper

Meals
2 Cups Egg Whites
1 Cup Oatmeal
1 3/4 Cup almond Milk
4 tbsp peanutbutter

10oz chicken
1 cup rice
1 tbsp mct oil

Post Work out
2 Cups Egg Whites

10oz tilapia
1 cup sweet potatoe
1 cup asparagus

10oz steak
1/2 cup sweet potatoe
1 cup broccoli

10oz chicken
1/2 cup rice
1 tbsp mct oil

10oz tilapia
2 cups roman lettuce
8 tbsp lite balsamic vinaigrette

2 Cups Egg Whites
1 tbsp mct oil
2 tbsp peanut butter

Cycle
1.5cc Rip Mix(50mg Test Prop, Tren Ace, Mast Prop) ED
800mg Primo a week
500mg Test Prop a week
100mg Winstol ED
60mg Anavar ED
40mg Halotestine ED
30mg Superdrol ED
50mcg T3 ED
80mcg Clen ED
1mg Armidex ED

Did anything else change? If so, you may be shedding water. How do you look visually? Quickly dropping several pound when you already lean should cause a very noticeable change in leanness / vascularity. If the mirror results are not matching the scale drop, I would consider raising calories slightly and maybe cutting back on the t3. BTW, that's a lot of orals bro!

Uve got one show under ur belt and working on ur second. U ever consider hiring Shelby who can teach u how to prep appropriately? Might as well pony up now and save urself years of self prep only to realize later on u could've done much better with better guidance. Just a suggestion.

Do you get blood work done regularly?

im no expert but HOLY crap thats a lot of gear in a week bro. Have you had your bloods drawn lately? Would like to see where your health is more so then anything else.

I hope it all works out well for your show and most of all I hope your health is good

So I am in need of some help. This is my second bodybuilding show. When I get down to the last 4 weeks I start to drop weight like crazy. I know that it is part of the goal but I drop to much weight. My calories are still pretty high for 3 weeks out. I was 250lbs Friday morning. Had a cheat meal last night and my normal food. Was 245lbs this morning. I'm worried that my weight will continue to drop like my last show. Anyone else have this problem? Any advice would be great

33yrs
6'3"
245lbs

Training 6 days a week

Meals
2 Cups Egg Whites
1 Cup Oatmeal
1 3/4 Cup almond Milk
4 tbsp peanutbutter

10oz chicken
1 cup rice
1 tbsp mct oil

Post Work out
2 Cups Egg Whites

10oz tilapia
1 cup sweet potatoe
1 cup asparagus

10oz steak
1/2 cup sweet potatoe
1 cup broccoli

10oz chicken
1/2 cup rice
1 tbsp mct oil

10oz tilapia
2 cups roman lettuce

2 Cups Egg Whites
1 tbsp mct oil
2 tbsp peanut butter

Cycle
800mg Primo a week
500mg Test Prop a week
100mg Winstol ED
60mg Anavar ED
40mg Halotestine ED
30mg Superdrol ED
50mcg T3 ED
80mcg Clen ED
1mg Armidex ED

Can you post a photo ?
Did you check your T4 and T3 before using T3? if not than stop using the T3.

image.jpg

This was yesterday morning

Haven't got any blood work done. I started the oils 2 weeks ago and the orals a week later. Did the same cycle last year for my first show. Went from 290 to 211. Losing weight like crazy. Wednesday before the show I was 225 at night. Thursday morning I was 215. Added in rice potatoes and steak and still lost weight up till Saturday of the show. The week after I gained 30lbs. Eating clean food with junk food and stuff. I looked better then I did for the show. Bigger and leaner

Cycle
800mg Primo a week
500mg Test Prop a week
100mg Winstol ED
60mg Anavar ED
40mg Halotestine ED
30mg Superdrol ED

50mcg T3 ED
80mcg Clen ED
1mg Armidex ED

that hurt my liver just reading it.
and youre 4 weeks out now? dont worry, you still got enough fat and water to lose, lol.
you wanna run the 1.5 grams of orals right into the show? i can GUARANTEE you that your cholesterol is gonna be WRECKED after 4 weeks of sdrol, halo and winny combined. and honestly you dont look like you need 4.5grams to maintain muscle, especially not at that BF.
im a high dose guy myself but thats just unnecessary unless you'd run enormous amounts of t3...

Last edited:
that hurt my liver just reading it.
and youre 4 weeks out now? dont worry, you still got enough fat and water to lose, lol.
you wanna run the 1.5 grams of orals right into the show? i can GUARANTEE you that your cholesterol is gonna be WRECKED after 4 weeks of sdrol, halo and winny combined. and honestly you dont look like you need 4.5grams to maintain muscle, especially not at that BF.
im a high dose guy myself but thats just unnecessary unless you'd run enormous amounts of t3...

Thanks for addressing my problem

Last night I was 251 after all my food. So today after reading the Juan Morel post I ate my same food and added in 6 doughnuts and a Ben n Jerry's ice cream. Tonight I was 249

I wouldn't be concerned with losing weight, I would be concerned with losing MUSCLE. Right now you are behind schedule. A lot. So you do need to lose some weight.

I think your cycle is fine, although at this point you might want to start at least lowering test. It's fine to leave it in if you look good, but at this point you still have too much fat to tell how much water you are holding.

If you are maintaining strength in the gym I don't care how much weight you are losing you are not losing muscle. If you go from, for example, benching 365x9 to 365x6 then be worried.

You look like you have a good 20lbs to lose, plus another 10 or so the final week when you deplete and dry out.

33yrs
6'3"
245lbs

Training 6 days a week

Meals
2 Cups Egg Whites
1 Cup Oatmeal
1 3/4 Cup almond Milk
4 tbsp peanutbutter

10oz chicken
1 cup rice
1 tbsp mct oil

Post Work out
2 Cups Egg Whites

10oz tilapia
1 cup sweet potatoe
1 cup asparagus

10oz steak
1/2 cup sweet potatoe
1 cup broccoli

10oz chicken
1/2 cup rice
1 tbsp mct oil

10oz tilapia
2 cups roman lettuce

2 Cups Egg Whites
1 tbsp mct oil
2 tbsp peanut butter

Cycle
800mg Primo a week
500mg Test Prop a week
100mg Winstol ED
60mg Anavar ED
40mg Halotestine ED
30mg Superdrol ED
50mcg T3 ED
80mcg Clen ED
1mg Armidex ED

Can you get some one to take front and rear relaxed shots? And re size them so we don't have to scroll the screen?

These are my recomendations:
do the stair stepper at least 30 min in the am when you are fasted. Take some BCAA's though in water before hand.
Then in the PM or after your training session do 45 min on the treadmill. 3.0-3.5mph and max the incline out.

Drop some of those carbs out, you are four weeks out and eating carbs with almost every meal and you are probably not even down to 9% yet. If you were 5 or even 6 and doing that it would be a different story.
In fact, I would limit my carb intake to like 150g per day and make it all pre/post workout.

How is your hunger? Are you able to eat all those meals without forcing it? If so fine, but if you are eating when you are not hungry STOP.

Drop the extra prop but keep on the rip mix.
stop the halo and SD. restart the halo when you are like 10-14 days out. I'm not sure what you are doing with the SD, but if you are trying to use it to fill out like some people do with drol, stop you are not lean enough.
Bump the Var up to 100mg a day.
You still have some room to go up on the t3 and clen, but I would leave the t3 alone if you are still losing weight.
If you have tren all by itself throw a half cc in everyday with your rip mix.

Can you get some one to take front and rear relaxed shots? And re size them so we don't have to scroll the screen?

These are my recomendations:
do the stair stepper at least 30 min in the am when you are fasted. Take some BCAA's though in water before hand.
Then in the PM or after your training session do 45 min on the treadmill. 3.0-3.5mph and max the incline out.

Drop some of those carbs out, you are four weeks out and eating carbs with almost every meal and you are probably not even down to 9% yet. If you were 5 or even 6 and doing that it would be a different story.
In fact, I would limit my carb intake to like 150g per day and make it all pre/post workout.

How is your hunger? Are you able to eat all those meals without forcing it? If so fine, but if you are eating when you are not hungry STOP.

Drop the extra prop but keep on the rip mix.
stop the halo and SD. restart the halo when you are like 10-14 days out. I'm not sure what you are doing with the SD, but if you are trying to use it to fill out like some people do with drol, stop you are not lean enough.
Bump the Var up to 100mg a day.
You still have some room to go up on the t3 and clen, but I would leave the t3 alone if you are still losing weight.
If you have tren all by itself throw a half cc in everyday with your rip mix.

Thank you!

I'll start this up tomorrow and see how it works out

Don't look at the scale. You HAVE weight to lose bottom line. Unless your a freak you are not going to transform fat to muscle and not drop weight. Trust me I wish. Perhaps with lots of GH we can. But I know I can't
I run/ran boat loads too..I lose 40# or so to become peeled
Just diet and get in condition. Don't worry about scale..
Am I reading this correctly? You are 4. Wk out? If so. Definitely behind

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A) I think that's a hair under 4000mg of gear. That's a problem whether you want to address it or not.

B) What you haven't given us is your pattern development. It is very unlikely that your weight would drop off the cliff if you were making small incremental changes over the course of 4-6 months. For example: Eating (x) amount of carbs per day, then dropping to (X-50g) of total carbs in a day is unlikely to show drastic changes. The same with (Y) amount of cardio. It's unlikely that (Y+10min) cardio will make you fall off a cliff.

It just seems like untracked, poor pattern recognition and development.

Best advice I can give you is after this show, save some of that money that you have been spending on gear and hire one of the trainers on this board. It takes the guess work out of all of it and they do a hell of a good job! I am not a client of anyones but i have seen progress pics and their guys come in peeled.

Last night I was 251 after all my food. So today after reading the Juan Morel post I ate my same food and added in 6 doughnuts and a Ben n Jerry's ice cream. Tonight I was 249

You can't be serious.

SHHS

(should have hired Shelby)

would have kept more size and be on schedule with leanness...on MUCH less gear

Last edited:
A) I think that's a hair under 4000mg of gear. That's a problem whether you want to address it or not.

B) What you haven't given us is your pattern development. It is very unlikely that your weight would drop off the cliff if you were making small incremental changes over the course of 4-6 months. For example: Eating (x) amount of carbs per day, then dropping to (X-50g) of total carbs in a day is unlikely to show drastic changes. The same with (Y) amount of cardio. It's unlikely that (Y+10min) cardio will make you fall off a cliff.

It just seems like untracked, poor pattern recognition and development.

Actually Dave, it's over 4g! What I added was at 4,275 and that didn't include the T3 and Clen

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131