advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Today's training and eating (for shits and giggles)..will ease back into offseason!

Lenny

IFBB PRO / Featured Member/Kilo Klub
IFBB PROS
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
And then there was today and for shits and giggles:
What I have ate thus far and trained arms....plan hitting the bed soon! I pretty much eat when hungry, always have an idea of what I am going to eat, then add from there or reduce from there based on my demands!!!!

Meal 1: 60 gram protein shake + 50 grams of oats + 1 skinny cow ice cream sandwich
Meal 2: 9oz. chicken + 1.5 cups rice
Meal 3: 9oz. chicken + 1.5 cups rice + 15 gram protein cookie
Meal 4: 30 gram protein shake
Meal 5: 8oz. lean beef + 1.5 cups rice + 2 slices of P28 bread w/ light spread jam on them
Meal 6: 60 gram protein shake + 25 grams of oats + 1 tbspn natty PB (all blended together)
Meal 7: 4.5oz. chicken + 1.5 slice cornbread

Trained arms when I got off work which fell between meal 4 and meal 5:
Rope tricep pressdown: 4 sets X 16,12,10,8
Overhead rope tricep ext: 4 sets X 16,12,10,8
DB skull crushers: 4 sets X 10
Seated tricep ext machine: 4 sets X 16,12,10,10
Dips: 3 x failure
Straight bar curl: 4 sets X 16,12,10,8
Preacher curl: 4 sets X 16,12,10,8
DB hammer curl: 4 sets x 12
Cable curl: 4 sets X 16,12,10,8
**Just hitting some volume for now, till I am ready to get on a offseason training split and ready to maximize recovery/progression...just maximizing pump for a couple weeks post show!
**And one pic from the finals, my go to front lat spread pic with darker tan applied...

Attachments

• front lat spread at NA.jpg
    front lat spread at NA.jpg
    54.4 KB · Views: 629
Last edited:
You look fantastic!

What are you going to work on the most this off season? Any goals?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What are you going to work on the most this off season? Any goals?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back thickness being number 1. More hamstrings being number 2. And overall progression being number 3 :)

Besides that my goals will still be maximizing strength on certain exercises because I enjoy that progression side of things. Also, maximizing recovery from workout to workout, so I will be finding what level of volume/frequency works for me which seems to keep changing bit by bit each year...my recovery seems to be better now, but still need to play my cards right. I still never understand why dudes are in the gym for hours training, I am in there and out of there in the offseason, I might be there frequently, but if I play my volume correctly, I am in and out of there and eating.

I know what food I must get in, then I just listen to my hunger, when it is high, things are going good...I will hit my food, then some food on top of that...Once I get fully rolling into offseason, as of now, this is just post show fun to me...then, my training really hits phases of strides (high freq/low-mod vol, then maybe less freq/mod-high volume..but I still run it till I hit a wall before a sling shot to different training split (blast/deload)... so does my eating from day to day...if hungry, eat more. If CNS is beat up, rest more!

You are a BEAST Lenny!
I am a huge fan and cant wait to see you get that Pro Card!
Keep grinding bro.:headbang:

Last edited:
Thomas, I watched your posing routine in the finals today and I noticed that you were really shaky towards the end. Do you think that hurt your placing and what do you think the cause of the shakes was? I'm guessing it was a combination of dehydration plus exhaustion. The reason I ask is bc I actually had you 2nd or 3rd, not 5th. I think 5th was a little high for you... I do think you looked tighter at the Nationals, but that's not to say you looked bad at the NA's. You still have the best physique on this forum in my opinion and I think you will be a pro within the next few years. You have a very unique physique. Just keep up the strong work and keep doing your thing.

Your a BEAST Lenny!
I am a huge fan and cant wait to see you get that Pro Card!
Keep grinding bro.:headbang:

I am a fan of you big mike...lets both keep doing our thing :)

Thomas, I watched your posing routine in the finals today and I noticed that you were really shaky towards the end. Do you think that hurt your placing and what do you think the cause of the shakes was? I'm guessing it was a combination of dehydration plus exhaustion. The reason I ask is bc I actually had you 2nd or 3rd, not 5th. I think 5th was a little high for you... I do think you looked tighter at the Nationals, but that's not to say you looked bad at the NA's. You still have the best physique on this forum in my opinion and I think you will be a pro within the next few years. You have a very unique physique. Just keep up the strong work and keep doing your thing.

If I was shaky I didn't notice and no I do not think they were judging my night posing routine...and yes i was tired and exhausted trying to get this tan color fixed, been an odd year for my skin pH, but I figured it out now...and as 99% of the judging was done at prejudging, I had a feeling I was 3rd - 5th. Not an easy task going from USAs to NA's prepping thru all of it while working full time job, as I always say I do not get paid to bodybuild and not getting much break from stage...but I make no excuses, I am happy and pleased that I held in the top 5 at another national/pro-qualifier - 2nd at USAs and 5th at NA's, I am all good, just have to keep going...NA's is by the deepest LH class I have yet to competed in by the numbers. But, I was please with my look, even more pleased once I got the color darker for night show...but I have much respect for all the competitors, and I will be back...just need to rest from stage for a bit. Onward and upward with life as well :) I always say I bodybuild not only for the stage, I actually like the grind of it all stage or no stage...thanks buddy for the feedback.

Last edited:
If I was shaky I didn't notice and no I do not think they were judging my night posing routine...and yes i was tired and exhausted trying to get this tan color fixed, been an odd year for my skin pH, but I figured it out now...and as 99% of the judging was done at prejudging, I had a feeling I was 3rd - 5th. Not an easy task going from USAs to NA's prepping thru all of it while working full time job, as I always say I do not get paid to bodybuild and not getting much break from stage...but I make no excuses, I am happy and pleased that I held in the top 5 at another national/pro-qualifier - 2nd at USAs and 5th at NA's, I am all good, just have to keep going...NA's is by the deepest LH class I have yet to competed in by the numbers. But, I was please with my look, even more pleased once I got the color darker for night show...but I have much respect for all the competitors, and I will be back...just need to rest from stage for a bit. Onward and upward with life as well :) I always say I bodybuild not only for the stage, I actually like the grind of it all stage or no stage...thanks buddy for the feedback.

Hope you didn't take any negativity from my post, I actually meant nothing but good things. Here's the video I was talking about. You start posing around the 1.09 min mark. You were a little shaky and then at the end when you hit your most muscular it looked like you almost fell over hahaha.

**broken link removed**

Hope you didn't take any negativity from my post, I actually meant nothing but good things. Here's the video I was talking about. You start posing around the 1.09 min mark. You were a little shaky and then at the end when you hit your most muscular it looked like you almost fell over hahaha.

**broken link removed**

It didn't think anything bad by your post, it's all good...the show is over, I can't change the outcome now...I just keep moving forward with it all...kinda how I do this thing!

And then there was today and for shits and giggles:
What I have ate thus far and trained arms....plan hitting the bed soon! I pretty much eat when hungry, always have an idea of what I am going to eat, then add from there or reduce from there based on my demands!!!!

Meal 1: 60 gram protein shake + 50 grams of oats + 1 skinny cow ice cream sandwich
Meal 2: 9oz. chicken + 1.5 cups rice
Meal 3: 9oz. chicken + 1.5 cups rice + 15 gram protein cookie
Meal 4: 30 gram protein shake
Meal 5: 8oz. lean beef + 1.5 cups rice + 2 slices of P28 bread w/ light spread jam on them
Meal 6: 60 gram protein shake + 25 grams of oats + 1 tbspn natty PB (all blended together)
Meal 7: 4.5oz. chicken + 1.5 slice cornbread

Trained arms when I got off work which fell between meal 4 and meal 5:
Rope tricep pressdown: 4 sets X 16,12,10,8
Overhead rope tricep ext: 4 sets X 16,12,10,8
DB skull crushers: 4 sets X 10
Seated tricep ext machine: 4 sets X 16,12,10,10
Dips: 3 x failure
Straight bar curl: 4 sets X 16,12,10,8
Preacher curl: 4 sets X 16,12,10,8
DB hammer curl: 4 sets x 12
Cable curl: 4 sets X 16,12,10,8
**Just hitting some volume for now, till I am ready to get on a offseason training split and ready to maximize recovery/progression...just maximizing pump for a couple weeks post show!
**And one pic from the finals, my go to front lat spread pic with darker tan applied...
Lenny you look great. V impressive your continuous grind to improve.

Do you always have a protein only meal pre training ? Or is this just the way it fell.

Also do you use anything intra

I like some of the things you added to your diet lenny to make it more fun and less restrictive. Even those food I still consider health conscious but at least their tasty. I use the skinny cows every so often in my carb loads. The green mint ones are awesome.

Lenny your a beast.. I feel if you gained more size on shoulders arms and lower lats not only would you turn pro but I think you could win some shows as a pro who knows what from there!

Sent from my SPH-D600 using Tapatalk 2

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
commonplaceconsulting
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner