over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Damn Coleman still looks nasty!!!

Ironman2010

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
I believe this is a very recent pic, he's in better condition than 95% off current pros lol

love this guy so much!

Attachments

• ronnie.jpg
    ronnie.jpg
    136.3 KB · Views: 2,329
His arms look a little small,and waist looks a bit wide..

looking old!

deflated chest inslin is cruel to the body small pump! nipples ate up from gyno.:confused:

yep!

210 if that body could look better than most pro's it time to retire from pics!:delete:

Old man is looking good.
Iron warrior for life rite there

I think he goes for a low back and neck surgery #3 in the next week or so. He is still lifting and pushing himself.

Of course he's gonna look deflated but the guy is still dry and grainy as fuk and leaner than most pro's in the offseason. Waist is wide yes, probably from all the GH use so the waist is there to stay lol

He's almost same age as Kevin Levrone
MarylandMuscleMachine>BigNasty

deflated chest inslin is cruel to the body small pump! nipples ate up from gyno.:confused:

Your a moron, there ain't any gyno, insulin isn't why his chest is like that, when you have a huge chest for a long period of time and it gets smaller the skin will not be as tight, second off there is no gyno, that is loose skin on the side of his chest an maybe a tad of bodyfat.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I can't believe people are trying to criticize his physique!! LMAO! Ronnie is the king, he is the truth. Ronnie Coleman is my fucking hero, I will literally fist fight someone over Ronnie Coleman!

I just wish he would chill out an quit worrying bout getting attention anymore. It's going to make him unhealthy and I'd like to see him live out the rest of his days healthy and happy! LONG LIVE THE KING!

I can't believe people are trying to criticize his physique!! LMAO! Ronnie is the king, he is the truth. Ronnie Coleman is my fucking hero, I will literally fist fight someone over Ronnie Coleman!

I just wish he would chill out an quit worrying bout getting attention anymore. It's going to make him unhealthy and I'd like to see him live out the rest of his days healthy and happy! LONG LIVE THE KING!

Exactly. Dude looks good for an older fella and all the shit he's been threw with his back and such.

Exactly. Dude looks good for an older fella and all the shit he's been threw with his back and such.

Yea he's had so many surgeries, he is tough as nails! Funny thing is most the guts criticizing him are either fat slobs or 180lb twigs
I'll stick up for Ronnie through anything when I fell in love with bodybuilding when I was 14ish Ronnie was it an that's all there was to it, an in my mind that's all there still is.

Last edited:

Nipples ate up from gyno :confused::banghead:

He looks great... especially considering everything he has been through.

LMAO this is exactly what i was thinking, seriously this is like being back on bodybuilding.com with fucking 5 year old trolls commenting.

LONG LIVE KING RONNIE!!!

I see him train a few times a month. He honestly doesn't even train that "hard". Like hes going through the motions to be honest.

He looks _unbelievable_ for just having hip surgery and the damage that dude has put his body through. Gimme a break. 95% of us would die to be that hard/vascular.

all that surgery + years of what he did + just being older... I should hope the poor guy isn't training like he used to!

wow, give the guy a little break...

with all the weight he used to move around the guy is lucky to be walking around and healthy! lol

This pic is off his Instagram , he's going in for more surgery soon and will be out 6 weeks . I would say he still trains pretty damn hard . He looks fucking great for his age or any age for that matter

Ronnie is and always will be the GOAT!:headbang:

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Itisisaysme510
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner