Talk Live To IFBB Professional BodyBuilders And Athletes About Steroids, Nutrition And Training
©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2002-2019
Automatic Translations (Powered by Google, Microsoft& Apertium):
Arabic Bulgarian Catalan Chinese Czech Danish Dutch English Estonian Finnish French German Greek Haitian Creole Hebrew Hindi Hungarian Indonesian Italian Japanese Korean Latvian Lithuanian Norwegian Polish Portuguese Romanian Russian Slovak Slovenian Spanish Swedish Taiwanese Thai Turkish Ukrainian Vietnamese

Talk Live To IFBB Professional BodyBuilders And Athletes About Steroids, Nutrition And Training  

Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products         Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products
Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products         Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products
Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products         Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products
Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products         Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products
Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products         Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products
Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products         Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products
Cheapest Supplements Guaranteed         Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products


©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2002-2019
Go Back   Professional Muscle > Professional Muscle Forums > Professional Muscle Forum
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription           Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription
Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription           Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription
         
CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS           CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS
CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS           CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS
CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS           CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS
PM
Facebook
PM
Youtube
PM Mobile App
(Android)
PM
Pinterest
PM
Twitter
Like Tree672Likes
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1781 (permalink)  
Old 06-11-2019, 11:07 PM
Newbie Registered Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elvia1023 View Post
Here is a list of the products I will be trying out in the near future with the ingredient panels listed.

Alpha Lion Komodo Pump





Stimumax Black Edition

6000mg Citrulline malate

3200mg beta alanine

1000mg nac l tyrosine

250mg caffeine

200mg juglans Regis whole fruit extract - 10-1 water extract

200mg Keiglia African (Sausage Tree Extract)



De Novo Utopia






Olympus Labs I Am Suprem3






Innovapharm MVPre2.0

Citrulline Malate – 8000mg
Beta Alanine – 3200mg
GlycerPump – 2000mg
S7 – 50mg
Choline Bitartrate – 1000mg
N-acetyle L Tyrosine – 500mg
Caffeine Anhydrous – 350mg
BioPhytum Extract – 150mg
Eria Jarensis – 100mg
Huperzine A – 150mcg
Any updates ?

I've tried the anomaly by clear pharm. Difficult to really assess as this trensomina is kicking my ass big time but my initial reaction is that I didn't get that overly stimulated cracked out feeling but had a good workout with consistent focus and energy despite a serious lack of sleep. Seems a lot like hydraziene in that way, not a massive kick in the pants but you realise you've been training for 2 hours and still want to keep going.

Tried armodafinil a couple of times, once at 75mg and once at 150mg. Again difficult to quantify due to lack of sleep but I was pretty disappointed. I was surprised at how stimulated it made me feel, like a big dose of caffeine but in terms of the lazer focus not so much, maybe I was expecting too much.

Also tried Vasoblitz by build fast. Was good and did what it's supposed to, delivered good, but not amazing pumps. It's not too expensive, £24 for 30 servings so I would buy it again.

Ordered another tub of Excelsior, still my fav pre ever but I am finding I am getting more interested in the pump products these days, I hate the overly stimmed crack head feeling so much now.

Last edited by Dr gearhead; 06-11-2019 at 11:18 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #1782 (permalink)  
Old 06-12-2019, 04:26 AM
Kaladryn's Avatar
Featured Member / Kilo Klub
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 5,013
Good info from Mike on agmatine, guess I should drop it, I have tweaked some other values also over the last few months. I'll gladly take suggestions on future tweaks. Here is the new formula with cost breakdown:
Attached Images
 
Rogue and Mike Arnold like this.
__________________
I am a railing by the torrent, grasp me if you can! Your crutch, however, I am not. -Nietzsche
Reply With Quote
  #1783 (permalink)  
Old 06-12-2019, 04:54 AM
Registered Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2018
Posts: 65
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr gearhead View Post
Tried armodafinil a couple of times, once at 75mg and once at 150mg. Again difficult to quantify due to lack of sleep but I was pretty disappointed. I was surprised at how stimulated it made me feel, like a big dose of caffeine but in terms of the lazer focus not so much, maybe I was expecting too much.
You may not react to it well. I use 150mg of armodafinil and it doesn't stimulate me at all but the wakefulness is excellent and exactly what I need from it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr gearhead View Post
Also tried Vasoblitz by build fast. Was good and did what it's supposed to, delivered good, but not amazing pumps. It's not too expensive, £24 for 30 servings so I would buy it again.
.
My experience with Vasoblitz mirrors yours. It was good but not great.
Reply With Quote
  #1784 (permalink)  
Old 06-12-2019, 05:35 PM
Newbie Registered Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by cmryan View Post
You may not react to it well. I use 150mg of armodafinil and it doesn't stimulate me at all but the wakefulness is excellent and exactly what I need from it.

My experience with Vasoblitz mirrors yours. It was good but not great.
What other pump products have you tried ? What would you suggest I look at next ?

Cheers
Reply With Quote
  #1785 (permalink)  
Old 06-12-2019, 06:53 PM
Registered Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2018
Posts: 926
What can you guys tell me about the ingredient 'Enxtra'? Does it do something worthwhile? It's in a new pre-workout from my supplement brand but I'd never even heard of it so I thought I'd ask.
Reply With Quote
  #1786 (permalink)  
Old 06-12-2019, 09:33 PM
Kilo Klub Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 2,438
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeroendebleser View Post
What can you guys tell me about the ingredient 'Enxtra'? Does it do something worthwhile? It's in a new pre-workout from my supplement brand but I'd never even heard of it so I thought I'd ask.
Never heard of it before but it certainly looks very interesting:

https://www.enovatebiolife.com/our-range/enxtra/

This and Dynamine have piqued my curiosity.
jeroendebleser likes this.
Reply With Quote
  #1787 (permalink)  
Old 06-13-2019, 01:22 AM
Elvia1023's Avatar
Featured Member / Supp Guru / Board Supporter
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 21,834

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr gearhead View Post
Any updates ?

I've tried the anomaly by clear pharm. Difficult to really assess as this trensomina is kicking my ass big time but my initial reaction is that I didn't get that overly stimulated cracked out feeling but had a good workout with consistent focus and energy despite a serious lack of sleep. Seems a lot like hydraziene in that way, not a massive kick in the pants but you realise you've been training for 2 hours and still want to keep going.

Tried armodafinil a couple of times, once at 75mg and once at 150mg. Again difficult to quantify due to lack of sleep but I was pretty disappointed. I was surprised at how stimulated it made me feel, like a big dose of caffeine but in terms of the lazer focus not so much, maybe I was expecting too much.

Also tried Vasoblitz by build fast. Was good and did what it's supposed to, delivered good, but not amazing pumps. It's not too expensive, £24 for 30 servings so I would buy it again.

Ordered another tub of Excelsior, still my fav pre ever but I am finding I am getting more interested in the pump products these days, I hate the overly stimmed crack head feeling so much now.
Well my parcel went on a little adventure and has been sent back to the UK. No fault of the company and they have been great. They should have received it about now and they told me they will ship it to me via courier so hopefully I have it very soon. It has taken ages though to be sent back. So that's why I haven't updated. It's been so long I was tempted to ask if I can change my order as I want to try some other stuff but I will just get those another time. Plus I didn't want to overcomplicate things as they have been really good.

A lot of my older tubs I didn't use much went bad. I have been rotating various tubs but nothing new. I am actually running low on most tubs I have and have got bored of the same ones. All my best ones I used. Although 5% Kill it Reloaded is good and I used that today. Driven Sports RIZE seems to hit me differently everytime I try it which is strange. Decent product but not worth buying. A few on my new list would be well suited to your older habits but like you I want to start using more milder and pump focused products. That's why I was going to change the order and get rid of a few of the strong pre workouts. I guess they will come in handy as I am dieting now. I will update as soon as I try the products I listed in your quoted post.
Dr gearhead likes this.
__________________
Use code "ELVIA5" to get 5% OFF your next ProfessionalMuscleStore.com order!
Use code ELVIA1023 to get 5% off your next Synthetek Order.
For a limited time only, if your order is $300 or greater, they throw in a product of YOUR choice absolutely FREE.



GENOTEC REP
The best and cheapest AAS available. PM me for a list or if you have any questions.

Reply With Quote
  #1788 (permalink)  
Old 06-17-2019, 08:09 AM
Kilo Klub Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 2,978
Rich Piana’s 5150 is NO JOKE lol
Reply With Quote
  #1789 (permalink)  
Old 06-17-2019, 10:58 AM
Sandpig's Avatar
Kilo Klub Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 1,096
Quote:
Originally Posted by DK0223 View Post
Rich Piana’s 5150 is NO JOKE lol
Never tried that. Right now I'm using Kill It Reloaded when I need stims.
Reply With Quote
  #1790 (permalink)  
Old 06-17-2019, 11:02 AM
Elvia1023's Avatar
Featured Member / Supp Guru / Board Supporter
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 21,834

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandpig View Post
Never tried that. Right now I'm using Kill It Reloaded when I need stims.
I find 5150 is better than Reloaded. I am a big fan of 5150. If you like reloaded you should love 5150. It contains a lot of caffeine but feels surprisingly smooth to me.
Sandpig and DK0223 like this.
__________________
Use code "ELVIA5" to get 5% OFF your next ProfessionalMuscleStore.com order!
Use code ELVIA1023 to get 5% off your next Synthetek Order.
For a limited time only, if your order is $300 or greater, they throw in a product of YOUR choice absolutely FREE.



GENOTEC REP
The best and cheapest AAS available. PM me for a list or if you have any questions.

Reply With Quote
  #1791 (permalink)  
Old 06-17-2019, 07:36 PM
Kilo Klub Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 2,978
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elvia1023 View Post
I find 5150 is better than Reloaded. I am a big fan of 5150. If you like reloaded you should love 5150. It contains a lot of caffeine but feels surprisingly smooth to me.
Yea wow lol stuff gets you in the ZONE within 20 mins of taking it
Elvia1023 likes this.
Reply With Quote
  #1792 (permalink)  
Old 06-18-2019, 12:27 AM
Newbie Registered Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elvia1023 View Post
Well my parcel went on a little adventure and has been sent back to the UK. No fault of the company and they have been great. They should have received it about now and they told me they will ship it to me via courier so hopefully I have it very soon. It has taken ages though to be sent back. So that's why I haven't updated. It's been so long I was tempted to ask if I can change my order as I want to try some other stuff but I will just get those another time. Plus I didn't want to overcomplicate things as they have been really good.

A lot of my older tubs I didn't use much went bad. I have been rotating various tubs but nothing new. I am actually running low on most tubs I have and have got bored of the same ones. All my best ones I used. Although 5% Kill it Reloaded is good and I used that today. Driven Sports RIZE seems to hit me differently everytime I try it which is strange. Decent product but not worth buying. A few on my new list would be well suited to your older habits but like you I want to start using more milder and pump focused products. That's why I was going to change the order and get rid of a few of the strong pre workouts. I guess they will come in handy as I am dieting now. I will update as soon as I try the products I listed in your quoted post.
where did you order the komodo pump from ? I really want to try it
Reply With Quote
  #1793 (permalink)  
Old 06-18-2019, 01:20 AM
Elvia1023's Avatar
Featured Member / Supp Guru / Board Supporter
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 21,834

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr gearhead View Post
where did you order the komodo pump from ? I really want to try it
PM sent.
__________________
Use code "ELVIA5" to get 5% OFF your next ProfessionalMuscleStore.com order!
Use code ELVIA1023 to get 5% off your next Synthetek Order.
For a limited time only, if your order is $300 or greater, they throw in a product of YOUR choice absolutely FREE.



GENOTEC REP
The best and cheapest AAS available. PM me for a list or if you have any questions.

Reply With Quote
  #1794 (permalink)  
Old 06-18-2019, 01:27 PM
Elvia1023's Avatar
Featured Member / Supp Guru / Board Supporter
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 21,834

Awards Showcase

I have some Scivation Quake from ages ago. The tub is nearly empty and I figured lets get rid of it. So I dosed just over 2 scoops which contains some great ingredients at good doses. It contains some bcaa's which is the reason I dosed it as I am waiting on my amino order so figured anything is a bonus around training. This is a prime example of a product that looks much better on paper and it doesn't really shine in anyway. It's not bad but has no wow factor especially when you only get 10 servings per tub at that dose.

__________________
Use code "ELVIA5" to get 5% OFF your next ProfessionalMuscleStore.com order!
Use code ELVIA1023 to get 5% off your next Synthetek Order.
For a limited time only, if your order is $300 or greater, they throw in a product of YOUR choice absolutely FREE.



GENOTEC REP
The best and cheapest AAS available. PM me for a list or if you have any questions.

Reply With Quote
  #1795 (permalink)  
Old 06-18-2019, 03:00 PM
Registered Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2018
Posts: 65
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elvia1023 View Post
I have some Scivation Quake from ages ago. The tub is nearly empty and I figured lets get rid of it. So I dosed just over 2 scoops which contains some great ingredients at good doses. It contains some bcaa's which is the reason I dosed it as I am waiting on my amino order so figured anything is a bonus around training. This is a prime example of a product that looks much better on paper and it doesn't really shine in anyway. It's not bad but has no wow factor especially when you only get 10 servings per tub at that dose.

I have to agree that’s pretty surprising looking at what 2 scoops provides: 6g CM, 500ish mg nitrates, 3g tyrosine. I would’ve expected a really good experience at those doses.
Elvia1023 likes this.
Reply With Quote
  #1796 (permalink)  
Old 06-18-2019, 08:25 PM
IronLion2's Avatar
Registered Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2017
Posts: 933
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Arnold View Post
Agmatine and citrulline (or any arginine-based pump ingredient) should NEVER be taken at the same time because they cancel out the benefits of each other (both from a cardiovascular and neurological standpoint).

You see, agmatine actually decreases NO levels (yes, it DECREASES no levels) by directly inhibiting NO synthase, which is the enzyme responsible for stimulating NO production in the body. So, why is agmatine used as a pump ingredient? Because it can indirectly increase NO levels via NO rebound.

The principle is similar to what we see with non-suicidal aromatase inhibitors. When we take an non-suicidal AI like anastrozole, it decreases estrogen levels by binding with the aromatase enzyme, which is responsible for converting testosterone (and other aromatizable compounds) into estrogen. However, because anastrozole binds the aromatase enzyme only temporarily, as soon as the anstrozole is discontinued, all that bound up estrogen is released back into circulation, leading to much greater than normal levels of aromatase in the bloodstream. As a result, estrogen levels skyrocket and side effects begin to appear.

This is referred to as estrogen rebound and agmatine works similarly (no, the mechanism of action isn't the same, but the principle is similar and should therefore adequately illustrate the point I am trying to make).

It works like this...

Agmatine intially decreases NO levels, but as a result of this decrease, the body responds by sending a signal to further increase the production of NO synthase in order to make up for reduction caused by the agmatine. Afterward, when the agmatine leaves the bloodstream (i.e. its active life expires), it takes the body a little while to realize that the NO inhibiting effects of the agamatine are no longer present...and it is during this time that the body experiences a rise in NO synthase levels, leading to a surge in NO production.

We see this same principle at work in pre-contest sodium loading (although it usually backfires) and many of the training systems in use today.

But why shouldn't agmatine be combined with citrulline, you ask? Simple. It's because citrulline requires the presence of NO synthase in order to increase NO levels in the body. Therefore, if you decrease NO synthase (which is what agmatine does) at the same time citrulline is in the bloodstream, you directly inhibit citrulline's ability to provide a pump. In other words, agmatine cancels out the vasodialatory effects of citrulline. This is why these two products should never be taken at the same time...and being that citrulline is a MUCH, MUCH more powerful NO booster in the body than agmatine (particularly when used at large dosages like my product, which maxes out citrulline's NO producing capability), I would NEVER choose to use agmatine over citrulline. Citrulline is KING when it comes to NO potentiation, rivaled possibly only by nitrates (at large dosages).

If you want to use Agamatine you should use it with nitrates, as nitrates don't rely on NO synthase in order to increase NO levels. This lies in stark contrast to arginine-based NO boosters (which includes citrulline), which work through the arginine-eNOS-nitric oxide pathway. On the other hand, nitrates work through the nitrate-nitrite-nitric oxide pathway, so agmatine's temporary NO synthase inhibiting properties won't interfere with a nitrate's ability to increase NO levels.

The bottom line is that agmatine should NEVER becomed with citrulline....and any company that makes a product which does so is either highly ignorant regarding the pharmacokinetics of these substances...or they are attempting to capitolize off the ignorance of the general public through their dishonest marketing ploys. Until now, it appears that you were among this class, but have now been brought into the light. It sucks to know that all that money you spent combining the two was largely wasted, but at least now you can begin doing things the right way.
To start i'm usually VERY skeptical of taking any feedback from people who also are in the game of selling me things, though I admit ive never questioned MA's ethics or info. With that being said this checks out 100%, wish I would have known that a week ago lmao.

Just because I now have 60g of agmantine, is there a way to space them out without an inhibitory effect? With an active half life of two hours could I run the agmantine pre and l-cit intra? Also I need to get my hands on that collision course
__________________
Certified Strength & Conditioning Specialist

If you arent willing to die for this than you shouldnt be doing it -Louie Simmons
Reply With Quote
  #1797 (permalink)  
Old 06-18-2019, 10:49 PM
Featured Member / Kilo Klub
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 4,770
Quote:
Originally Posted by IronLion2 View Post
To start i'm usually VERY skeptical of taking any feedback from people who also are in the game of selling me things, though I admit ive never questioned MA's ethics or info. With that being said this checks out 100%, wish I would have known that a week ago lmao.

Just because I now have 60g of agmantine, is there a way to space them out without an inhibitory effect? With an active half life of two hours could I run the agmantine pre and l-cit intra? Also I need to get my hands on that collision course
That won't really work because the active life is just too long. The agmatine will be active throughout your entire training session (and beyond) if you took it pre-training.

On top of that, by taking cit intra-workout, it won't really be absorbed and start the conversion process until your training session is basically over.

In theory it is possible to take the agmatine far enough before training so that it is no longer active during training (when the cit kicks in), but trying to time that perfectly isn't very realistic. There is only a small window of opportunity to make this work. If you overshoot it, the agmatine's NO elevating effect will no longer be significant, resulting in wasted time...and if you undershoot it, you will inhibit cit's ability to increase NO levels.

Due to the opposing nature of these substances, it is best to just take them on completely separate days. Personally, I wouldn't try to time their intake in order to achieve higher NO levels, as you are more likely to mis-judge the timing than you are to get it right, simply because there is a much larger window for error (agmatine inhibits NO for longer than it elevates NO).

Agmatine hs a ton of potential benefits, but it's just not that great of an NO booster. If you are looking to elevate NO levels through a non-arginine pathway, nitrates are a far superior option. They don't interfere with citrulline and they are much more potent than agmatine.
Sandpig and IronLion2 like this.
__________________

https://www.masupps.com/


MA Labs 20% OFF Code:
arnold20


http://maresearchchems.com/


MA Research 15% OFF Code: pm15
Reply With Quote
  #1798 (permalink)  
Old 06-19-2019, 10:26 AM
Registered Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2016
Posts: 91
For a pump supplement, I like Purus Labs Noxygen. Instead of powder, they make a liquid-cap version. Caps are just more convenient for me.


Serving Size: 2 Liquid Capsules
Servings Per Container: 30

Amount Per Serving:
Carbohydrates 1.5 g
Sodium 135 mg
Glycerol 1.6 g
Sodium Nitrate (as NO3-T) 500 mg
Reply With Quote
  #1799 (permalink)  
Old 06-19-2019, 12:37 PM
Registered Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2018
Posts: 65
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigGame View Post
For a pump supplement, I like Purus Labs Noxygen. Instead of powder, they make a liquid-cap version. Caps are just more convenient for me.


Serving Size: 2 Liquid Capsules
Servings Per Container: 30

Amount Per Serving:
Carbohydrates 1.5 g
Sodium 135 mg
Glycerol 1.6 g
Sodium Nitrate (as NO3-T) 500 mg
Evlution’s pump mode is a similar product and usually a better value but tiger fitness has a sale right that makes them essentially dead even in terms of nitrates per dollar.
Reply With Quote
  #1800 (permalink)  
Old 06-19-2019, 01:30 PM
Registered Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 816
Assasin

Has anyone tried Assasin yet?
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 14 (8 members and 6 guests)
MrBob, ill gotten gains, DK0223, cgp10, Babytrex, mirzajatt, jt7, Dee Ball
Thread Tools
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


           

   Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription     How To Do Injections, Injection Instructions     

            

           

           

           

           

           

           

           

All times are GMT +10. The time now is 03:04 AM.

 
Translations delivered by vBET 3.10.1
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1 Copyright ProfessionalMuscle.com 2002-2018

©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2002-2019
How To Use Synthol How To Do Injections
Buy Synthol Buy Synthol
Buy steroids at Ivitamins Steroids discussion board
How To Use Steroids
vbPLUS