Talk Live To IFBB Professional BodyBuilders And Athletes About Steroids, Nutrition And Training
©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2002-2019
Automatic Translations (Powered by Google, Microsoft& Apertium):
Arabic Bulgarian Catalan Chinese Czech Danish Dutch English Estonian Finnish French German Greek Haitian Creole Hebrew Hindi Hungarian Indonesian Italian Japanese Korean Latvian Lithuanian Norwegian Polish Portuguese Romanian Russian Slovak Slovenian Spanish Swedish Taiwanese Thai Turkish Ukrainian Vietnamese

Talk Live To IFBB Professional BodyBuilders And Athletes About Steroids, Nutrition And Training  

Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products         Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products
Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products         Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products
Cheapest Supplements Guaranteed         Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products

©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2002-2019
Go Back   Professional Muscle > Professional Muscle Forums > Professional Muscle Forum
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription           Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription
Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription           Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription

CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS           CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS
PM
Facebook
PM
Youtube
PM Mobile App
(Android)
PM
Pinterest
PM
Twitter
Like Tree52Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 06-15-2019, 02:32 AM
Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Quote:
Originally Posted by LK3 View Post
what do you think would be "better" then ai on low dose..
nolva?
mast?

or like super low dose adex?
been pondering this...
I think either doing so little test that you dont' need an AI, or getting bloodwork done and using the minimal amount possible. That being said, I think "cruising" at actually physiological levels is the key, everyone is doing 150mg+/week, which is doing to put people WAY over for a little while (sure you are in range 3-4 days ofter your shot).

You could use the minimal possible amount and get bloodwork done. One idea is to get a compounding pharmacy to make super low dose AIs. Another idea is to us AIs only when cycling.
Old 06-17-2019, 05:22 AM
Kilo Klub Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaladryn View Post
I think either doing so little test that you dont' need an AI, or getting bloodwork done and using the minimal amount possible. That being said, I think "cruising" at actually physiological levels is the key, everyone is doing 150mg+/week, which is doing to put people WAY over for a little while (sure you are in range 3-4 days ofter your shot).

You could use the minimal possible amount and get bloodwork done. One idea is to get a compounding pharmacy to make super low dose AIs. Another idea is to us AIs only when cycling.
Or you just split the tabs? I'm currently using Letro at a super low dose. I split 2.5 mg tabs into like 10 splinters and take one eod.
Old 06-17-2019, 06:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MyNameIsJeff View Post
Or you just split the tabs? I'm currently using Letro at a super low dose. I split 2.5 mg tabs into like 10 splinters and take one eod.
I use tinny little round aromasin tabs from the pharmacy, they are a pain to get into anything less than quarters (I do eighths sometimes). I know of people who have their compounding pharmacy make .1mg arimidex but even that is a lot if you are trying to control e2 on a low dose.

Letro could be the best way to go because you could dose it the most infrequently also but I don't like letro because of the "brain aromatase" theory, I don't know if it's true, but I DO know letro kills my sex drive at the SAME estradiol level (checked by bloodwork), and the theory that it passes the bloodbrain barrier and thus reduces e2 in the brain more than other AIs seems plausible from what I've read.

AIs and 5ARIs for that matter, are a type of drug that works exponentially LESS with increasing dose and has an extremely strong effect even at microdoses (this is why powder and residue from AIs and 5ARIs is extremely dangerous to babies and pregnant women). What this means is, double the effective dose does little additional and half the effective dose does almost as much, down to the point that even one tiny piece of powder can have a significant effect on people very sensitive to changes in these hormones.
saffire likes this.

Last edited by Kaladryn; 06-17-2019 at 06:47 AM.
Old 06-18-2019, 04:16 AM
Kilo Klub Member

Quote:

funny you say that as its exactly the idea i came around too. lol
i recently ( past few months ) went from true trt to elivated trt.
100ish to 200ish and i been there for a minute. the last week or two i havent felt right... part is.was fighting a lil sickness. but my hormones felt off... of course the inner addict in me is always looking to throw more fuel on the fire, more always fixes things! lol

so i was thinking about all this n im like maybe the real answer is that i been at 200-250 mgs for 2-3 months none stop and while not a real blast blast its like may halfassed getting back to things blast. so maybe really the answer is to drop back to 100 or so for min two weeks and reset so 200-250mgs feels again like a cycle

then FINALLY a lil extra! lol

thanks bud!

blood work is always the correct answer but not always in the chips. lol
Old 06-18-2019, 04:21 AM
Kilo Klub Member

Quote:
I use tinny little round aromasin tabs from the pharmacy, they are a pain to get into anything less than quarters (I do eighths sometimes). I know of people who have their compounding pharmacy make .1mg arimidex but even that is a lot if you are trying to control e2 on a low dose.

Letro could be the best way to go because you could dose it the most infrequently also but I don't like letro because of the "brain aromatase" theory, I don't know if it's true, but I DO know letro kills my sex drive at the SAME estradiol level (checked by bloodwork), and the theory that it passes the bloodbrain barrier and thus reduces e2 in the brain more than other AIs seems plausible from what I've read.

AIs and 5ARIs for that matter, are a type of drug that works exponentially LESS with increasing dose and has an extremely strong effect even at microdoses (this is why powder and residue from AIs and 5ARIs is extremely dangerous to babies and pregnant women). What this means is, double the effective dose does little additional and half the effective dose does almost as much, down to the point that even one tiny piece of powder can have a significant effect on people very sensitive to changes in these hormones.
letro always had a tendency to bite me in the ass at some point... adex has always been best for me. i have some on hand and concentration isnt exaclty a problem for me. lol but im trying to save as a last resort.

when i was still using small amts i would use very small amts very sparingly but again more to feel n look.

totally a small dose would help, im just kinda stuck on the no ai idea right now. lol .125-.25mg dosing 2-3 times wk is what i found help ful before.

1mg or .5 mg in slin pin solution
Old 06-18-2019, 05:48 AM

Quote:
funny you say that as its exactly the idea i came around too. lol
i recently ( past few months ) went from true trt to elivated trt.
100ish to 200ish and i been there for a minute. the last week or two i havent felt right... part is.was fighting a lil sickness. but my hormones felt off... of course the inner addict in me is always looking to throw more fuel on the fire, more always fixes things! lol

so i was thinking about all this n im like maybe the real answer is that i been at 200-250 mgs for 2-3 months none stop and while not a real blast blast its like may halfassed getting back to things blast. so maybe really the answer is to drop back to 100 or so for min two weeks and reset so 200-250mgs feels again like a cycle

then FINALLY a lil extra! lol

thanks bud!

blood work is always the correct answer but not always in the chips. lol
This is why I like to cruise at 10mg between cycles, health AND sensitivity, I keep on my diet and keep most of my size, then when I go up to 200mg I grow like a weed, ramp it up every month or so another 100mg until maybe 500mg at the most and only for a month or so, all test only. This is my formula for being 'huge' and healthy at 46 -not really huge, 225lbs at 5'10" ten weeks post show. When I stop growing well I shut it down go back to 10mg.

Quote:
letro always had a tendency to bite me in the ass at some point... adex has always been best for me. i have some on hand and concentration isnt exaclty a problem for me. lol but im trying to save as a last resort.

when i was still using small amts i would use very small amts very sparingly but again more to feel n look.

totally a small dose would help, im just kinda stuck on the no ai idea right now. lol .125-.25mg dosing 2-3 times wk is what i found help ful before.

1mg or .5 mg in slin pin solution
Adex was always my favorite for low dosing until it started to give me gastrointestinal sides after around 10 years of use.
OutToLunch likes this.
Old 06-18-2019, 11:02 AM

10mg of test per day?

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
Kaladryn likes this.
Old 06-19-2019, 12:52 AM
Registered Member

I apologize to everyone about my posts and threads on the AI topic.

After reading all of the replies and actually listening, I realized that the AI use is not as controversial as I thought. AI is really helpful and I now have my own account.

I am actually nearly 5 weeks since my last pin of Sustanon and started HCG at 1500iu E0D (my pct)

After starting pct and not using an AI I have noticed that my water retention got out of control. My face changed overnight: red, bloated, cheekbones gone, chest puffy. Libido was amazing but the bloat, blood pressure, redness of face was unbearable. Popped some aromasin, 12.5 mg and next morning I woke up absolutely lean, sweated tons during the night though.

Now, two weeks on HCG and 12.5 mg Asin E3D and there is no sign of bloat, water retention and the joints and libido are great!
Old 06-19-2019, 01:58 AM
Kilo Klub Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7asssa7 View Post
I apologize to everyone about my posts and threads on the AI topic.

After reading all of the replies and actually listening, I realized that the AI use is not as controversial as I thought. AI is really helpful and I now have my own account.

I am actually nearly 5 weeks since my last pin of Sustanon and started HCG at 1500iu E0D (my pct)

After starting pct and not using an AI I have noticed that my water retention got out of control. My face changed overnight: red, bloated, cheekbones gone, chest puffy. Libido was amazing but the bloat, blood pressure, redness of face was unbearable. Popped some aromasin, 12.5 mg and next morning I woke up absolutely lean, sweated tons during the night though.

Now, two weeks on HCG and 12.5 mg Asin E3D and there is no sign of bloat, water retention and the joints and libido are great!

You’re using HCG and AI after your cycle??
Old 06-19-2019, 02:09 AM
Kilo Klub Member

Quote:
This is why I like to cruise at 10mg between cycles, health AND sensitivity, I keep on my diet and keep most of my size, then when I go up to 200mg I grow like a weed, ramp it up every month or so another 100mg until maybe 500mg at the most and only for a month or so, all test only. This is my formula for being 'huge' and healthy at 46 -not really huge, 225lbs at 5'10" ten weeks post show. When I stop growing well I shut it down go back to 10mg.

Adex was always my favorite for low dosing until it started to give me gastrointestinal sides after around 10 years of use.
bro, what a fuckin meat head move.. right! lol
it hit me like a moment of zen in a ll of this... MORE DRUGS IS NOT THE ANSWER! less, is the key!

since i was being so responsible with the doses and trying to keep moving forward on the comeback trail it was the last thing to hit me! 200mgs is a cycle! lol

didnt do any shots over the weekend. did 10mgs tp last night sq. i already feel better and pissed out some sq water!

i just switched gyms n my new gym is sooo open about gear, its awesome. so we are having the like getting to know you talks, and the crosseyed looks i get about doses make me feel really happy! doing something right finally!

great points, thank you!
Kaladryn likes this.
Old 06-25-2019, 06:37 AM
Registered Member

?

10mgs tp last night sq. i already feel better and pissed out some sq water!

LK is there a correlation there? Sq pulls more water?
Old 06-26-2019, 05:06 AM
Kilo Klub Member

yes 10mg tp ed

been on that for a week. feel sooo much better, seriously im shocked. lol

yes i pissed out a ton of water and my nips are less puffy as is my stomach, i look leaner, a lil less round but much better feel/mood/sleep.

there is a chance one btl that i think/though was ptero was not.. lol but idk 10mg tp ed as much as i can not believe was the absolute solution.

gona go another week or two then back to 250/wk for another blast.
will keep you guys up dated

i have kept going to the gym but my workouts are more fluff and not taxing on cns really.
Old 06-26-2019, 05:10 AM
Kilo Klub Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by deadliftsquates View Post
10mgs tp last night sq. i already feel better and pissed out some sq water!

LK is there a correlation there? Sq pulls more water?
its the dose. i just been jabbin but cheeks its in the muscle. one or two i did sq.