Talk Live To IFBB Professional BodyBuilders And Athletes About Steroids, Nutrition And Training
©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2002-2019
Automatic Translations (Powered by Google, Microsoft& Apertium):
Arabic Bulgarian Catalan Chinese Czech Danish Dutch English Estonian Finnish French German Greek Haitian Creole Hebrew Hindi Hungarian Indonesian Italian Japanese Korean Latvian Lithuanian Norwegian Polish Portuguese Romanian Russian Slovak Slovenian Spanish Swedish Taiwanese Thai Turkish Ukrainian Vietnamese

Talk Live To IFBB Professional BodyBuilders And Athletes About Steroids, Nutrition And Training  

Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products         Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products
Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products         Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products
Cheapest Supplements Guaranteed         Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products

©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2002-2019
Go Back   Professional Muscle > Professional Muscle Forums > Professional Muscle Forum
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription           Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription
Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription           Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription

CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS           CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS
CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS         Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription   CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS
CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS           CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS
PM
Facebook
PM
Youtube
PM Mobile App
(Android)
PM
Pinterest
PM
Twitter
Like Tree7Likes
  • 1 Post By laxfan24
  • 1 Post By neonknight
  • 5 Post By pesty4077

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 06-05-2019, 02:01 PM
Registered Member

Hctz raising blood pressure?

After a failed trial of nebivolol, I am on to hctz to help manage my hypertension. I took 25mg of hctz and felt a little off (maybe slightly dizzy), checked my bp about 90 mins later and it jumped from 141/82 to 150/90 (the highest reading ive ever had). Im inclined to throw the rest of it away, but im curious if anyone else had had that reaction to it. Also, I am on clen now so perhaps there was an interaction bt the drugs. Any insight is welcome.
Thanks
-Brick
Old 06-05-2019, 06:04 PM
Registered Member

I haven't heard of that side effect before. However, I also wouldn't have high expectations of a mild dose diuretic doing much to lower your BP while using clen and possibly AAS.
romo likes this.
Old 06-05-2019, 08:56 PM
Registered Member

Why did the nebivolol fail if you don't mind me asking?
Old 06-05-2019, 11:40 PM
Newbie Registered Member

You have to stay pretty hydrated on HCTZ. If you're not and you get dehydrated, it will work against you and cause your BP to rise.
Brickshthouse79 likes this.
Old 06-06-2019, 12:51 AM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by madmuscle25 View Post
Why did the nebivolol fail if you don't mind me asking?
It gave me really bad anxiety. Somewhat paradoxical considering its a beta blocker.
Old 06-06-2019, 12:53 AM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by laxfan24 View Post
I haven't heard of that side effect before. However, I also wouldn't have high expectations of a mild dose diuretic doing much to lower your BP while using clen and possibly AAS.
Fair point, but I was only looking for a drop of 10pts in systolic. Im on trt, clen (80mcg), primo and a low dose of var.
Old 06-06-2019, 01:57 AM
Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brickshthouse79 View Post
Fair point, but I was only looking for a drop of 10pts in systolic. Im on trt, clen (80mcg), primo and a low dose of var.
I would NEVER take clenbuterol if I had high blood pressure.

"He had a meteoric rise to the top of the board and an equally meteoric fall to The Isle of The Damned."......OTH

I do not condone or assist in illegal activity, my advice is not for those who break Laws.

SYNTHETEK - Best hardcore bodybuilding products
SYNTHEROL - Number 1 best selling SEO (Synthol) in the world
STERILESYRINGES.COM - Get your Needles and Syringes from here
PRO WRIST STRAPS - Simply the best straps in the world
ALINSHOP - The original and best Euro supplier
PROFESSIONALMUSCLE STORE - The Largest Selection of Supplements
DISCUSSWORLDISSUES.COM - Socio-economic and political free speech
HOW TO DO INJECTIONS - Full Pictorial Injection Guide
PURE SUPPLEMENT POWDERS - All lab certified
ALLIANCE RAWS - Warehouses WorldWide

_
Old 06-06-2019, 10:16 AM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by pesty4077 View Post
x2 for this.

Not to sounds like your mother, but what did you think was going to happen to your BP when taking clen? No wonder youre not able to notice an effect from HCTZ

Clen probably one of the worst substances in our BBing arsenal for raising bp and heart rate from even just the first dose, and its only going to get worse at higher dosages.

Now enough of the lecture.
Be sure that your electrolyte intake is sound. Potassium and sodium specifically.

Dante posts some great information on his IG about blood pressure and supplements to assist in kidney health.

Look at Stan Efferdings video on high blood pressure, there's some pearls of wisdom in that video that we could probably all benefit from too.
Old 06-06-2019, 01:06 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Feeshoils View Post
x2 for this.

Not to sounds like your mother, but what did you think was going to happen to your BP when taking clen? No wonder youre not able to notice an effect from HCTZ

Clen probably one of the worst substances in our BBing arsenal for raising bp and heart rate from even just the first dose, and its only going to get worse at higher dosages.

Now enough of the lecture.
Be sure that your electrolyte intake is sound. Potassium and sodium specifically.

Dante posts some great information on his IG about blood pressure and supplements to assist in kidney health.

Look at Stan Efferdings video on high blood pressure, there's some pearls of wisdom in that video that we could probably all benefit from too.
Good post. Yes, I follow Dante on IG. Also, supplement with potassium, electrolytes and taurine and only run the clen at 80mcg daily. My bp is fine not on clen and is elevated while on it. Today i added metoprolol and cardiatone and discontinued the clen. It should he back to normal soon.
Old 06-06-2019, 04:05 PM
Registered Member

First choice would be lisinopril if it doesn’t give you a cough. Second choice would be amlodopine. Also avoid clen it’s terrible for the heart especially if you have underlying issues such as HTN. HCTZ 12.5 once a day with 20 of lisinopril perhaps. Beta blocker is never a first choice for blood pressure control. See a cardiologist

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 06-10-2019, 02:01 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigraf View Post
First choice would be lisinopril if it doesn’t give you a cough. Second choice would be amlodopine. Also avoid clen it’s terrible for the heart especially if you have underlying issues such as HTN. HCTZ 12.5 once a day with 20 of lisinopril perhaps. Beta blocker is never a first choice for blood pressure control. See a cardiologist

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Ive used telmistarten, but not lisinopril. Metoprolol wasnt my first choice for htn, but I have used it in the past successfully. For some reason telmisartan makes me really tired, which is why I moved away from ace inhibitors. Ive never used a calcium channel blocker, but I will look into amlodopime, thanks for the post.

Last edited by Brickshthouse79; 06-10-2019 at 02:16 PM.
Old 06-10-2019, 02:10 PM
Registered Member

Stanford HTN treatment guidelines

Came across the following and wanted to share with others.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sour...y1fIYfVwTHzJKA
Old 06-11-2019, 08:37 AM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brickshthouse79 View Post
Ive used telmistarten, but not lisinopril. Metoprolol wasnt my first choice for htn, but I have used it in the past successfully. For some reason telmisartan makes me really tired, which is why I moved away from ace inhibitors. Ive never used a calcium channel blocker, but I will look into amlodopime, thanks for the post.
In the prior post I incorrectly stated that telmistarten is an ace inhibitor, it is an arb.
Old 06-16-2019, 10:19 AM
FOUNDING Member / Verified Sponsor

Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by pesty4077 View Post
Agreed, CLENBUTEROL is a bad choice for someone suffering from high BP.

www.Ashop.club
Old 06-18-2019, 12:55 AM
Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Awards Showcase

Lisinipril is available with HTCZ in one tab.
I chose the one without the dieuretic...I want to stay full and healthy water balance is important to that.

SYNTHETEK - Best hardcore bodybuilding products
INTERNETCASHEMPIRES - Instant Cash for Life
SYNTHEROL - Number 1 best selling SEO (Synthol) in the world
STERILESYRINGES.COM - Get your Needles and Syringes from here
PRO WRIST STRAPS - Simply the best straps in the world
PROFESSIONALMUSCLE STORE - The Largest Selection of Supplements
ALINSHOP - The original and best Euro supplier
DISCUSSWORLDISSUES.COM - Socio-economic and political free speech
HOW TO DO INJECTIONS - Full Pictorial Injection Guide
PURE SUPPLEMENT POWDERS - All lab certified
ALLIANCE RAWS - Warehouses WorldWide

_
Old 06-18-2019, 10:34 AM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeS View Post
Lisinipril is available with HTCZ in one tab.
I chose the one without the dieuretic...I want to stay full and healthy water balance is important to that.
Per Bigraf's rec Im going to try the lisinipril. Hctz doesnt agree with me. I sweat a lot naturally and feel off (dehydrated and tired) using diuretics.