over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Kidney function

themuscle

Registered
Anyone have suggestions for supplements to help with kidney function?? My labs awhile back had my kidney enzymes slightly elevated. It was back in May and I just saw my doctor so he wants to re-draw too see. I think I had some self factors to make them
elevated but I can’t remember lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anyone have suggestions for supplements to help with kidney function?? My labs awhile back had my kidney enzymes slightly elevated. It was back in May and I just saw my doctor so he wants to re-draw too see. I think I had some self factors to make them
elevated but I can’t remember lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Which numbers were elevated?

Are you on Bp meds?

IMO no supps help kidneys, maybe cranberry juice

What I would do

do no eat excess protein, 1g/lb of bodyweight

keep blood pressure in check

keep hydrated

diet of course, fruit and veggies, avoid crap

avoid drugs and alcohol of course

obviously the lower the AAS dose the more preferable, orals stay away from (anavar for me)

lower bodyweight is better, so lean and cut rather thank bulking would be less harsh on kidneys (blood pressure too)

hydratation and blood pressure in check are the key
eat fibers
avoid food industry
live healthy

supp : astragalus is a help

I have the worst possible news: it is possible that, because of blood pressure, doing cardio is the overall best thing you can do for your kidneys.

Intervals or something like incline walking?

Intervals or something like incline walking?

Whatever reduces your BP, with cardio frequency is probably more important than anything. I would guess that the most beneficial cardio would depend on what other kinds of exercise are you doing and the amount of time and recovery you have to devote to it.

get bloodwork once a year and take the cystatin c value.
you should observe this and evauluate if necessary

An
IMO no supps help kidneys, maybe cranberry juice

What I would do

do no eat excess protein, 1g/lb of bodyweight

keep blood pressure in check

keep hydrated

diet of course, fruit and veggies, avoid crap

avoid drugs and alcohol of course

obviously the lower the AAS dose the more preferable, orals stay away from (anavar for me)

lower bodyweight is better, so lean and cut rather thank bulking would be less harsh on kidneys (blood pressure too)
Anavar is commonly purported to be the most kidney-toxic oral AAS, Dbol and others are most often talked about in relation to the liver.

However does it mean that other oral AAS such as Dbol aren't kidney toxic? Not sure about that.

Ofc dosage is key; I once did one week straight 100mg Dbol daily because it was the only AAS I had access too at the time, felt ok overall but felt ongoing pain in kidney area from day 2-3 until a week after I stopped.

Other stuff I get kidney pain on anecodtally, are lack of water intake, Tren Ace, Amphetamine modafiniland, interestingly enough, caffeine also, and more generally any time my BP goes above certain threhsold level (most often from parasympathetic stimulation, which may play a role in the pain..

Now almost any time I activate the alpha-adrenergic system (activated renal RAAS also), I seem to have pain in kdiney area; now kidney area doesn't seem to contain pain receptors in and out of itself?

The problem is here, although I've stopped most of AAS use, I'm still a huge stim junkie at times... gotta stop taht stuff at 30 lol

So now I forgot about it and anytime it happens I simply up water intake.

An

Anavar is commonly purported to be the most kidney-toxic oral AAS, Dbol and others are most often talked about in relation to the liver.

However does it mean that other oral AAS such as Dbol aren't kidney toxic? Not sure about that.

Ofc dosage is key; I once did one week straight 100mg Dbol daily because it was the only AAS I had access too at the time, felt ok overall but felt ongoing pain in kidney area from day 2-3 until a week after I stopped.

Other stuff I get kidney pain on anecodtally, are lack of water intake, Tren Ace, Amphetamine modafiniland, interestingly enough, caffeine also, and more generally any time my BP goes above certain threhsold level (most often from parasympathetic stimulation, which may play a role in the pain..

Now almost any time I activate the alpha-adrenergic system (activated renal RAAS also), I seem to have pain in kdiney area; now kidney area doesn't seem to contain pain receptors in and out of itself?

The problem is here, although I've stopped most of AAS use, I'm still a huge stim junkie at times... gotta stop taht stuff at 30 lol

FIRST THIS THREAD 2019

Please check recent threads do a search

As a community proM we know a ton more then we use to on this subject and all subjects.. most recent I'd say within 2 years of current date will be your best resource

But some threads old have guys beyond their time ...like Mike arnold , so read and read
There are def sups and herbs that help kidney - it's even said hgh helps

Don't believe that - some of us have done some research and ton of experimenting on our body.

Stims depending what , might cause kidney stones

An

Anavar as the most kidney toxic?????

FIRST THIS THREAD 2019

Please check recent threads do a search

As a community proM we know a ton more then we use to on this subject and all subjects.. most recent I'd say within 2 years of current date will be your best resource

But some threads old have guys beyond their time ...like Mike arnold , so read and read
There are def sups and herbs that help kidney - it's even said hgh helps

Don't believe that - some of us have done some research and ton of experimenting on our body.

Stims depending what , might cause kidney stones
yes I agree with your sentiment, but "tons of experimenting", as you said is quite useful to make progress with what works/doesn't work for kidney health, or what harms/can be safe for kidneys, from anecdotal users experiences described in threads on here, and useful sharing of their n=1 reports in comments.

But IMO there's often a price to pay for experimenting with one's body, learning comes from making mistakes, trials and errors with compoiunds and protocols,learning from others, etc,.., and it can come with some damage in the process,

aka, in this case, you can learn on yourself what doesn't seem to agree with your kidneys, like I got kidney pain on 80mg dbol, did subsequent blood work, seemed to be fine, but won't do it again,etc,...

yes there are supps, astragalus, Coq10, some BP meds,... that may help with kidney health as well.

Anavar as the most kidney toxic?????

It’s definitely not the most, but it does affect your kidneys. The inflammation wouldn’t be much at say 20-30mg/day versus 80-120mg/day.

Its more of an acute issue, and the kidneys will rebound once the orals have been discontinued. Unless your abusing!!!!

Cage

It’s definitely not the most, but it does affect your kidneys. The inflammation wouldn’t be much at say 20-30mg/day versus 80-120mg/day.

Its more of an acute issue, and the kidneys will rebound once the orals have been discontinued. Unless your abusing!!!!

Cage
I was quoting the member who said it’s the most kidney toxic. I would say it’s the least toxic!

ITS ALL PERSPECTIVE...

experimenting with Astragalus - other Chinese herbs - and supplements/herbs from reputable companies
With different food sources for protein etc - water intake -

Not Experimenting in a negative way - you do things safetly - increments - for a few months then you test your egfr again - and you take notes on what you took, how much and any increase in egfr

Thing is everyone or some construe experimenting on a bodybuilding forum with negative view....experimenting doesn't have to be negative

ITS ALL PERSPECTIVE...

Now time for the thread to die without me....im out and good luck

Find those older threads and newer threads they even give dosages of astragalus people have used
yes I agree with your sentiment, but "tons of experimenting", as you said is quite useful to make progress with what works/doesn't work for kidney health, or what harms/can be safe for kidneys, from anecdotal users experiences described in threads on here, and useful sharing of their n=1 reports in comments.

But IMO there's often a price to pay for experimenting with one's body, learning comes from making mistakes, trials and errors with compoiunds and protocols,learning from others, etc,.., and it can come with some damage in the process,

aka, in this case, you can learn on yourself what doesn't seem to agree with your kidneys, like I got kidney pain on 80mg dbol, did subsequent blood work, seemed to be fine, but won't do it again,etc,...

yes there are supps, astragalus, Coq10, some BP meds,... that may help with kidney health as well.

Yeah brother I know… I’m in agreement with you.

Cage
At least Anavar is the only oral AAS that is known to be mainly metabolized through the kidneys, that's why it's dubbed to be the least kidney-friendly among oral AAS,

btw do you think dianabol (for example) undergoing hepatic metabolism mainly, is still sonewhat harmful to the kidneys?

I was quoting the member who said it’s the most kidney toxic. I would say it’s the least toxic!

btw do you think dianabol (for example) undergoing hepatic metabolism mainly, is still sonewhat harmful to the kidneys?

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws