over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Mike Tyson Used His Children’s Urine to Pass Anti-Doping Tests

This is the actual device he used....and it worked ???
https://www.thewhizzinator.com/whizzinators/the-whizzinator-in-latino
Whizzinator-in-latino.jpg

I'm tired of RoidVisor's clickbait type headlines.
This isn't news...Tyson talked about this to pass drug tests in his book in 2013....DRUG tests is what he was beating. Because he was addicted to pain pills and experimenting with random street drugs prefight. There was no ANTI-DOPING shit in there...that's the clickbait Roid Visor threw in there to get people interested.

I think Tyson was using PEDs too.

I think Tyson was using PEDs too.

I don't believe it. He was at his most dangerous and the greatest knockout artist EVER from 85-91. He was literally 18 years old with a thick physique. Not chiseled or overly muscly at all. Post prison is MAYBE the only time he could've used and he was a shell of himself.

I don't believe it. He was at his most dangerous and the greatest knockout artist EVER from 85-91. He was literally 18 years old with a thick physique. Not chiseled or overly muscly at all. Post prison is MAYBE the only time he could've used and he was a shell of himself.

He never lifted weights pre prison either. That’s the terrifying part.

Teddy Atlas said it best: “When I met Mike, he was 13 years old, 190 lbs, all muscle”

Such a genetically gifted guy; and not just for muscle, but the athleticism, speed and power he packed. Which coupled with Cus D’Mato and Kevin Rooney’s training turned him into the killing machine we saw him as in his prime.

When Cus died and he fired Kevin Rooney and his demons took over; he lost to Buster (who showed up that night; ready to fight). He went to prison, came back and was never the same.

But in that 86-89 time frame, he was a phenom. If I tell someone that one of the scariest guys on the planet is 5’10 218 lbs, they’d laugh. If I show them a picture of Mike; they’d understand lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i have to disagree with the guys who say he didn't use any gear. Even if he had little to no knowledge about PEDs, his handlers and all the other people who depended on him to make money (meaning his boxing career not only provided for him but for his team as well) sure as hell were going to make damned sure he had every possible advantage against his opponents who, plenty of them, were also using PEDs. Don't be so naive. Most of these trainers all knew one another so the word was out about PEDs. How to use them most effectively in this context is a different story. And Mike never lifting weights until after prison? Not likely. I've heard this claim many times but it's more for creating a mystique, similar to Herschel Walker.

If you listen to the really good boxing coaches, like Roach, they will tell you that having too much muscle in boxing is a terrible thing. It slows you down too much. I was watching an interview of Roach and he was saying that about Anthony Joshua. He said that Anthony was a better boxer when he was smaller. So taking one's body past what it normally carries for muscle is not a good thing in boxing. Gets you tired too.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7tfVjRyRVRg

at around 1:10

Last edited:
didnt he get popped for halo one time?
or was that just a rumor?

Rumor was that he had used Cheque drops before the match when he bit off Hollyfield's ear. Never verified.

i have to disagree with the guys who say he didn't use any gear. Even if he had little to no knowledge about PEDs, his handlers and all the other people who depended on him to make money (meaning his boxing career not only provided for him but for his team as well) sure as hell were going to make damned sure he had every possible advantage against his opponents who, plenty of them, were also using PEDs. Don't be so naive. Most of these trainers all knew one another so the word was out about PEDs. How to use them most effectively in this context is a different story. And Mike never lifting weights until after prison? Not likely. I've heard this claim many times but it's more for creating a mystique, similar to Herschel Walker.

That rationale could work for ANY great athlete of the 80's and 90's then. Seriously. Ken Griffey, Jordan, Dennis Rodman was pretty aggressive so he miiiight have been using then too huh? I understand what you're saying but it's basically a, "yeah but he was good and everyone around him wanted him good." Yeah, welcome to sports.

Go to a park on the south side of Chicago and you’ll see what is being talked about.

Very well built guys who are dunking at 5’9; they couldn’t tell you the difference between a protein and a carbohydrate. Let alone PEDs.

Not saying Mike was natural all his career; but it wouldn’t surprise me if he was. More than his size, his athleticism was what he stood for; and no PED is giving you something that god never gave you.

Go to a park on the south side of Chicago and you’ll see what is being talked about.

Very well built guys who are dunking at 5’9; they couldn’t tell you the difference between a protein and a carbohydrate. Let alone PEDs.

Not saying Mike was natural all his career; but it wouldn’t surprise me if he was. More than his size, his athleticism was what he stood for; and no PED is giving you something that god never gave you.

Seen that a few types. Tyson just a born freak. Glad I was old enough to watch/remember his fights.

Yes, post prison.

Correct

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members