over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Phenibut HCL ?

foxman101

Registered
Hey guys,

Wondering how this product effect is you and what experiences you had.
This product interest me however I see all kinds of stuff online.

So.. how would you rate this product ?

What was your dosage ?

For how long. ?

What possitive or negative systems did you experience and if the dosage was a factor why do you believe it took place.

Also, did you experience any withdrawal symptoms when coming off ?

Thanks in advance

Recreational use: 1,5-2g: was fun, the effect last very long but felt a bit anxious the days after (higher heartrate). Sidenote: I had severe panic attacks in the past but that's over luckily.

I, my mother and my girlfriend still use it like once or twice a week @ 0,5gram before bed. It's great for sleeping, you feel very well rested afterwards (always had 8-9hours of good sleep too). No sides at that dose other than a salty taste in your mouth.

Hey guys,

Wondering how this product effect is you and what experiences you had.
This product interest me however I see all kinds of stuff online.

So.. how would you rate this product ?

What was your dosage ?

For how long. ?

What possitive or negative systems did you experience and if the dosage was a factor why do you believe it took place.

Also, did you experience any withdrawal symptoms when coming off ?

Thanks in advance

Before Queeger died he told me DO NOT use it!
He said he was addicted to it for years and was unable to stop.
The withdrawals were too severe.

Phenibut and Kratom both are very addictive. The withdrawals are bad when you stop. If you can use it every once in a while, you may be ok. But if you use it every day, it's hard to stop in my opinion.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I never like Phenibut, but there are a lot of people who like it to much. Like others are mentioning, be very careful. I remember taking a higher dose that I thought I was taking and getting extremely sick off it....my ears were ringing and I was fucked up. I had used it previous times and still didn't like it bc it made me feel wired. I gave up on it.

I'm actually surprised it's not illegal by now.

Phenibut is great for once or twice a week when you need a boost or just to get some good sleep. Use it every day and you will develop problems. Like anything. Use it in moderation.

My experience and take on Phenibut

The secret to phenibut is to only use low dose (300mg) and to take it with melatonin before sleep. DO not use this stuff for recreational purposes..thats not what its for. The Russian phenibut was only in very low dose. But if you play by the book and take 300mg phenibut with Melatonin..be prepared for very deep refreshing and invigorating sleep.
The problems you see..is guys taking grams of the stuff. thats bad.
Less is more..and that goes for everything else you take..

Last edited:
The secret to phenibut is to only use low dose (300mg) and to take it with melatonin before sleep. DO not use this stuff for recreational purposes..thats not what its for. The Russian phenibut was only in very low dose. But if you play by the book and take 300mg phenibut with Melatonin..be prepared for very deep refreshing and invigorating sleep.
The problems you see..is guys taking grams of the stuff. thats bad.
Less is more..and that goes for everything else you take..
i have a ct. i work with who has OD twice on it now. He is a history of addiction along with a history of failed treatment attempts. Both times he ended up at the ER due to respiratory distress. However, the second time, which is right now, he is in a coma with a respirator...goin on 6 days now. So my feedback is if u have a any addiction in your history, don’t fuck with it.

Does anyone have any experience with this and Xanax ?

I was prescribed Xanax for several years and took it daily, when I finally wanted to stop the withdrawals were terrible..
(I denied I was ever addicted) and never realized I was..

Break the Xanax was rough.. but I was raised a tough cookie....

Wondering how this would compare .. I still suffer from anxiety
And PTSD.. but.. would like to find something mild to take off the edge without going to a Benzo .. however after hearing these things.. maybe Ativan or Valium is a better option ?
I don’t want to get back in Xanax..

(Zoloft) seems to help take the edge off the anxiety... and I plan to be back on that within a week or so

Phenibut was invented by the Russians to help soldiers with PTSD symptoms. Being that I am a Marine that served as infantry in Iraq I deal with such issues.
I tried Phenibut but wasn't much of a fan of it by itself. I am however a proponent of it is small doses mixed with L Dopa and such for increased REM sleep. I first tried this with Hitech's Somatomax long before I knew what Phenibut was. I tried this product Somatomax yrs later after researching phenibut but instead of using it for sleep I would sip the drink during the day to help with hypervigilance and associated anxiety. For this purpose it worked very well.

As a side note (with all due respect) I do not believe that Kratom is "highly addictive". I think such issues are purported by people who suffer from previous addictions or used Kratom to replace something more dangerous that they were already addicted to.
I say this from personal experience. I used Kratom to deal with severe pain stemming from a back injuring sustained in Iraq and it was very helpful in this regard. Also when in retail my sales were drastically higher when I would sip tea that had Kratom mixed I'm as I was much more personable. After Queefer pasted away I fell on financial trouble and just felt it was better to save money wherever I could
When I wanted to get off of it I had withdrawal like symptoms for 1 day. I felt flu like symptoms which were very difficult to deal with due to cold sweat and nausea but I didn't not vomit. My sister who was using what I considered very large doses daily (much larger than what I was using simply because I had to budget) and she had nothing severe to report other than a "different kind of headache" for about a week.

Life is tough. My unit has lost more to suicide than the tours of Iraq and Afghanistan. Luckily PM is a community and the brothers here have each others back. When my injury worsened due to a vehicle accident I was out of the gym and I neglected to stay active on this forum which in hindsight was a huge mistake. There are the counseling forums on here and for myself if I had helped advise some of the new members I think that would have helped my self worth and sense of belonging. There are many many good people on this board who want and do see eachother along.:D

Last edited:

I was prescribed Xanax for several years and took it daily, when I finally wanted to stop the withdrawals were terrible..

And PTSD.. but.. would like to find something mild to take off the edge without going to a Benzo .. however after hearing these things.. maybe Ativan or Valium is a better option ?

(Zoloft) seems to help take the edge off the anxiety... and I plan to be back on that within a week or so

I have experience with Valium and Ativan but not with Xanax. Ativan was not as effective as Valium. Neither created much issue.
With that said I have not used either in years.

I am prescribed a Beta-blocker and Bupropion for panic attacks and mood respectively.

I have found the following cocktail to be more effective.
- CBD sublingual or via vape
- Ashwagandha
- Rhodiala Rosea
and
- Holy Basil

The most effective for myself is the CBD and Ashwagandha as there is certainly a synergistic affect between the two.
At the moment I am taking the ladder 3 as I cant afford CBD.

Last edited:

I think phenibut and benzo's have a quite similar profile. Most of the Side effects comes from withdrawl from either the benzo or phenibut.

Using either of those for coping with anxiety and/or ptsd will likely result in dependancy and in the end withdrawl when you stop.

What does your doc say? Or therapist?

I have experience with Valium and Ativan but not with Xanax. Ativan was not as effective as Valium. Neither created much issue.
With that said I have not used either in years.

I am prescribed a Beta-blocker and Bupropion for panic attacks and mood respectively.

I have found the following cocktail to be more effective.
- CBD sublingual or via vape
- Ashwagandha
- Rhodiala Rosea
and
- Holy Basil

The most effective for myself is the CBD and Ashwagandha as there is certainly a synergistic affect between the two.
At the moment I am taking the ladder 3 as I cant afford CBD.

Thats very interesting..I might try that stack myself. Have you vaped or even smoked real CBD hemp bud flowers that are high in CBD? I know a lot of people have CBD concentrate or tincture..but let me tell you..thats nothing..absolutely nothing compared to the actual flowers (which is 100% legal and you can order it cheap online). It can be found pretty cheap if you order in higher quantities actually. Check it out.

Its helps me get a good night sleep at 500mg. I was also told that it works well for Tren and EQ anxiety but have not tried it for that myself.

Phenibut is mainly a gaba-b agonist, benzos mainly hit gaba-a receptors. The effects and withdrawals from these drugs are very similar. Once or twice a week with phenibut in reasonable doses and you will not have issues. Any more than that and you can wind up with a tolerance ich will lead to a serious dependence. Be very careful. Respect this DRUG.

Phenibut dependence and withdrawal feel similar to benzos. They both take away anxiety and insomnia issues. They're both hell when trying to quit after frequent use. Even tapering off slowly sucks. It means going through weeks of feeling somewhat miserable, feeling jittery, and not sleeping at night. Tapering is better than cold turkey, which is a nightmare.

I went through a heavy drinking phase after my divorce a few years ago. One thing I found is that phenibut works as an alcohol replacement for people trying to quit. Instead of detoxing from alcohol all at once, I switched to 1 gram of phenibut per day and then tapered off by 50 mg a day. People use baclofen (a related drug) that way too.

I would never recommend phenibut (or xanax) for fun or for casual use. These kinds of drugs make it seem like they're improving your life at first. They just make your life worse long term.

I'd say stay away...far away
-Easy to overdue
-Withdraws are TERRIBLE
-Also post anxiety/panic attacks/etc aren't worth the buzz

I think phenibut and benzo's have a quite similar profile. Most of the Side effects comes from withdrawl from either the benzo or phenibut.

Using either of those for coping with anxiety and/or ptsd will likely result in dependancy and in the end withdrawl when you stop.

What does your doc say? Or therapist?

Hey Delt,
Thanks for the reply

(Along with everyone else)

My history - I had an old school doc and he had me
On Xanax for about 8 years...
I never did any drugs and actually frowned upon all most every drug
(That has changed in the recent year)
At the end of the 8 years I was looking to make a career in certain field that would have to be clean (so I thought ) when really if it was prescribed I could take it etc. however I decided to come off Xanax..
And it was brutal, I didn’t realize that after 8 years on the same dosage , how tough it would be..

It was hell, I went cold turkey and sure enough it was a nightmare,
Since then I was put on Zoloft ... and Ativan .. that I take as needed ..
Zoloft I actually like it the Ativan I tend to only take in emergency cases.

I’ve never took any CBD stuff however I wouldn’t be opposed to that.

I’m going to research a bit more and then try and find a cocktail that would suit my needs without going the pharmaceutical route

Phenibut and Kratom both are very addictive. The withdrawals are bad when you stop. If you can use it every once in awhile, you may be ok. But if you use it every day, it's hard to stop in my opinion.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

This isn't true. Kratom has very little withdrawal. If anything it will feel like a slight cold or bellyache. Now the real bitch isTianeptine Sodium. That is a nightmare.

This isn't true. Kratom has very little withdrawal. If anything it will feel like a slight cold or bellyache. Now the real bitch isTianeptine Sodium. That is a nightmare.

Tianeptine used therapeutically is an excellent alternative to All the compounds being discussed, (Pheni, benzo's, kratom, SSRI's).
You have to go into it with the mindset of waiting to get better.
Looking for its high, or its recreational effect will counter its benefits.
Used at 12-15mg 3x/day , Tianeptine is almost the perfect drug for negating the adverse effect associated with the imbalance of anti-GABA ASS drugs.
Sleep patterns, anxiety, ED etc...
Tianeptine MUST be used therapeutically and conscientiously for that purpose.
At a therapeutic dose, Tianeptine has NO WITHDRAWAL effects. Its neuron restorative activity and natural serotonin level reset will leave you better off after cessation of use.
Therapeutic cycle should not be shorter than 3 month for neuron regeneration and restorative benefits. Dont take it expecting anything, but when you look back on its effect on your life you will be amazed, follow your regiment therapeutically as you would fish oil. Do not skip doses. Time one of your doses pre-workout and all 3 not too late in the day.
If you are an enhanced athlete and suffer the psychological consequences associated with AAS use Tianeptine therapy is something you should look into.
I'm NOT a doctor, this information is for entertainment purposes only.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Pdx236
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws