YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Insulin and DNP - Maintaining Muscle Fullness?

epoxy

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Over the years I've run many a DNP cycle - besides the heat and FEELING awful, the next worst part is LOOKING awful. I've read about insulin usage with DNP to assist in feeling less terrible and *potentially* looking less terrible. To any of the guys that have run them together - I'd like to hear about experiences, dosages, etc that were used to maintain some fullness, how well it worked, and if you felt it hindered fat loss in any way etc - just curious for future runs, especially during beach season next year.

Insulin keeps you from losing fat

Dnp keeps you from gaining muscle

Perfect combination to waste time

I tried using insulin with dnp and fastes morning cardio when i was cutting 2 years ago...

Was using 3iu on empty stomach with 250mg dnp and 50mg anavar per day
40min morning cardio straight after injektion.
Keto diet.

Droppes BG from 5 nmol/ml to about 3 nmol.

Cant really say it burned more fat. Fullness yes, even on keto.

If U want fullness on dnp (if there is such a thing), eat lots of sea salt, should help

Will help strength and endurance as well

Heres some info you may find of interest.

Insulin is released by pancreatic beta cells in response to elevated ATP/ADP ratios . Briefly, when your blood sugar levels rise, your ATP/ADP levels become elevated, inhibiting ATP sensitive potassium ion channels (KATP), altering the membrane potential of the pancreatic cells and causing insulin release. The main thing here is that insulin will not be released unless ATP levels within the cells increase. DNP interferes with the protein complex ATP synthase, which allows for the synthesis of ATP from ADP . Since DNP interferes with a key step in ATP production, obviously ATP levels never elevate within any cell, including pancreatic beta cells. Hence , the feedback system through the KATP channels (at least in regards to insulin release), is disabled, and you effectively make yourself a diabetic while on DNP.

The primary action of insulin in the body is to drive glucose into muscle and liver cells (stored as glycogen) which is converted into ATP. Since DNP reduces ATP production significantly*, it again interferes with insulin production by preventing a significant amount of the glucose that is pushed into cells by insulin from ever being used as energy (at least by the cell). So , what is happening to all of this energy that is being expended through the electron transport chain to turn ADP and Pi into ATP? It’s thrown off as heat, and lots of it . thats the main side effect of DNP, as well as the cause of death if you over dose (over heating from the inside)

Anecdotally, HGH keeps me completely pumped and full on low carbs/low calories. (3-4 IU daily). Strength also stays higher.

I ran DNP 100mg upon wakening and another 100mg before bed.

Combined it with 5iu humalog pre and post.

I was able to maintain my fullness and from what I could tell, it didn't slow down fat loss.

I was doing fasted cardio and matched my slin to my diet and not the other way around. For example, pre workout and post I had a cup of white rice so 5iu was perfect for each meal.

You feel like shit because you're losing water and electrolytes at a rapid rate. Stay on top of your sodium, magnesium and potassium. Creatine helps, too, but drink extra water to avoid cramping.

thats the main side effect of DNP, as well as the cause of death if you over dose (over heating from the inside)

The cause of death if you overdose is cardiac arrest from hyperkalemia resulting from rhabdomyolosis

Simple as this. The whole insulin and DNP thing comes up every few months and the answer doesn’t change. It’s a waste of time.

The cause of death if you overdose is cardiac arrest from hyperkalemia resulting from rhabdomyolosis

Most cases of fatality have actually been from hyperthermia which occurs much faster than Rhabdo. I’ve actually helped save a kid with aggressive cooling in the ER. He was damn lucky.

Last edited:

I'll assume you haven't tried it, correct? Because it works extremely fucking well. I've used it with Lantus and recomped very well more than once and it's one of my fav combinations esp with GH.

I'll assume you haven't tried it, correct? Because it works extremely fucking well. I've used it with Lantus and recomped very well more than once and it's one of my fav combinations esp with GH.

Would you mind sharing the protocol?

Most cases of fatality have actually been from hyperthermia which occurs much faster than Rhabdo. I’ve actually helped save a kid with aggressive cooling in the ER. He was damn lucky.

If it was in SoCal, it was probably me lol..

It's easier to save someone from hyperthermia than hyperkalemia I would imagine

I've been saved from hyperthermia twice, hyperkalemia once... Because the second time, it was too much to stop in time

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear