Delima

concreter

Featured Member / Verified Customer
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Board Supporter
Verified Customer
After 3 yrs of running my wife wants me off or else.
I'll be 44 next month and have been on for over three yrs running blasts and cruizes. Topped out at 3grams and am currently running 500test 200 tren and 6-800 primo. I do plan on coming down to just 250 test for about 2-3 months starting in october then back to 500 test and some deca for the winter run.
I'm currently 6'2' at 245pds @ 5%bf Ill post a Pic.
My delima is coming completely off at 44, she wont accept a hrt dose of 250mgs, no hgh and even wants me off nitros oxide supps.
The problem is the constant attenion from m,y physic, take away the anabolics and take away the attention. I really cant blame her for not liking the way I look. Everywere I go I get approached and photos number in the hundreds pr summer. If I put myself in her shoes I know I wouldnt like 5 guys a day approaching her, but this has become my lifestyle and coming completely off seems ludicris.
I'm not looking to get any bigger than I am currently and just want to maintain what I've worked so hard for. Any thoughts on my perdecament would be appreciated and maybe I can convince her of HRT and hgh supplementation is healthier than the hormonal rollercoaster of coming off completely.
Acouple pics from the chicago air and ater show

Attachments

• dinas phone 8.20.12 093.jpg
    dinas phone 8.20.12 093.jpg
    166.8 KB · Views: 857
  • dinas phone 8.20.12 097.jpg
    dinas phone 8.20.12 097.jpg
    178.6 KB · Views: 866
  • dinas phone 8.20.12 035.jpg
    dinas phone 8.20.12 035.jpg
    165.3 KB · Views: 869
  • dinas phone 8.20.12 094.jpg
    dinas phone 8.20.12 094.jpg
    164.5 KB · Views: 852
Sounds like u don't have a choice. Is she gonna leave u if u refuse? I think in the end family comes first. I'd have to come off to keep my family together. Wife and kids r more important to me than gear.

I was there once before, its a tough choice when your not deciding it on your own but having someone else force the issue.
Good luck buddy.

Although I appreciate the issues you and the wife have regarding you being on I'm as concerned with how your blood work looks. You didn't really mention the specifics of the cruising you did over the last 3 years and with 3G blasts I wonder if you were getting adequate recovery. If you haven't regardless of what the mrs says you might be best to choice to restore some healthiness to your system by taking either a break or a cruise dose which allows for HDL recovery or whatever issues you might have.

Wow man, I feel for you. Thats a tough spot to be in, no doubt. It's impossible to say untill you try but I highly doubt you are going to be able to come completely off and have a normal T level. Does she understand that having low testosterone can cause a whole host of problems?

My advice would be this, come off and prepare her for you being a moody non boner having SOB for a bit. BUT the caveat is you go to your doctor or an endo and get checked out for TRT so you don't have to be a wreck. Maybe if it's controlled by a doctor she will be OK with it?

If the issue is truly your physique though then even that may not work. I mean you can be lean and muscular at any weight. How would she feel if you were 175 and ripped? Cause that's still a hell of a physique that many women are gonna want. Seems like the root issue is her insecurity?

Although I appreciate the issues you and the wife have regarding you being on I'm as concerned with how your blood work looks. You didn't really mention the specifics of the cruising you did over the last 3 years and with 3G blasts I wonder if you were getting adequate recovery. If you haven't regardless of what the mrs says you might be best to choice to restore some healthiness to your system by taking either a break or a cruise dose which allows for HDL recovery or whatever issues you might have.

This! your blood work may surprise you. PM me if you want a 15% of privatelabsMD code, its good til end of the month. i dare think what your ALT/AST, lipids, and crit levels are at.

You shouldn't have a problem with a dr. putting u on TRT because ur levels are probably going to bottom out. Surely she can't conplain then.

You shouldn't have a problem with a dr. putting u on TRT because ur levels are probably going to bottom out. Surely she can't conplain then.

What I am thinking. If youre going to get off then do it and then see a doc once your levels are rock bottom because they probably will never recover. She will understand when the doc helps you out. At that point you could still do a small "blast" of test every once in awhile. Cruise on 100-150 mg/wk and then blast from time to time with 400 mg/wk test.

Maybe find a steroid doctor who knows his shit and have him talk to your wife? Maybe he can be honest about what she should and shouldn't be concerned about? Not easy to find one though and she may be unwilling to listen to reasoning

I feel for you. It's my belief that she should accept you for you you are, and be happy for you that you are fortunate enough to look the way most of the male population would love to look. Most every superhero looks like a bodybuilder. Her insecurities are based on her own selfishness. I have had this happen with a couple of girlfriends. Based on my first experience, I now make sure the woman in my life knows that this is my lifestyle, accept it or move on. In this first experience I mentioned, my girlfriend insisted I stop gear. Choose, her or gear. Of course, I chose her because I was in love with her. As time went by, me wanting sex with her a minimum of three times a day and as much as nine times, turned into me just wanting to cuddle. I lost my sex drive. I thought she would appreciate that I wanted to be affectionate because I adored her so much and didn't need to bang her senseless all the time. The outcome of this situation was her accusing me of screwing all of her friends while she was as work. There was no way in her mind that I could go from sex all the time to just wanting to cuddle. She was on the verge of breaking up with me. She felt unattractive, insecure, and started acting very cold towards me. I decided to go back on gear and told her if she didn't like it she should go fuck herself. This was my experience. For you, things are more serious since this is your wife. What a messed up choice to have to make. Ultimatums never set well with me. I usually go the opposite way of the choice the other person is looking for, just to establish that it's my life, not theirs. I wish you the best of luck! :(

I've been through your situation before.. It's going to be hard coming off.. My sex drive plummeted when I came off after long term use I tried just about everything under the sun to bring it back, it took a few months.

I always say, Never change for anybody. If they don't accept the way you are and your morals, F EM!.. I've learned it the hard way

sb

id go with the old story. a woman comes up to her husband and says if you love me you will give up everything you are for me. the man looks at the woman and says if you love me you wouldnt ask. moral of the story is that most of the time people will ask for what they "want" but in life we dont always get what we want and although we can ask for anything it doenst mean the other will return it. this may non negotiable for her and she may actually leave. to every choice there is a consequence...sometimes good, sometimes bad. if she leaves she will have consequences of her decision making. and so will you. weigh out what YOU want to do. no one can tell you why u want what u want or that its selfish. its what you want and its your decision. she may call you selfish if you dont choose her but she is also not choosing you by making you give up who you have been. ive learned a long time ago in this game. my girl knows im gonna do what im gonna do. and i am responsible for my actions. and im cautious. if she tries to force me to stop its not gonna happen. not bc i cant stop but bc i dont want to. just like she doesnt wanna keep picking up the house lol. i could give her the ultimatum, change your behavior or get the fuck out. or i choose to deal with her laziness and look at her good qualities.

that sucks that she would ask that of you.

IMO she should be willing to compromise by letting you run some gear so you don't feel and look like complete crap as long as you promise not to get so fuckin gigantic again. lol...

a marriage, after all, is about both people.

you're a lucky bastard running three grams and still have your hair. you're my idol.

You look like Joe Namathe. You should change your PM name to Broadway hahaha...

But in all seriousness when all is said and done your wife will be the one by yourside. Eventually you will have to come off...

When your on your death bed who do you want by your side. Your wife or a bottle of Deca?

I feel for you. It's my belief that she should accept you for you you are, and be happy for you that you are fortunate enough to look the way most of the male population would love to look. Most every superhero looks like a bodybuilder. Her insecurities are based on her own selfishness. I have had this happen with a couple of girlfriends. Based on my first experience, I now make sure the woman in my life knows that this is my lifestyle, accept it or move on. In this first experience I mentioned, my girlfriend insisted I stop gear. Choose, her or gear. Of course, I chose her because I was in love with her. As time went by, me wanting sex with her a minimum of three times a day and as much as nine times, turned into me just wanting to cuddle. I lost my sex drive. I thought she would appreciate that I wanted to be affectionate because I adored her so much and didn't need to bang her senseless all the time. The outcome of this situation was her accusing me of screwing all of her friends while she was as work. There was no way in her mind that I could go from sex all the time to just wanting to cuddle. She was on the verge of breaking up with me. She felt unattractive, insecure, and started acting very cold towards me. I decided to go back on gear and told her if she didn't like it she should go fuck herself. This was my experience. For you, things are more serious since this is your wife. What a messed up choice to have to make. Ultimatums never set well with me. I usually go the opposite way of the choice the other person is looking for, just to establish that it's my life, not theirs. I wish you the best of luck! :(

I love this post. Sorry it worked out that way with your ex, but your opinion on the matter is spot on. It is truly a shame these people think taking steroids is such a huge deal. It's really not

Get her to let you take growth and a low does of test for HRT and that is it live a long healthy life I think that would be a great compromise IMO. If it was me loosing family of drop the gear I would have to give up something I love but I would drop the gear Family is more important.Not a choice ya wanna have to make but try to just work out a compromise.GOOD LUCK

Did she explain why she wants you to get off the sauce? Is she worried about your health and logitivity? Some of her concerns could be legit.

Can u guys use fuckin paragraphs when writing long ass posts.

Makes it allot easier to read.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner