over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

My experience with DNP

TheCoach

Newbies
Have to say that after these days there is no way in talking about experience. (Therefor it isn’t an instruction)
So far I am on DNP for 5 days. I started with 150mg and then raised it onto 250mg. As I am additionally on a
low-carb diet I combined it with Sibutramine because I started starving,
During these days there were hardly any side effects, just a little stomach ache. What were most disturbing
were the heat and the enormous sweating during the night.

With the low bf (12%) I do honestly not believe that it is going to work. So far I don’t see any results.
I suppose that with a higher bf there would be faster visible results. The weight I lost was mainly from the
Sibutramine. In 5 days about 4 kg = 8.8 lbs (Mostly because of water loss). The effect is not that visible.

My conclusion:
In consideration of the high cell damage I suggest taking other aids. Fragment 178-191 is much a better choice.
I will go on with taking the Sibutramine in a low dose as it its perfect to keep the appetite in check.

If you are sure you are doing everyting right with diet and training. DNP will make you lose fat.

Results are usually visible are about 4-7 days from last day of DNP.
It make you hold water thats why you are not seeing anything yet.

5 days are not enouugh at that dose.
Do 14-21 days with it, or up the dose to 500mg a day and do 14 days.

I know it works.

If you are sure you are doing everyting right with diet and training. DNP will make you lose fat.

Results are usually visible are about 4-7 days from last day of DNP.
It make you hold water thats why you are not seeing anything yet.

5 days are not enouugh at that dose.
Do 14-21 days with it, or up the dose to 500mg a day and do 14 days.

I know it works.

Whether or not his diet and training are right he's going to lose fat. 5 days isn't enough(as you said).

Sibutramine wont make you lose 8.8lbs in 5 days thats for sure. And 5 days what are you really expecting, a total body recomp? I'll tell you my last run last year I took 250mg DNP EOD and within 6 weeks my weight dropped a mere 2lbs but my bodyfat drastically reduced. So give it time and patience, not 5 days to decide whether it works or not, and do things right and it will work and you will see the difference.

I don't see the point in this stuff. From everything I read it doesnt seem worth it to me

DNP does not work as well on a low carb diet.

Sibutramine wont make you lose 8.8lbs in 5 days thats for sure. And 5 days what are you really expecting, a total body recomp? I'll tell you my last run last year I took 250mg DNP EOD and within 6 weeks my weight dropped a mere 2lbs but my bodyfat drastically reduced. So give it time and patience, not 5 days to decide whether it works or not, and do things right and it will work and you will see the difference.

What was you running AAS wise?

Ive used dnp many times, I found it better 250mg ed with low carbs and fats, and high protein. Always rips me up with zero water retention, chuck carbs in and the sweating and cravings are nasty and so is the bloat,.

@jonnyo six weeks?? Did you feel like garbage the whole time? I've personally never touched it. But have heard ppl say the lethargy is horrible an training on it is even harder.. Maybe they were just weenies..

Ive used dnp many times, I found it better 250mg ed with low carbs and fats, and high protein. Always rips me up with zero water retention, chuck carbs in and the sweating and cravings are nasty and so is the bloat,.

I agree. Will not hold much, if any water Training doesn't suffer either on 250ed. Med carbs , low fats, high protein for me. Always kicks ass.
500 ed was rough , went to 750 for few days once time , but lethargy was overpowering.

Have to say that after these days there is no way in talking about experience. (Therefor it isn’t an instruction)
So far I am on DNP for 5 days. I started with 150mg and then raised it onto 250mg. As I am additionally on a
low-carb diet I combined it with Sibutramine because I started starving,
During these days there were hardly any side effects, just a little stomach ache. What were most disturbing
were the heat and the enormous sweating during the night.

With the low bf (12%) I do honestly not believe that it is going to work. So far I don’t see any results.
I suppose that with a higher bf there would be faster visible results. The weight I lost was mainly from the
Sibutramine. In 5 days about 4 kg = 8.8 lbs (Mostly because of water loss). The effect is not that visible.

My conclusion:
In consideration of the high cell damage I suggest taking other aids. Fragment 178-191 is much a better choice.
I will go on with taking the Sibutramine in a low dose as it its perfect to keep the appetite in check.

How fast did you see it working? was it overnight or did it take a few days to see the fat burning effects?

DNP does not work as well on a low carb diet.

Bro myth detected. That's false, some people interpret the increased discomfort and body heat feeling after eating carbs as it "revving up metabolism" and thus working better. It's JUST not that simple. You'll still get better results eating lower carbs, but you'll feel warmer after eating more carbs. It doesn't translate into making it more effective for overall fat loss though.

I still wouldn't recommend low carb on DNP, just be smart with it. Going ultra low carb will make you feel worse and zap energy worse than DNP alone (which certainly will make you feel shitty at higher doses). 250/wk is all anyone needs anyway, more and the sides get bad. It makes it ridiculously easy to drop fat at that dose anyhow.

Last edited:
Bro myth detected. That's false, some people interpret the increased discomfort and body heat feeling after eating carbs as it "revving up metabolism" and thus working better. It's JUST not that simple. You'll still get better results eating lower carbs, but you'll feel warmer after eating more carbs. It doesn't translate into making it more effective for overall fat loss though.

I still wouldn't recommend low carb on DNP, just be smart with it. Going ultra low carb will make you feel worse and zap energy worse than DNP alone (which certainly will make you feel shitty at higher doses). 250/wk is all anyone needs anyway, more and the sides get bad. It makes it ridiculously easy to drop fat at that dose anyhow.
I'm glad someone else understands this. Lower carb and this Shit works great

GI Bro what is your protocol for DNP?
Nothing special, 2-3 weeks max, 250mg/day. Moderate carbs, mostly around workouts. I've only used it 3 times. It's like cheating! I read endlessly on it before trying though and the carb thing is a pervasive myth. You certainly do get warmer and sweaty after a large carb meal though.

Last edited:
Currently running it, low carbs high protein. For those who say it doesn't work. It's a lie, it works like nothing else I have ever tried. Add some tren and holy fat loss. It does make one tire but some pre - work out and one will be good to go. Oh put on a sweater for cardio makes it easier for me.

Currently running it, low carbs high protein. For those who say it doesn't work. It's a lie, it works like nothing else I have ever tried. Add some tren and holy fat loss. It does make one tire but some pre - work out and one will be good to go. Oh put on a sweater for cardio makes it easier for me.

How much and how are you taking it? For how long?

How much and how are you taking it? For how long?

BUMP that!!

BUMP that!!

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner