Talk Live To IFBB Professional BodyBuilders And Athletes About Steroids, Nutrition And Training
©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2002-2019
Automatic Translations (Powered by Google, Microsoft& Apertium):
Arabic Bulgarian Catalan Chinese Czech Danish Dutch English Estonian Finnish French German Greek Haitian Creole Hebrew Hindi Hungarian Indonesian Italian Japanese Korean Latvian Lithuanian Norwegian Polish Portuguese Romanian Russian Slovak Slovenian Spanish Swedish Taiwanese Thai Turkish Ukrainian Vietnamese

Talk Live To IFBB Professional BodyBuilders And Athletes About Steroids, Nutrition And Training  

Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products         Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products
Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products         Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products
Cheapest Supplements Guaranteed         Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products

©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2002-2019
Go Back   Professional Muscle > Articles > Article's Forum
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription           Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription
Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription           Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription

CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS           CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS
CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS         Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription   CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS
CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS           CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS
PM
Facebook
PM
Youtube
PM Mobile App
(Android)
PM
Pinterest
PM
Twitter
Like Tree31Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-09-2013, 04:07 AM
Newbie Registered Member

My experience with DNP

Have to say that after these days there is no way in talking about experience. (Therefor it isn’t an instruction)
So far I am on DNP for 5 days. I started with 150mg and then raised it onto 250mg. As I am additionally on a
low-carb diet I combined it with Sibutramine because I started starving,
During these days there were hardly any side effects, just a little stomach ache. What were most disturbing
were the heat and the enormous sweating during the night.

With the low bf (12%) I do honestly not believe that it is going to work. So far I don’t see any results.
I suppose that with a higher bf there would be faster visible results. The weight I lost was mainly from the
Sibutramine. In 5 days about 4 kg = 8.8 lbs (Mostly because of water loss). The effect is not that visible.

My conclusion:
In consideration of the high cell damage I suggest taking other aids. Fragment 178-191 is much a better choice.
I will go on with taking the Sibutramine in a low dose as it its perfect to keep the appetite in check.
Italiaguy26 likes this.
Old 01-09-2013, 04:57 AM
Registered Member

If you are sure you are doing everyting right with diet and training. DNP will make you lose fat.

Results are usually visible are about 4-7 days from last day of DNP.
It make you hold water thats why you are not seeing anything yet.

5 days are not enouugh at that dose.
Do 14-21 days with it, or up the dose to 500mg a day and do 14 days.

I know it works.
Problem? and Italiaguy26 like this.
Old 01-09-2013, 05:02 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Markosterone View Post
If you are sure you are doing everyting right with diet and training. DNP will make you lose fat.

Results are usually visible are about 4-7 days from last day of DNP.
It make you hold water thats why you are not seeing anything yet.

5 days are not enouugh at that dose.
Do 14-21 days with it, or up the dose to 500mg a day and do 14 days.

I know it works.
Whether or not his diet and training are right he's going to lose fat. 5 days isn't enough(as you said).
Old 01-09-2013, 05:48 AM
Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Sibutramine wont make you lose 8.8lbs in 5 days thats for sure. And 5 days what are you really expecting, a total body recomp? I'll tell you my last run last year I took 250mg DNP EOD and within 6 weeks my weight dropped a mere 2lbs but my bodyfat drastically reduced. So give it time and patience, not 5 days to decide whether it works or not, and do things right and it will work and you will see the difference.
Old 01-12-2013, 01:43 AM
Registered Member

I don't see the point in this stuff. From everything I read it doesnt seem worth it to me
Old 02-08-2013, 08:36 AM
Registered Member

against the rules :O
Old 03-11-2015, 01:30 PM
Registered Member

Awards Showcase

DNP does not work as well on a low carb diet.

Use code "MAGNUS" for 5% Off your next Synthetek order!
Old 03-11-2015, 06:25 PM
Kilo Klub Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyO View Post
Sibutramine wont make you lose 8.8lbs in 5 days thats for sure. And 5 days what are you really expecting, a total body recomp? I'll tell you my last run last year I took 250mg DNP EOD and within 6 weeks my weight dropped a mere 2lbs but my bodyfat drastically reduced. So give it time and patience, not 5 days to decide whether it works or not, and do things right and it will work and you will see the difference.

What was you running AAS wise?
Old 03-19-2015, 07:13 AM
Registered Member

Ive used dnp many times, I found it better 250mg ed with low carbs and fats, and high protein. Always rips me up with zero water retention, chuck carbs in and the sweating and cravings are nasty and so is the bloat,.

Please always give me your order number when asking for updates.
Old 04-22-2015, 08:32 AM
Registered Member

@jonnyo six weeks?? Did you feel like garbage the whole time? I've personally never touched it. But have heard ppl say the lethargy is horrible an training on it is even harder.. Maybe they were just weenies..
Old 05-04-2015, 02:45 AM
Kilo Klub Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by REPSTAR View Post
Ive used dnp many times, I found it better 250mg ed with low carbs and fats, and high protein. Always rips me up with zero water retention, chuck carbs in and the sweating and cravings are nasty and so is the bloat,.
I agree. Will not hold much, if any water training doesn't suffer either on 250ed. Med carbs , low fats, high protein for me. Always kicks ass.
500 ed was rough , went to 750 for few days once time , but lethargy was overpowering.
Old 06-22-2015, 05:53 AM
Newbie Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCoach View Post
Have to say that after these days there is no way in talking about experience. (Therefor it isn’t an instruction)
So far I am on DNP for 5 days. I started with 150mg and then raised it onto 250mg. As I am additionally on a
low-carb diet I combined it with Sibutramine because I started starving,
During these days there were hardly any side effects, just a little stomach ache. What were most disturbing
were the heat and the enormous sweating during the night.

With the low bf (12%) I do honestly not believe that it is going to work. So far I don’t see any results.
I suppose that with a higher bf there would be faster visible results. The weight I lost was mainly from the
Sibutramine. In 5 days about 4 kg = 8.8 lbs (Mostly because of water loss). The effect is not that visible.

My conclusion:
In consideration of the high cell damage I suggest taking other aids. Fragment 178-191 is much a better choice.
I will go on with taking the Sibutramine in a low dose as it its perfect to keep the appetite in check.
How fast did you see it working? was it overnight or did it take a few days to see the fat burning effects?
Old 06-22-2015, 11:55 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by magnus82 View Post
DNP does not work as well on a low carb diet.
Bro myth detected. That's false, some people interpret the increased discomfort and body heat feeling after eating carbs as it "revving up metabolism" and thus working better. It's JUST not that simple. You'll still get better results eating lower carbs, but you'll feel warmer after eating more carbs. It doesn't translate into making it more effective for overall fat loss though.

I still wouldn't recommend low carb on DNP, just be smart with it. Going ultra low carb will make you feel worse and zap energy worse than DNP alone (which certainly will make you feel shitty at higher doses). 250/wk is all anyone needs anyway, more and the sides get bad. It makes it ridiculously easy to drop fat at that dose anyhow.

Last edited by G.I.Bro; 06-22-2015 at 12:03 PM.
Old 06-22-2015, 12:14 PM
Registered Member

GI Bro what is your protocol for DNP?
Old 06-22-2015, 12:17 PM
Kilo Klub Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by G.I.Bro View Post
Bro myth detected. That's false, some people interpret the increased discomfort and body heat feeling after eating carbs as it "revving up metabolism" and thus working better. It's JUST not that simple. You'll still get better results eating lower carbs, but you'll feel warmer after eating more carbs. It doesn't translate into making it more effective for overall fat loss though.

I still wouldn't recommend low carb on DNP, just be smart with it. Going ultra low carb will make you feel worse and zap energy worse than DNP alone (which certainly will make you feel shitty at higher doses). 250/wk is all anyone needs anyway, more and the sides get bad. It makes it ridiculously easy to drop fat at that dose anyhow.
I'm glad someone else understands this. Lower carb and this Shit works great
Old 06-22-2015, 12:48 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by shawood1969 View Post
GI Bro what is your protocol for DNP?
Nothing special, 2-3 weeks max, 250mg/day. Moderate carbs, mostly around workouts. I've only used it 3 times. It's like cheating! I read endlessly on it before trying though and the carb thing is a pervasive myth. You certainly do get warmer and sweaty after a large carb meal though.

Last edited by G.I.Bro; 06-22-2015 at 12:57 PM.
Old 06-29-2015, 08:31 AM
Registered Member

Currently running it, low carbs high protein. For those who say it doesn't work. It's a lie, it works like nothing else I have ever tried. Add some tren and holy fat loss. It does make one tire but some pre - work out and one will be good to go. Oh put on a sweater for cardio makes it easier for me.
Old 06-29-2015, 08:33 AM
Kilo Klub Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by luiggg View Post
Currently running it, low carbs high protein. For those who say it doesn't work. It's a lie, it works like nothing else I have ever tried. Add some tren and holy fat loss. It does make one tire but some pre - work out and one will be good to go. Oh put on a sweater for cardio makes it easier for me.
How much and how are you taking it? For how long?
Old 06-30-2015, 04:53 AM
Board Supporter / Kilo Klub Member

Awards Showcase

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by warlock View Post
How much and how are you taking it? For how long?
BUMP that!!
Old 06-30-2015, 04:54 AM
Board Supporter / Kilo Klub Member

Awards Showcase

Quote:

BUMP that!!

Tags
dnp, sibutramine