over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

anti inflammatories on cycle

seanasouris

Newbies
I strained my forearm earlier this week. I've kept it iced, left it alone. it's pretty sore and inflamed. I'm currently taking tbol @60 mgs a day and susts. I took some ibuprofen today to help me get through work. My dr said I could get a consortia shot, an im to the glute not my arm. Would i still benefit? I'm sure its not the greatest idea to take ibuprofen. What can i take or do to get back into the gym?

curcumin is a great anti inflammatory... to heal, maybe a healing peptide... read about tb500

Aside from adding more drugs, do what all pro athletes do....

R.I.C.E it!

Rest
Ice
Compress
Elevate

It may not solve the problem but will certainly help the healing process along.

I hope you feel better soon!

curcumin is a great anti inflammatory... to heal, maybe a healing peptide... read about tb500

Been using Jarrow Curcumin for a straight year now, works awesome. Solid advice, plus it won't eat your gut and organs up.

There is a reason why you feel pain. It's the body telling you to back the hell off.

After 48-72hrs post injury, i'd stop icing. Ice does he following: vasoconstricts, decreases metabolism, decreases blood flow, which are all the opposite of what you want to do, but it'll reduce pain. Once excess inflammation subsides and pain becomes bearable, you should use heat and carefully stretch the muscle. When a inured muscle heals, it heals tighter, making it more prone to injury once you get back into it.

Anti-inflammatory, i'd stop using those asap. NSAIDs are linked to analgesic nephropathy.

Cortisol shots are a crap shoot. How many does it take to cause damage? No one can say for sure. They do cause atrophy of the tissue and surrounding structures. Last thing I'd do if all avenues have failed.

Look into IASTM, Ultrasound, motor nerve stim, ART/Pinch stretch. All can be done by a Chiro who has the modalities available in office, and is cost effective.

It sucks it's at the forearm. I've noticed the more distal from the heart you are, especially the arms, the longer it takes things to heal up. Work around the pain and don't do anything that aggravates it.

Been using Jarrow Curcumin for a straight year now, works awesome. Solid advice, plus it won't eat your gut and organs up.
Just had to add in here- curcumin actually I'd Good for gi tract unlike nsaids, and is a potent antioxidant. It's "god's" nsaid if you will. Top notch. Just get something with 95% curcuminoids and it'll have you feeling better.

Also, a good laxogenin product is great for inflamation @and recovery and somewhat anabolic. I personally like Hercules by spartan nutrition, has 6,7 dihydroxybergamottin for better absorbtion and it helps! Was given that and super laxo and Hercules was by far more effective at same dose. No mild headache either.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Professional Muscle mobile app

Just had to add in here- curcumin actually I'd Good for gi tract unlike nsaids, and is a potent antioxidant. It's "god's" nsaid if you will. Top notch. Just get something with 95% curcuminoids and it'll have you feeling better.

Also, a good laxogenin product is great for inflamation @and recovery and somewhat anabolic. I personally like Hercules by spartan nutrition, has 6,7 dihydroxybergamottin for better absorbtion and it helps! Was given that and super laxo and Hercules was by far more effective at same dose. No mild headache either.

Good info. I'll look into that also. I just bought a mix of Tumeric/Curcumin C3 from Sports Research. Just started taking it last night. We'll see how effective it is after a few weeks. If it can help my inflammatory problem knees I will sing praise brother.

Good info. I'll look into that also. I just bought a mix of Tumeric/Curcumin C3 from Sports Research. Just started taking it last night. We'll see how effective it is after a few weeks. If it can help my inflammatory problem knees I will sing praise brother.
Well I must say that I didn't get much relief from most of the "blends" and stuff like that, I had to pony up and get "bcm 95" or something w about 450-500mg of 95% curcuminoids, and take 2-3 of em to really notice it like when you take two aleeve liquid gels. But to know I'm not going ot have cysts on my liver like my father makes the money worth every penny. He doesn't drink, just got em from taking ibuprofen and other nsaids for past 30yrs.

I guess what I'm saying is don't be afraid to take 4 or 5 the bastards to get relief. Isn't gonna hurt ya. It's a spice, and one used for gastric distress for 2,000yrs in India etc. You'll live, trust me. Might fart an orange cloud, that's about it. Remember- antioxidant.

Last edited:
I'm all about natural supplimenting for pain relief. I try to stay clear of nsaids and other shit as much as possible. I do agree with you on taking more than the recommended amount (turmeric and curcumin) do to the fact that they say "the average adult" amount would be blah blah blah. Well I'm bigger than the average adult so more would be recommended. Plus rubbing bio freeze and using a 10's unit helps.

I'm contiplating the idea of seeing a Holistic Dr to see what creative herbs they have to help the cause.

Alfalfa is also very beneficial to reduce inflammatory levels.
For long, people have been using alfalfa to treats arthritis – one of the most popular inflammatory conditions.
This effect is attributed to the concentrated source of vitamin C, vitamin B, calcium and many antioxidants.
According to scientific evidence, these elements can make a contribution to lowering inflammation in the joints.
Just try it!
Source: https://wikihomenutrition.com/alfalfa-health-benefits

Consider Black cumin seed oil for supplementation in assisting with inflammatory response as well as many other benefits.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
commonplaceconsulting
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131