YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Gonna do a serum test.. VOTE for dosage and time frame!

cauthen96

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Registered
Ok guys Im gonna be doing a gh serum test in the next week or so and Im wondering what you guys would like to see and what would help the community out as a whole..

Im currently on DAC 8mg a week.. and 25mg mk677 daily

Before drawing blood im gonna take cjc no dac/ghrp6..

At what dose? 100mcg-300mcg-500mcg? LMK

how long before the draw? 30-60-90mins?

LMK about to go to buy the test online now!!

Why add the cjc/ghrp-6? I think the test would be more meaningful to you without this since you are not currently dosing it. I'd personally love to see how dac+mk looks without the other stuff.

well wouldnt i have to catch a pulse to see the mk677 shine? other wise it would just be elevated from the dac correct?

im down for whatever.. maybe elvia and jj will chime in..

just purchased the test.. waiting on a protocol now

im thinking the dac and mk, would mostly be seen in igf levels? no? i'd say do 250 each of the ghrp 6 and no dac

250 mcg at 60 min

250 mcg at 60 min

Yeah that would be a good dose.. but most guys seem to be dosing in the 100mcg range.. are there many serums done at 100mcg versus higher doses?

bro test ur dac and mk! with an IGF test.

Yeah that would be a good dose.. but most guys seem to be dosing in the 100mcg range.. are there many serums done at 100mcg versus higher doses?

it would be nice to get as many people as possible to test both 100 and 200 ghrp-2 and no dac. keeping the same scenario for each blood draw.

again tho since you have been on dac and mk id first test them.

it would be nice to get as many people as possible to test both 100 and 200 ghrp-2 and no dac. keeping the same scenario for each blood draw.

again tho since you have been on dac and mk id first test them.

Ok just ordered the igf test as well

so i will be testing igf and hgh.. i can go first thing in the morning if we get a protocol agreed upon..

would def like to hear jjb1 chime in..

Ok just ordered the igf test as well

so i will be testing igf and hgh.. i can go first thing in the morning if we get a protocol agreed upon..

would def like to hear jjb1 chime in..

i dont think it should matter when you draw ur igf test becuase of the long half lifes.

but yeah id like to hear what JJ or Elvia have to say

I think 90mins to 120min after mk dose would be best. Have to read into it more for sure.

ok guys going in for the draw around 8am in the morning.. no sense in putting it off.. my boss said i could be a lil late..

so the draw will be about 815.. i called and talked to lab tech she said a max of 15 mins..

so from now til 8am what and when should i be dosing?

take my mk tonight along with some dac then redose the mk about 7am?

also on the cjc no dac and ghrp?

mk-677 has a 24 hour half life. so dose it exactly how you have been dosing it the entire time.

Igf1 test on dac and mk is my vote. That would show us how well the dac and mk have been working over time. There is enough tests on a ghrp/grf combo. Or since you are on dac just dose the ghrp and see what the result is, that would show us if the dac being in the system effects the pulse by the ghrp.

Last edited:
Ok just read you ordered both gh and igf test. Therefore both my suggestions can be done. I say with ghrp6 do 60mins at a 250mcg dose.

i overlooked that he put ghrp-6 and not 2. i could be down with 250 at 60 mins also

ill also throw in $ for half a test just lmk.

Last edited:
I really figured it would be more feedback..

Think I'm gonna do 250/250 at 60 mins out..

Still trying to decide on a full stomach from a fatty carb filled breakfast or go fasted... :confused:

I really figured it would be more feedback..

Think I'm gonna do 250/250 at 60 mins out..

Still trying to decide on a full stomach from a fatty carb filled breakfast or go fasted... :confused:

just slow tonight i think.

this will be interesting because your also going to be on the cjcdac and mk-677?

from what i understand your pituitary is already going to be tapped out when you add the ghrp-6 and no dac.so you could get a very low reading because its coming down from a pulse. or get a hi reading we wouldnt know if it was from the mk-677 and dac or the ghrp6 and no dac. i dunno if that even makes sense to me :D

well wouldnt i have to catch a pulse to see the mk677 shine? other wise it would just be elevated from the dac correct?

im down for whatever.. maybe elvia and jj will chime in..

just purchased the test.. waiting on a protocol now

I'm most interested in your igf1 from DAC and MK. If it hits 400 then I'm
Sold.

I kind of think testing serum hgh on DAC and MK is pointless since I already tested DAC for serum hgh with 14mg/wk with ergopep products that I know were legit and the serum hgh came back at 2.5 which isn't bad considering a GHRH primarily bleeds non stop. MK is impossible to time and I honestly think MK is more of a constant bleeder than a high pulser so I wouldn't expect it to test any higher than DAC. Again, a constant low level bleed does wonders but makes you tired as fack!

Your ghrp2/ cjc no dac serum test impresses the shite out of me! I'd like to see serum hgh on 200mcg hexarelin with 100mcg cjc no dac taken at the 55 minute post inject time as that is the peak time via subQ inject. Atleast I think it is. The 2 hour mark was also mentioned as peak time in some studies so I'm not sure which to do. I would think around 1 hour is good.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member