over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

first hgh cycle...jins/sus/anavar

thebigshow

Newbies
hey...just want some advice/critique on my upcoming cycle...its my second cycle...and im purely going for long term cutting and fat loss with some strength gains...not after size in any way...dont hate me for it..haha...going to get my blood work done in the next few days...then see whats what...

stats...
31 194cm 28%bf

the higher bf is from a back disorder that gives me sciatica and kept me out of the gym for a while, but i've learnt to manage the pain and i'm back strong at it again...before i hurt my back almost three years ago...i was around 20%

cycle...10-12weeks...may run the hgh for two more weeks if i can

hgh jintropin 2-3iu 5on/2off 1-10w
sustanon250 250/w 1-2w 7-8w
sustanon250 500/w 3-6w
anavar 30-40ed 1-6(or 8??what's better?)
hcg 500iu 2xW 2-10

do i need to add T3...dont really want to start messing with thyroid meds but any suggestions?

pct.........hcg,tamoxifen,clomid...standard doses...9-10w

im on a good diet of high protein low carb...lots of shakes...lots of greens and fruit...between 2000-2200cals a day on five or six meals throughout

i travel and work a lot but im stationed mostly in china and thailand....two of the best gear capitals...i know lots of you are jealous..haha...and can only run this 10 or 11 weeks...then on the road for a month and i'll start another 12w cycle after that similar to this....any input/feedback/improvements/critique would be awesome

after reading lots of posts on here...i just want to say this is an awesome community and more knowledge in these posts than any book on the market...keep up the good posts guys

thebigshow

28% BF is too high to run a cycle. I would first focus on cardio and diet and then think of doing a cycle.

If you insist on running a cycle with this high BF you risk more side effects.

HGH might be ok though. However, the HGH should be run for about 6 months minimum.

As for your sciatica problem - consult a good acupuncturist. You can fix sciatica in 1-3 treatments if the guy is any good. I have had excellent results in just 1 treatment many times with my patients.

thanks...i've been working on a diet that works efficiently with my body for the last two months...and have it pretty well nailed down now...i have gone from 300lbs to 270 and 35%bf to 28%...cardio is five times a week...40 mins per time of sprint interval training...and i lift five days a week too...im not disregarding your info...its great and im going to get on the accupuncture right away...had a bad experience in taiwan...but i'll give it a shot again...as for the cycle...im gonna probably go ahead with the whole deal...and just keep a close eye on all my levels...ie constant blood work...and if the sides you talked about show up..i'll back off on the aas...thanks for the advice bud

If you insist on the cycle just make sure you have a good AI and maybe some Nolva on hand just in case.

Also, higher %BF won't let you see your real gains.

Good luck and keep us posted.

hgh jintropin 2-3iu 5on/2off 1-10w ** FOR 10 WEEKS U NEED TO BE DOING AT LEAST 5IU A DAY, I WOULD SAY 10IU PROBABLY.
sustanon250 500/w 3-6w
anavar 30-40ed 1-6(or 8??what's better?) ** IMHO VAR DOESNT KICK IN UNTIL WEEK 8 OR 10...**
hcg 500iu 2xW 2-10

** TOO LOW ON THE TEST, HCG IS OK, VAR IS NOT LONG ENOUGH- WEAK IMO, WONT SEE RESULTS ON GH LIKE THAT **

28% BF IS NOT TOO MUCH TO RUN A CYCLE, JUST RUN CYCLE AND FOCUS ON DIET BRO...

My advice: Hire a Pro like Phil, if you don't know what you're doing, you can F yourself up...

hey...just want some advice/critique on my upcoming cycle...its my second cycle...and im purely going for long term cutting and fat loss with some strength gains...not after size in any way...dont hate me for it..haha...going to get my blood work done in the next few days...then see whats what...

stats...
31 194cm 28%bf

the higher bf is from a back disorder that gives me sciatica and kept me out of the gym for a while, but i've learnt to manage the pain and i'm back strong at it again...before i hurt my back almost three years ago...i was around 20%

cycle...10-12weeks...may run the hgh for two more weeks if i can

hgh jintropin 2-3iu 5on/2off 1-10w
sustanon250 500/w 3-6w
anavar 30-40ed 1-6(or 8??what's better?)
hcg 500iu 2xW 2-10

do i need to add T3...dont really want to start messing with thyroid meds but any suggestions?

pct.........hcg,tamoxifen,clomid...standard doses...9-10w

im on a good diet of high protein low carb...lots of shakes...lots of greens and fruit...between 2000-2200cals a day on five or six meals throughout

i travel and work a lot but im stationed mostly in china and thailand....two of the best gear capitals...i know lots of you are jealous..haha...and can only run this 10 or 11 weeks...then on the road for a month and i'll start another 12w cycle after that similar to this....any input/feedback/improvements/critique would be awesome

after reading lots of posts on here...i just want to say this is an awesome community and more knowledge in these posts than any book on the market...keep up the good posts guys

thebigshow

I agree with Gators, do yourself a favor and hire a trainer.

You could lose more weight and save money, with the right foods

and some simple fat burners.

Besides with your BF% alot of that Test might convert to Estrogen.

thanks guys for the info...i've got arimidex and nolva on hand...i was thinking just adding the nolva throughout the sust. part and of course pct...i am susceptible to gyno...in any of your opinions would dex or nolva be better during the cycle...about the trainers...i live in china...the trainers here are garbage...and even if they were ok..which none that i've ever seen are...they couldn't speak english and my chinese is strickly geared towards impressing girls...i have a dietitian friend and she's helped with the foods and diet part....plus hours of research on this forum and others like it...the diet and cardio are on full scale right now...and i am leaning out noticeably in the mirror every week...i dont mind leaning out naturally but i just love the pumps and fat loss i got on my last cycle(sus/deca/primo/whinny)...thanks again for the replys

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member