over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Newbie needs help....

pcharlie

Newbies
Hello everyone, I'm new at this and would like to get some help from the experts, I'm a 34 yr old woman, 5'1, 132 pounds, I let myself go a little with life's stresses and I want to get back in shape and looking like the former dancer and athelete that I am :)

I'd like to increase my HGH naturally, I've decided to take Sermorelin and GHRP-6 9(which I've purchased) I received 2 vials, GHRP-6 5 MG, Sermorellin 2mg, I'd like to lose 14 pounds and look fit by working out (mostly cardio), diet and HGH (I have a injury in my wrist I'd like to heal faster as well) I have the following questions, hope someone can help me with

1. How much should I take of these peptides? how do I mix ( I have BW) it to get that dosage?

2. How many daily shots?

3. I've read some ppl get very hungry within minutes after shot, would this happen each time I shoot?

4. Should I shoot pre or pro work out? before bed?

5. Is it ok to shoot while on my period?

6. Is this something I can take for many months or forerver.. ?

7. Any negative side effects?

8. Any diets tips will help..

Any comments or recommendations are greatly appreciated! THANK you all! :)

Last edited:
Responses in bold. Welcome btw.

Hello everyone, I'm new at this and would like to get some help from the experts, I'm a 34 yr old woman, 5'1, 132 pounds, I let myself go a little with life's stresses and I want to get back in shape and looking like the former dancer and athelete that I am :)

I'd like to increase my HGH naturally, I've decided to take Sermorelin and GHRP-6 9(which I've purchased) I received 2 vials, GHRP-6 5 MG, Sermorellin 2mg, I'd like to lose 14 pounds and look fit by working out (mostly cardio), diet and HGH (I have a injury in my wrist I'd like to heal faster as well) I have the following questions, hope someone can help me with

1. How much should I take of these peptides? how do I mix ( I have BW) it to get that dosage?

You want aprox 50 mcg each of your peptides (I'm not terribly familiar with sermorelin) per shot. If you use 2 mL of BA with each of your peptides, then your ghrp-6 would work out to 25 mcg per unit line on an insulin pin- so you'd want 2 lines per shot providing your insulin pin has 100 individually marked lines on it. Your sermorelin would be 10 mcg per unit line- so you'd want 5 unit lines per shot of it. Clear as mud? :)

2. How many daily shots?

I'd suggest first thing in the morning on an empty stomach and right before bed or early evening on an empty stomach. It's your preference. Some do 1, some do 2, 3 or 4. I currently do 2 peptide shots per day- morning and night.

3. I've read some ppl get very hungry within minutes after shot, would this happen each time I shoot?

It doesn't even necessarily happen to every person who takes ghrp-6. But it happens to most for the first week and a half or so then you kind of adjust to it.

4. Should I shoot pre or pro work out? before bed?

see above

5. Is it ok to shoot while on my period?

I don't see why not. It's not estrogen, progesterone, or testosterone related so it shouldn't fuck up your cycle. But, it may cause you to hold excess water in general, which could double up at that time.

6. Is this something I can take for many months or forerver.. ?

It's debatable. Some say forever. Some say you should take breaks every few months or so. To be honest I'd like to hear from someone who is more knowledgeable when it comes to women and these peps as men and women respond slightly differently and I'm not experienced at being a woman and on peps. :)

7. Any negative side effects?

Some experience excess water weight. Some gh peps help with sleep, some say they get the opposite effect and have some trouble sleeping. Everyone is a bit different.

8. Any diets tips will help..

Yes. Definitely get your diet and exercise program sorted out and count on that for the majority of your results. I know I'm being a bit of a smart ass, but you won't experience miracles with these peptides. They help and they are actually healthy imo. But, they are just a part of the equation. Now, if we were talking DNP that'd be a different story- then you are letting the drug do the work for you (I like DNP, so I'm not being sarcastic, just stating the facts!) But, peptides are helpers to a good diet and training. And, I'm not aware that any certain type of diet works better on peptides than others. Ketogenic maybe because you'll hold less water on keto and your results will "show" quicker.

Any comments or recommendations are greatly appreciated! THANK you all! :)

I know sometimes I can be a bit sharp tongued and long-winded with my responses. But, I'm sincere about all of it and I hope it helps! In the future, if you are concerned about hunger sides, then go with ipamorelin over ghrp-6.

Thank you Chemical Warrior for the warm welcome and the no non-sense responses, I appreciate that! I'll let you know how it goes :)

Cheers
;)

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Pdx236
NapsGear