Talk Live To IFBB Professional BodyBuilders And Athletes About Steroids, Nutrition And Training
©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2002-2019
Automatic Translations (Powered by Google, Microsoft& Apertium):
Arabic Bulgarian Catalan Chinese Czech Danish Dutch English Estonian Finnish French German Greek Haitian Creole Hebrew Hindi Hungarian Indonesian Italian Japanese Korean Latvian Lithuanian Norwegian Polish Portuguese Romanian Russian Slovak Slovenian Spanish Swedish Taiwanese Thai Turkish Ukrainian Vietnamese

Talk Live To IFBB Professional BodyBuilders And Athletes About Steroids, Nutrition And Training  

Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products         Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products
Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products         Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products
Cheapest Supplements Guaranteed         Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products

©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2002-2019
Go Back   Professional Muscle > Peptide and Growth Factor Forum > Peptides and Growth Factors
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription           Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription
Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription           Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription

CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS           CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS
CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS         Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription   CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS
CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS           CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS
PM
Facebook
PM
Youtube
PM Mobile App
(Android)
PM
Pinterest
PM
Twitter
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Hmmm

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 11-06-2012, 11:53 AM
Newbie Registered Member

Shocker another dnp question.

So I've used dnp before but I and other people believe that the provider under dosed the caps. Then there's another site that I've been looking into that just recently came about but looks kind of sketchy. Some input on these matters and a reputable source would be awesome. PM me for infor on the two sites I listed above.
Old 11-07-2012, 10:58 PM
Registered Member

I used a brand that came in a foil package and it was beyond weak...just waiting for an order from d-hacks it has been a while but we had the Sandy storm so I am chocking it up to that.

Edge!
Old 11-07-2012, 11:10 PM
Banned

Do your research and you'll find reputable sources here. Dont mess around with unproven DNP providers. There is a danger factor with incorrectly cutting DNP and dosing it. You may have someone saying its 200mg cap when reality its 250mg. You planned at 600mg a day taking three and end up taking 750mg instead.

I actually had someone contact me once that was planning on making his own dnp caps and give some to his friends and the guy was arguing about alot of things but most importantly didnt understand why he should cut the dnp and not just fill the caps straight. Some people have no business trying to make caps without a basic background and common sense behind them. Ordering from a new "site" you never what you'll get. Who is making it, quality, etc. Just do the research and dont be in a hurry.
Old 11-08-2012, 10:40 AM
Registered Member

I make mine, its not very complicated. 20 dollar .001g scale, cap maker, 00 caps, and some baking powder as a filler
BigEnough likes this.
Old 11-16-2012, 04:35 AM
Registered Member

Awards Showcase

cut 15 pounds in about two and a half weeks after all the water weight was gone. Couldn't be happier with DNP
Old 11-16-2012, 10:56 AM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Idra View Post
cut 15 pounds in about two and a half weeks after all the water weight was gone. Couldn't be happier with DNP
what was your dosage like?

Tags
cutting, dinitrophenol, dnp, source