over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Water retention on hyges?

TrenBrah

Registered
Trying to decide between rips and hyges.

I know both are great, but going to be dieting soon and don't want the water retention rips can bring.

Have only used rips in the past, and only used them bulking so it was hard to tell how much water they made me hold, although I didn't get the instant 10 lb water gains like some people report (so many I am one of the lucky ones who don't hold water on rips?).

So would you guys go for rips, which are probably a little stronger, or hyges, which I don't think make you hold as much water, if you were using this GH to diet and maintain around 8% bf?

Thanks.

I've been in cut mode on rips for about 3 weeks now. Diets tight, about 200 carbs a day the rest all meat and eggs and im holding no water that I can tell at all. I'm on 10iu ed. Stopping rips now and switching to peps for a bit. Saving my gh for next bulk

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

I'm on rips right now for hrt purposes and have run plenty of hyges in the past. Honestly speaking, I prefer rips. Stronger and a little cheaper. Bloat from hyges for me was a little less than the rips but not noticeably so.

Trying to decide between rips and hyges.

I know both are great, but going to be dieting soon and don't want the water retention rips can bring.

Have only used rips in the past, and only used them bulking so it was hard to tell how much water they made me hold, although I didn't get the instant 10 lb water gains like some people report (so many I am one of the lucky ones who don't hold water on rips?).

So would you guys go for rips, which are probably a little stronger, or hyges, which I don't think make you hold as much water, if you were using this GH to diet and maintain around 8% bf?

Thanks.
ive ran both hygens maybe 2-3 years straight and loved them... they give u the bulk lean look as where others will bloat you more or lean u out... but when ur diet is proper and ur on hygens you will look amazing as i once did...... rips i ran along w thanks and rips lean u as blue do but more... rips have less bloat then the hygens.... always go w hygens... but the ones made now are the ones that were always talked about as being the knock off ones.... so if u cant get legit old hygens go w ripssssss

ive ran both hygens maybe 2-3 years straight and loved them... they give u the bulk lean look as where others will bloat you more or lean u out... but when ur diet is proper and ur on hygens you will look amazing as i once did...... rips i ran along w thanks and rips lean u as blue do but more... rips have less bloat then the hygens.... always go w hygens... but the ones made now are the ones that were always talked about as being the knock off ones.... so if u cant get legit old hygens go w ripssssss

Word on the street is that Dr. Lin, the original creator of hyges has moved on and is now making rips which explains the potency of rips and the old hyges which tested very high. The newer hyges are still under the biohygene name, but perhaps they switched ownership. The newer batches are still good, but not as potent IMO.

Word on the street is that Dr. Lin, the original creator of hyges has moved on and is now making rips which explains the potency of rips and the old hyges which tested very high. The newer hyges are still under the biohygene name, but perhaps they switched ownership. The newer batches are still good, but not as potent IMO.

hmmm thats weird...... i mean the knock offs have always been made... which werent knock offs but were... obv who knows the story how when company broke up and one man leave w patent and other owner stays in facility they both continued to make the hygens..... but im sure ips knock offs are made BY IP himself w fake everything....... thats funny about him making the rips now though i should ask n find out..

hmmm thats weird...... i mean the knock offs have always been made... which werent knock offs but were... obv who knows the story how when company broke up and one man leave w patent and other owner stays in facility they both continued to make the hygens..... but im sure ips knock offs are made BY IP himself w fake everything....... thats funny about him making the rips now though i should ask n find out..

IP's hgh has always been iffy. I got some of the yellow tops a few years back. Got a serum test done back then and it came out to 15 if I remember correctly which means there is some gh in there. I can't comment on his hyges as I don't have any experience with them.

Getting them from TP so they will be legit no matter what.

Think I'll go with rips. Tried and true.

Getting them from TP so they will be legit no matter what.

Think I'll go with rips. Tried and true.

If anyone could give me a referral to get some Rips I'd appreciate it--PM me please.

So far got some bunk Kigs and bung generic red tops that tested at 1.2 :(

I do have some Hyges I just started, took 3IU today and maybe felt a tiny bit of tingling in my hands but it was very minimal. I hope they're good because if not I got 3 kits of different garbage.

TM

any gh you take is going to have water sides try running anti es to combat the sidesand obv proper diet

GH water retention isn't cause by estrogen so it is my understanding that an anti e wouldn't help? I am on one though.

any gh you take is going to have water sides try running anti es to combat the sidesand obv proper diet

Incorrect. Gh bloat is not caused by estrogen conversion so an anti-e is not going to help. Keeping sodium low will alleviate some of the bloat but not all of it.

Incorrect. Gh bloat is not caused by estrogen conversion so an anti-e is not going to help. Keeping sodium low will alleviate some of the bloat but not all of it.

This is correct!! Keeping sodium low will alleviate some of the bloat (not too low because you cannot survive in life without sodium). And as Sammy said, keep your diet tight or you are pretty screwed. Unless your some genetic freak!! And let me tell you, I have had the opportunity to train and meet one of them individuals. They can pretty much eat anything and look great!! Most people likely bloat. Try vitamin c and b-6. That seems to help my bloat a little.

mick

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic