over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

coolsculpting for fat loss?

Girls I know have tried to get it but their surgeons (who do the cool sculpting, yes it's non-surgical) refused to do them because they weren't fat enough.

I'm not sure it works that well unless you're ultra fat.

I know its advertised every 5 minutes here in Houston.

Seems just like liposculpting (vasor high-def). Vasor, does the opposite though, it melts away the fat cells. Looks like cool sculpting freezes the fat until the cells die and then the body eliminates it.

Both procedures seem to be for people not severely overweight, but those folks who want to get rid of love handles, lower back fat, lower ab fat and sculpting between ab muscles

Cool Sculpting and the newer less invasive forms of liposuction are ideally best for those who are in shape, decent bodyfat all over except midsection.

For instance, I have veins all over my quads and calves, arms etc. are all very lean, but my midsection especially lower is a good 5-6% bodyfat higher. I had isolated fat. When I diet for a show, I have glutes in way before i ever have a 6 pack.

I was at the surgeon for gyno and he suggested it.. he showed me before an after pictures of people getting it done with around 12% bodyfat with drastic results..

Just put down the fork... No need for any of that stuff.

Once you are over 40 you will understand.

You aint kidding. I have small pockets of lower back /love handle fat that doesn't go away until I am in contest shape. At 46 yrs , stubborn fat becomes even more stubborn. Its funny. At approx. 7% I have full six pack, obliques are killer, leg veins are insane and glutes are beginning to striate but those lower back fat pockets are holding on.

there are a TON of women in miami doing this... they take all the fat off their waists and shove it in their butt cheeks lol...

im in the same 40+ boat, im 45 and got fat after i tore my biceps off the bone and my supraspinitis tendon. started drinking 12 pack a day at least, smoked a pack a day and got fat.
now i cannot get rid of the lower back fat. muffin top some chick said. i hate it. i get 6 pack, veins and striations but that damn middle age spread thing just wont go away.

I'm not over 40 but a former fatty, and nearing 40, few years away but lower back fats been stubborn for me as well. I don't compete so I haven't gotten down to ultra lean to see if it goes away but I don't want to have to be stage ready to get rid of it cause who can maintain that. I've got a trip to India later this year, friends wedding, using that as an excuse to get it taken care of on the cheap.

Seems just like liposculpting (vasor high-def). Vasor, does the opposite though, it melts away the fat cells. Looks like cool sculpting freezes the fat until the cells die and then the body eliminates it.

Both procedures seem to be for people not severely overweight, but those folks who want to get rid of love handles, lower back fat, lower ab fat and sculpting between ab muscles

That's true. We do this at my job. I've never been treated, but I know many patients that have and I've also been trained on how it works. It's ideal for patients looking to treat areas that have been stubborn to diet and exercise. It's expensive, but not as expensive as liposuction. Many patients see about a 25% reduction of the fat cells in the treated areas. It works like a suction cup and a cooling bar, freezing the fat cells, causing them to die, and the body naturally rids them, so you'll need to make sure you're drinking plenty of water and staying hydrated. Because it's non-invasive, it doesn't come with all of the risks associated with other surgical procedures, and the only tissue affected by the treatment is the fat. Because of the suction and the cooling, patients may experience some bruising, slight swelling, and numbness after treatment, but nothing that OTC medication couldn't relieve. It's not immediate, but it is permanent, although someone lacking healthy diet and exercise could still put on fat, as to be expected. It's crazy how some people come in there and expect this treatment to be the magic that reveals their perfect body, so I also try to stress to patients that this takes work on their part, too.

That's true. We do this at my job. I've never been treated, but I know many patients that have and I've also been trained on how it works. It's ideal for patients looking to treat areas that have been stubborn to diet and exercise. It's expensive, but not as expensive as liposuction. Many patients see about a 25% reduction of the fat cells in the treated areas. It works like a suction cup and a cooling bar, freezing the fat cells, causing them to die, and the body naturally rids them, so you'll need to make sure you're drinking plenty of water and staying hydrated. Because it's non-invasive, it doesn't come with all of the risks associated with other surgical procedures, and the only tissue affected by the treatment is the fat. Because of the suction and the cooling, patients may experience some bruising, slight swelling, and numbness after treatment, but nothing that OTC medication couldn't relieve. It's not immediate, but it is permanent, although someone lacking healthy diet and exercise could still put on fat, as to be expected. It's crazy how some people come in there and expect this treatment to be the magic that reveals their perfect body, so I also try to stress to patients that this takes work on their part, too.
Randa, thank you so much for chiming in. Do you have any overweight clients that come in regularly? Ones that are just lazy and want to lose weight? Or does it require a lean physique already?

Randa, thank you so much for chiming in. Do you have any overweight clients that come in regularly? Ones that are just lazy and want to lose weight? Or does it require a lean physique already?

It doesn't require a lean physique, but it's ideal. Most fat can be reduced with diet and exercise, so unless there's a commitment for that already, I, personally, think it's a waste of money. It won't treat that hard, visceral fat though. It takes the squishy fat and enough of it to fit into the applicators (suction cup things). It does work. I've seen the real results on real patients, big or small. I work in a medical and cosmetic clinic, so I see a lot of perfect people coming in with requests to be even more perfect and a lot of very unhealthy patients that are completely clueless to the damage they've done to their bodies.

Hmmmm I might try it eventually. I've always had a layer of fat over my mid section for as long as can I remember and as of now I have a few rather large calf veins along with a couple quad veins. Doesn't seem to go away so it might be some kind of genetic predisposition to having more abdominal fat. I know my dad used to be a rock climber (he was on walls for most of the year) and yet he's never had definition in his abdominals.

How much does it usually cost for like lower back love handle area?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's actually the only thing that will literally get rid of the fat cells. When you lose weight the fat sells only shrink. This will actually destroy them to my understanding but if you gain weight again they can come back.

If this was cheaper I would get it done instead of doing a cutting cycle.

How much does it usually cost for like lower back love handle area?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I believe $600 or $800 per side. But I could be wrong.

Remember, it'll destroy the fat cells and gets rid of them completely.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Pdx236
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws