YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Your advice on taking DNP without capping?

Scarmenpouit

Registered
Dear everyone,

I am about to receive a nice a mount of Sodium DNP Crystal, in bulk. I am very curious about this drug and would like to run a 2 week cycle at low dose (200mg/day), especially because it is around 36 degrees Celsius outside so it's pretty hot.

My question is that is not easy to for me to put my hands on any capping device.

Is there a way to swallow DNP without capping? (diluted in a shake? or trap in something like a ball of bread or something)?

Any advice, tips and tricks would be appreciated.

Last edited:
yeah i mean you can weight it out on a scale but jesus man you are going to turn everything yellow. i've seen people talk about putting it in a drink like tea or coffee and drinking it through a straw....but i wouldn't personally be into it.

you better make damn sure you're measuring out the correct doses if you use a scale... Last thing you want is to take much more than you intended to... That shit will kill you if you're not meticulous and careful with it.

Be prepared to stain everything btw. I did DNP one time in the past and stupidly opened a cap, and my carpets still yellow where it spilt.

I wouldn't use it myself unless capped. DNP will stain everything it touches. There are some small capsule machines out there..CAP 'M QUICK and THE CAPSULE MACHINE are all good for home brew small batch type runs. And as other mentioned BE 100% SURE OF YOUR DOSAGES OR THIS STUFF COULD KILL YOU!!!!

I wouldn't use it myself unless capped. DNP will stain everything it touches. There are some small capsule machines out there..CAP 'M QUICK and THE CAPSULE MACHINE are all good for home brew small batch type runs. And as other mentioned BE 100% SURE OF YOUR DOSAGES OR THIS STUFF COULD KILL YOU!!!!
Alin PM me

Tried contacting you via support email

Thanks for the reply guys, I've expected to be flamed by someone.

This will not be capped but I always bought my powder in bulk and have a scale precise to the 1mm.

I weight what dosage is needed for 200mg/day for 14 days (2,800mg) and usually mix it with something else. Could be whey protein powder, or in that instance baking soda, so that there is at least 1:5 or 1:10 ratio DNP/Baking soda, so that if i weight it in, the margin of error is smaller.

I will just weight it on a two layer post-it paper, and then roll the paper and slide it in one of those small container box (the kind some restaurant give their sauce with when you take out).

Then i still don't know how to ingest it. I just received it now, opened it, and it was in an aluminium vacummed sachet, inside a plastic sachet, I opened the aluminium one with scissors and by mistake also sliced the plastic bag.

I used the tip of a spoon to take what could look like 10mg. I poored whatever in my mouth, poored the powder in. Swallowed, and drank 33cl of water.

It may be placebo but it seems that it makes it slightly harder to breath, like if you would have phlegm in your throat.

So i'm wondering if the straw won't make the same. Will try later on with a conservative amount (50mg?)

I also have a lot of caps with stuff inside that I don't mind removing, but don't have capping machine, will try to find a way to cap them. maybe could i dilute it with water, and then draw it into a slin syringe and inject it into an emptied caps just before swallowing the caps (no storage or it would leak) or i could seal it with a tiny winy patch of tape.

Okay, i've just ordered a capping system (#0) and 1000 empty transparent caps.

What would you recommend to use as filler?

Thanks for the reply guys, I've expected to be flamed by someone.

This will not be capped but I always bought my powder in bulk and have a scale precise to the 1mm.

I weight what dosage is needed for 200mg/day for 14 days (2,800mg) and usually mix it with something else. Could be whey protein powder, or in that instance baking soda, so that there is at least 1:5 or 1:10 ratio DNP/Baking soda, so that if i weight it in, the margin of error is smaller.

I will just weight it on a two layer post-it paper, and then roll the paper and slide it in one of those small container box (the kind some restaurant give their sauce with when you take out).

Then i still don't know how to ingest it. I just received it now, opened it, and it was in an aluminium vacummed sachet, inside a plastic sachet, I opened the aluminium one with scissors and by mistake also sliced the plastic bag.

I used the tip of a spoon to take what could look like 10mg. I poored whatever in my mouth, poored the powder in. Swallowed, and drank 33cl of water.

It may be placebo but it seems that it makes it slightly harder to breath, like if you would have phlegm in your throat.

So i'm wondering if the straw won't make the same. Will try later on with a conservative amount (50mg?)

I also have a lot of caps with stuff inside that I don't mind removing, but don't have capping machine, will try to find a way to cap them. maybe could i dilute it with water, and then draw it into a slin syringe and inject it into an emptied caps just before swallowing the caps (no storage or it would leak) or i could seal it with a tiny winy patch of tape.

You just guessed at an amount that seemed like 10 mg and took it?

There is so much wrong about this thread. DNP is the one thing if you are going to take it you have to be exact with dosage and well everything. DNP will ruin your throat to the point you will be struggling to drink and eat without discomfort. Atleast you are capping it now.

Bro... You took what "looked like" 10mg? Tell me that it was measured out on a calibrated scale? PLEASE be careful! And do not swallow it straight up, it may damage your esophagus. Good thing you ordered the capping machine. Now make damn sure your math and measurements are checked, then double checked, then triple checked, before making the caps.

You're aware of electrolytes/water/carbs/etc while on DNP correct?

my scale is at 1mg accuracy, and well calibrated. (I have 100mg weights up to 20g weights that are made to check the accuracy of your scale and they are spot on (only varies 1-2mg).

And I do weight powder daily (I tried with oral AAS, SERM, SARM, other supplements) and i can tell the difference between 10mg and 100mg! (and seems that even 100mg would be a very low dose).

and it will stain everything. ruined my carpet when i accidentally spilled some on my floor.

If it was regular DNP powder and not crystal form you can suspend it in water...unfortunately water ruins crystal DNP

Okay I've capped the DNP (mixed with Baking Sodai) without much of an issue, except that I was first made a batch of baking soda only and weight how much powder contains each capsule.

However, when I mixed the DNP with Baking Soda, the DNP was a lot more voluminous (and lower weight) than baking soda, so I ended up with caps with less than I expected (I planned 100mg DNP per pill). I ended up with 70mg. So I made another batch with the extra, in which case I could take 3x day = 210mg.

I start raising some concerns about whether the DNP that I bought has anything to do with the DNP that people describe (and if I didn't get "scammed"), because it wasn't that "flying away", it would have stained if i would have not been very careful, but the little powder that was on my scale and capping devise where removed very easily.

My DNP looks "fibrous" rather than crystal or powder. Almost like psyllium husk. Color was Yellow Curry color. (see picture)

dnp-98-TC-crystal-paypal-in-increasing.jpg

you better make damn sure you're measuring out the correct doses if you use a scale... Last thing you want is to take much more than you intended to... That shit will kill you if you're not meticulous and careful with it.

Be prepared to stain everything btw. I did DNP one time in the past and stupidly opened a cap, and my carpets still yellow where it spilt.

imagine what it does to your insides..........

but its perfectly safe....no studies have shown that it harms humans
only kills rats and strips paint...

imagine what it does to your insides..........

but its perfectly safe....no studies have shown that it harms humans
only kills rats and strips paint...
The problem with most people that use DNP they dont change their diet so they get fat right back again when they get off it. Its just a cycle thats not worth the risks involved.

I am pretty lean, I would say in the 12% body fat (not sure of accuracy, this is from my scale. Using calipers I get a body fat % that is too low to be correct), I'm currently weighing 86kg.

I haven't change my diet much so far. Reduced the serving of the meals and especially the carbs.

I am at my 3rd day, at a very conservative 150mg and currently feel NOTHING. I started 40mcg T3 today and up the dosage to 220mg. I will wait until next Friday at that dosage and if I don't overheat (It's very hot here, and I travel to Indonesia next week, so I try not to risk to much extra heat before I'm back), I will increase to 280mg (that's the way I capped the DNP).

Okay I've capped the DNP (mixed with Baking Sodai) without much of an issue, except that I was first made a batch of baking soda only and weight how much powder contains each capsule.

However, when I mixed the DNP with Baking Soda, the DNP was a lot more voluminous (and lower weight) than baking soda, so I ended up with caps with less than I expected (I planned 100mg DNP per pill). I ended up with 70mg. So I made another batch with the extra, in which case I could take 3x day = 210mg.

I start raising some concerns about whether the DNP that I bought has anything to do with the DNP that people describe (and if I didn't get "scammed"), because it wasn't that "flying away", it would have stained if i would have not been very careful, but the little powder that was on my scale and capping devise where removed very easily.

My DNP looks "fibrous" rather than crystal or powder. Almost like psyllium husk. Color was Yellow Curry color. (see picture)

dnp-98-TC-crystal-paypal-in-increasing.jpg

Just because the pic says D.N.P. Doesn't mean it's 2,4, dinitro phenol

Sarmssearch.com discount code 30% off: RIPPED30

Sponsored Athlete of Legend Pharmaceuticals

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member