Talk Live To IFBB Professional BodyBuilders And Athletes About Steroids, Nutrition And Training
©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2002-2019
Automatic Translations (Powered by Google, Microsoft& Apertium):
Arabic Bulgarian Catalan Chinese Czech Danish Dutch English Estonian Finnish French German Greek Haitian Creole Hebrew Hindi Hungarian Indonesian Italian Japanese Korean Latvian Lithuanian Norwegian Polish Portuguese Romanian Russian Slovak Slovenian Spanish Swedish Taiwanese Thai Turkish Ukrainian Vietnamese

Talk Live To IFBB Professional BodyBuilders And Athletes About Steroids, Nutrition And Training  

Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products         Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products
Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products         Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products
Cheapest Supplements Guaranteed         Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products

©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2002-2019
Go Back   Professional Muscle > Professional Muscle Forums > Professional Muscle Forum
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription           Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription
Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription           Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription

CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS           CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS
CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS         Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription   CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS
CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS           CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS
PM
Facebook
PM
Youtube
PM Mobile App
(Android)
PM
Pinterest
PM
Twitter
Like Tree14Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-22-2016, 08:07 AM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enhancedathlete View Post
man you guys are a tuff crowd... ghess

I've heard this before and a lot of other BS.... like milk thickens the skin and fish thins it...

the reason I asked is that i have seen 3 guys in the past 3 months blow up after taking a cycle of DNP while on a contest prep.. lower cals, lower carbs and not changing their gear... they didn't know why i was asking the questions but the results were the same....

so

back at you bub....

Insulin sensitivity increased x a certain factor. It makes the body incredibly inefficient at glycogen storage so there is a super compensation that occurs after it's use. The change is so rapid that it appears to be an expeditious increase in muscle growth when it's acute, stellar, volumization.
Thor and mexbeast like this.
Old 10-22-2016, 09:06 AM
Registered Member

Quote:

I've heard this before and a lot of other BS.... like milk thickens the skin and fish thins it...

the reason I asked is that i have seen 3 guys in the past 3 months blow up after taking a cycle of DNP while on a contest prep.. lower cals, lower carbs and not changing their gear... they didn't know why i was asking the questions but the results were the same....

so

back at you bub....
I am doing something similar myself now as far as "blowing up" after getting very lean but why would you assume that dnp was the main factor in your friends putting on size post show? The insulin sensitivity is extremely high in general coming off a strict diet so that alone will allow your body to absorb the excess nutrients post show or post diet or what have you. Usually the leaner you got and lower you go with calories the more the body can grow after eating more food (in my experience) and if dnp helps someone achieve that I suppose you can say it indirectly contributes to it...there is also a possibility that it does in and of itself do what you described but from what I understand studies have not confirmed that.
Thor likes this.
Old 10-22-2016, 10:35 AM
Kilo Klub Member

I got the rebound growth too, figured it probably had more to do with improved insulin sensitivity.
Thor likes this.
Old 10-22-2016, 12:20 PM
Kilo Klub Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by swim15 View Post
I actually have quite a bit of education in biology considering I am working on a doctorate in pharmacy. Here are a couple of studies that support upregulation

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/15472231/

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/10664066/
The way I understand it, they upregulate in number but lose sensitivity.

Six to one, half a dozen to another.
Old 10-22-2016, 11:56 PM
Kilo Klub Member

Quote:

so

back at you bub....
thats because DNP sucks every bit of glycogen out of you leaving you flat as fk, plus youll retain a load of subcutaneous water.
yes, insulin sensitivity improves too, as it does with ANY type of caloric restriction.
you can blow up like crazy after any prolonged cut. this got zero to do with the substance DNP.

other than that, this thread is full of bullshit.

Last edited by Jizzmo; 10-22-2016 at 11:57 PM.

Tags
anabolics, dnp, receptor