over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Time To Stock Up!!!

Aliendogstar

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
I know you're all a resourceful bunch. However, because of all the heroin deaths, I think access to hypodermics is going to be a tad more difficult. I found that I live in one of those states that has recently passed legislation forbidding shipment of hypodermics without a prescription. You can still find them but I imagine it's going to be more difficult and it's just a matter of time before the state you live in makes it on the list. Obviously, I'm speaking primarily to those that are in the U.S. I don't know what the deal is across the pond.

Thanks to the fuck ups who screw things up for everyone else..everything will eventually be banned/illegal..meanwhile Big Brother(Fed Gov) smiles as freedom in this country is diminished.

Thanks to the fuck ups who screw things up for everyone else..everything will eventually be banned/illegal..meanwhile Big Brother(Fed Gov) smiles as freedom in this country is diminished.
Bro do you really think a heroin addict give a fly Fuck about ruining a steroid user his right to buy needles for his illegal use. Ah no all he or she cares about is there next fix. That's just the same reason why it's harder to find a Dr to give you a script for hrt because of the steroid abuse by people in the gym

I don't believe it will be more difficult. the reason they made pins legal was disease control correct? if you make it more difficult for drug addicts to get needles that means diseases spread much worse, lets face it they will share if they have to.

Last edited:
places like san fran and Oregon give away needles for free in "safe zones" where people can get high and not be bothered. They would rather people not get high under a bridge and be able to have medical attention if they OD. Way to go liberals! I can get all the AAS I need, I`m not worried about finding pinz.

I don't believe it will be more difficult. the reason they made pins legal was disease control correct? if you make it more difficult for drug addicts to get needles that means diseases spread much worse, lets face it they will share if they have to.

exactly.

put stricter control on needles = more junkies sharing needles = more AIDS

exactly.

put stricter control on needles = more junkies sharing needles = more AIDS

agreed. In fact most states have that position where when there is an increase in IV drug use they expand access to needles at exchanges. I was involved with the NJ legislation years ago for this.

Many states though will still allow a pharmacy to deny which is BS. A buddy of mine ( for AAS purposes) went to a wegmans pharmacy and tried to get some syringes and was denied by pharmacist so I went in there and stirred things up a bit and have some health depts look into them and practices and policies... 1 year later he tried again with no problems. I just bothered me a lot that i was so involved with implementing that legislation only to allow pharmacies to deny ppl without a script.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Deecrume
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131