Talk Live To IFBB Professional BodyBuilders And Athletes About Steroids, Nutrition And Training
©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2002-2019
Automatic Translations (Powered by Google, Microsoft& Apertium):
Arabic Bulgarian Catalan Chinese Czech Danish Dutch English Estonian Finnish French German Greek Haitian Creole Hebrew Hindi Hungarian Indonesian Italian Japanese Korean Latvian Lithuanian Norwegian Polish Portuguese Romanian Russian Slovak Slovenian Spanish Swedish Taiwanese Thai Turkish Ukrainian Vietnamese

Talk Live To IFBB Professional BodyBuilders And Athletes About Steroids, Nutrition And Training  

Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products         Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products
Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products         Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products
Cheapest Supplements Guaranteed         Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products

©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2002-2019
Go Back   Professional Muscle > Professional Muscle Forums > Professional Muscle Forum
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription           Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription
Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription           Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription

CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS           CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS
CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS         Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription   CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS
CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS           CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS
PM
Facebook
PM
Youtube
PM Mobile App
(Android)
PM
Pinterest
PM
Twitter
Like Tree14Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-17-2017, 02:57 AM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by epoxy View Post
I would say keep going with the DNP and worry about the insulin way later down the road. GH + Slin + Anabolics will do wonders, but the leaner you are the better poised you are for growth. All this stuff works better in a lower bf% environment.

Get as shredded as you can, then I would consider pushing high test, some deca, maybe an oral, GH, and slin....results will be very good.
Thanks for your input brother. The only reason I wanted to play with the slin now is to test the waters for the transformation competition that I have coming up which is that this thread is all about but I think you may be right, I should probably wait and stay on the DNP as you suggested.
Old 10-17-2017, 04:47 AM
Kilo Klub Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colorado View Post
Thanks for your input brother. The only reason I wanted to play with the slin now is to test the waters for the transformation competition that I have coming up which is that this thread is all about but I think you may be right, I should probably wait and stay on the DNP as you suggested.
It takes a while to see the results from GH/slin, DNP can alter your physique much faster. I would want to get as lean as I can before starting slin which can very easily put a little extra fat back on you if you aren't careful - especially when you are new at using it and don't have everything dialed in to a T. When you're around 10% or so it's not as big of a deal, but at your current stats I wouldn't want to be putting on more potential fat.

Get as lean as you can afford to get, then push the slin and higher anabolics alongside your current GH regimen and you will make plenty of gains.
LedShotter likes this.
Old 10-18-2017, 08:15 AM
Registered Member

Day 8

I slept like poo. A friend of the fairer sex come over and make me dinner. She made me ground turkey, on a coli-flower rice bed and sugar free marinara sauce on top...but she also brought over a cream cheese filled pumpkin roll. I was weak. obviously I'm not going to get far over a little cheating but the carbs set me on fire. That caused me to sweat my ass off trying to go to bed, and I ended up in a huge puddle of sweat. I got up to go to the bathroom and when I came back the spot I was in was soaked. She was in the other half of my bed and I didn't have the heart to wake her up move her after she cooked and swallowed. So now I'm laying in my cold sweat and pissed off at myself which kept me awake. Anyway, I only ended up getting 4 hours of sleep.

7am 3iu GH 250mg DNP

10am 35 min fasted cardio that was a breeze. I've noticed my HR isn't going up quite as much so I upped the intensity a smidge to keep me around 120BPM

11am 3iu GH

2pm I did a heavy(ish) deadlift day as I was feeling a bit froggy. It actually didn't take a whole lot out of me and I felt great leaving the gym. I'm sure this isn't heavy to most of you but I ended up doing 5x5 with 315, 3x3 with 365, a double with 405 THEN since I was mad 405 is less that 2x my body weight (which is 202.6) I did a single with 455. After I finished I did a couple light bicep, pull downs, and rows to burn a few more calories. I felt accomplished (for being on DNP) and called it a day in the gym.

I've decided to jump my dose to 500mg DNP per day and see how it goes for a few days. I expect it to be just fine as long as I stay away from the carbs which I plan to do. I don't buy the idea of "refeeds" while on DNP.

Tags
dnp, fake story, recomp, short term