over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Test Result Way High

69cyclerider

Verified Customer / Kilo Klub
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Verified Customer
I have been running 100mg Test C weekly ( pin Friday mornings) and then last Thursday I pin 50 mg of NPP ( supposedly) and 50mg of Mast E ( supposedly). Did the same for Friday morning ( trying to kick start things ). Saturday through yesterday I was doing 30mg ( daily) of each NPP and Mast E. Tuesday I go to get bloodwork done and i get a call yesterday ( Wednesday ) morning from my doc saying my test level is over 3,000 !!!!

So I'm thinking either the NPP or Mast E or both are Testosterone to send my level that high. Each one is from a different sponsor here.

I've already been in contact with the sister site about getting them tested.

I just hope it's a fluke, but I'm not too optimistic.

I have been running 100mg Test C weekly ( pin Friday mornings) and then last Thursday I pin 50 mg of NPP ( supposedly) and 50mg of Mast E ( supposedly). Did the same for Friday morning ( trying to kick start things ). Saturday through yesterday I was doing 30mg ( daily) of each NPP and Mast E. Tuesday I go to get bloodwork done and i get a call yesterday ( Wednesday ) morning from my doc saying my test level is over 3,000 !!!!

So I'm thinking either the NPP or Mast E or both are Testosterone to send my level that high. Each one is from a different sponsor here.

Mind sharing what sponsors these are from? You can PM me if don’t want to share openly for whatever reason, but I’m curious of who they’re from..

I saw a lot of the testing today after donating and I’m surprised at the results.. Well worth it. I know who I won’t be dealing with, that’s for sure...

To be honest I'd rather not share the sponsors name at this point in time. I'm going to test these to see if at least the product is what's supposed to be regardless of potency.
I hope they are the correct product and I have a very favorable reaction to exogenous testosterone.
I have been in communication with one of the sponsors and are having a very cordial conversation.

Fuck that suck as both compounds are equally priced so it’s a crap shoot. I can tell right away if the mast is real, even at night body fat.

I’d suggest just taking one out and see if there is a big noticeable difference and that should give you the answer.

If the doc is retesting drop both right away. No risking your script over some bulkshit.

I dropped both immediately. And yes he is requesting a re-test.

u could be the best responder in the world and u aint getting 3000 on 100mg a week.

u could be the best responder in the world and u aint getting 3000 on 100mg a week.

Yep, you’d need around 300mg of test to give your a score of 3,000.

Because labs often use cheap immunoreactive tests for hormone testing, it is very likely that hormones that are almost exactly the same as the hormone being tested to show up as that hormone, testosterone analogs are designed to fool the receptor, so they can also fool the lab test, unless it is done with "LC/MS" which can tell the difference...

guys surprised UG labs underdose or switch out compounds for cheaper ones:eek: lol
-F2S

I know the Test C is legit as it comes from my local pharmacy through a docs script.

For Example

Imagine a UG lab gets your order for mast and npp BUT they temprarily ran out of it, yet you have sent em money already. You think they are gonna refund the money OR slap a mast and npp label on some bottles of test?:lightbulb:

i have no doubt sometimes its legit product (tho likely watered down) BUT every once in a while they are gonna run out OR put something cheaper in the bottle here and there to make a lil more profit. why not?
-F2S

When i was on deca it send my levels though the roof, Assuming NPP is the same.

Because labs often use cheap immunoreactive tests for hormone testing, it is very likely that hormones that are almost exactly the same as the hormone being tested to show up as that hormone, testosterone analogs are designed to fool the receptor, so they can also fool the lab test, unless it is done with "LC/MS" which can tell the difference...

Really? That is important info for most of the users on here then. I have never heard about that before. If that is true for the most part then it makes the testing that much more difficult. I guess they aren't running mass spec on it!

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws