Let's talk deca

pimpman

Featured Member / Kilo Klub / Board Supporter
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Board Supporter
Sponsors
Let's hear how you guys respond time is for deca. I have notice that years ago.deca use to kick in about 4 weeks in or early 5th week. Through out the years that time has begun later and later. Now for me it doesn't kick in till around week 8.I wonder why that happens. Have you guys had same thing happen to you. I have people tell me to do the deca and npp so it kicks in sooner then get of the npp and stay with deca. But I don't like that idea. Because if you hurry it up then you will stop getting results sooner too . I think you do one or the other. If you do deca let the deca take its time to do its magic

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Has anyone seen any significant impacts... good (muscle or joints) or bad (deca dick or cardiac) on 200mg per week? The reason I ask is some TRT doctors will prescribe this amount and I was weighing the benefits vs risks.

Has anyone seen any significant impacts... good (muscle or joints) or bad (deca dick or cardiac) on 200mg per week? The reason I ask is some TRT doctors will prescribe this amount and I was weighing the benefits vs risks.

Yes to the joint lubricating effect, no to the others. You could even go lower as in 200 mg/2 weeks and still get the joint lubrication effect.

100%. I'm scripted 200mg of deca per week. I don't use it year round, but throw it into blasts at 200mg alongside 300-500mg of test and notice a substantial difference when I include it in a blast.

Seems to be around 4 or 5 weeks consistently for me.
How many times have you used it though? And your age has a lot to add to it

Yea definitely lube the joints. And that is way sooner than the strength and size kick in. But no deca dick issue or cardiac

Yea definitely lube the joints. And that is way sooner than the strength and size kick in. But no deca dick issue or cardiac

OK all good to know. I believe it could be avail to me through script so I was curious as to the pros/cons. So far, it is mostly good results with nothing really negative based on the feedback. Thanks to all who responded so far.

on deca now and said holyshit at week 5

100%. I'm scripted 200mg of deca per week. I don't use it year round, but throw it into blasts at 200mg alongside 300-500mg of test and notice a substantial difference when I include it in a blast.

a difference in joint feeling or also in muscle gain?

Well the argument could be made that as we get older we have less responsiveness to gear in general.. but on the subject of deca I never use it anymore. I di love npp for the reason of it kicks in very quick and when the negatives start to hit I can stop and its eliminated fairly quick.. deca on the other hand, has a very slow elimination.. if you start to get the side effects around week 4 and want off you will be suffering those side effects for another 3 to 4 weeks. . I like compounds that allow me to get in and out .

Same as LATS.

Though a very low dose of Decanoate once a week saves scar tissue and may not cause much issues at 200mg or less per week. Higher than that, it's NPP for me...for the reasons LATS mentioned.

Deca responce

Iv experienced the same thing with Deca. Approaching 50 no aas works how it used to. I notice my joints feeling much better in a week or two but the gains are slow coming from nandrolone now. I don’t see a lot of the fullness and strength for 5-6 wks now or longer. And I don’t run it more than 12 weeks at a time because it just seems to not work much after that. I’m slowly losing my love for my favorite anabolic after 20 years of use. I can’t understand why viable replacements for nandrolone a drug developed over 50 yrs ago has not been created yet. All the best bodybuilding drugs are old as fuck but they are still the standard.

Last edited:
Iv experienced the same thing with Deca. Approaching 50 no aas works how it used to. I notice my joints feeling much better in a week or two but the gains are slow coming from nandrolone now. I don’t see a lot of the fullness and strength for 5-6 wks now or longer. And I don’t run it more than 12 weeks at a time because it just seems to not work much after that. I’m slowly losing my love for my favorite anabolic after 20 years of use. I can’t understand why viable replacements for nandrolone a drug developed over 50 yrs ago has not been created yet. All the best bodybuilding drugs are old as fuck but they are still the standard.
Same here I just don't respond like I use too

I feel it on week 1 or so. Like every steroid
Impossible you feel deca in the first week. You might think you do. But it's all in your head.

Yes to the joint lubricating effect, no to the others. You could even go lower as in 200 mg/2 weeks and still get the joint lubrication effect.

I always thought there was some magical "joint lube effect" too, but my doc at the balance hormone center says it dulls the pain receptors in the joints. There is no joint lube.

I just wish nandrolone Cyp was real. I love NPP. Not much in the way of sides either

I always thought there was some magical "joint lube effect" too, but my doc at the balance hormone center says it dulls the pain receptors in the joints. There is no joint lube.

That's probably true. But it still feels like your joints got a nice lubrication though :)

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
commonplaceconsulting
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131