over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Larry Wheels

After seeing that video.......I give up......think I'm gonna take up golfing.....;)

Crazy strength, but I cannot fucking stand him.

What's truly crazy is how his bone structure and connective tissues can withstand those loads. His leg muscles are actually quite small and thin (compared to competitive BBs and strongmen), and his knees are half the size of someone like Thor. Yet he can squat 900 pounds like it's a piece of cake.

What's truly crazy is how his bone structure and connective tissues can withstand those loads. His leg muscles are actually quite small and thin (compared to competitive BBs and strongmen), and his knees are half the size of someone like Thor. Yet he can squat 900 pounds like it's a piece of cake.

Connective tissue literally made out of steel cords they use to hold bridges together.

I think Larry said that he benched 315 pretty easily in the beginning without even knowing it was anything noteworthy. He’s also has an uncle who benched 3 plates the first time he ever attempted a bench press lol

It’s hard to believe some of these people are the same species [emoji846]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Connective tissue literally made out of steel cords they use to hold bridges together.

I think Larry said that he benched 315 pretty easily in the beginning without even knowing it was anything noteworthy. He’s also has an uncle who benched 3 plates the first time he ever attempted a bench press lol

It’s hard to believe some of these people are the same species [emoji846]

Yeah, ive known a few people like that. Not nearly as strong as this fella, but strong nonetheless and when you look at them they don't look that strong.

An older neighbor, 55 years old, benched 405 lbs fairly easy one day when he had me come over and spot. That was raw or course. He doesn't even lift seriously and is natural. Played D1 college ball.

Knew a little guy that was about 170 lbs that would rep out all 12 reps with 315 lbs easily, and he didn't lift really hard either.

Yeah, ive known a few people like that. Not nearly as strong as this fella, but strong nonetheless and when you look at them they don't look that strong.

An older neighbor, 55 years old, benched 405 lbs fairly easy one day when he had me come over and spot. That was raw or course. He doesn't even lift seriously and is natural. Played D1 college ball.

Knew a little guy that was about 170 lbs that would rep out all 12 reps with 315 lbs easily, and he didn't lift really hard either.

Seriously

All the guys I know who have 2-3 times more potential than the average person at this stuff don’t even like lifting weights lol

I have a friend who is 5’9, big frame, super athletic and fast. Guy only wants to eat donuts and pizza 24/7 [emoji846]...occasionally he’ll play basketball and remind everyone of his dna

He´s a gifted athlete and at 24 years of age still has room for improvement, what´s more impressive is he´s lean, unlike most powerlifters and strongmen.

Crazy strength, but I cannot fucking stand him.

100% agreed.

Super freak strong. But I think he's a total douche.

I'd say he should compete more to legitimize his lifts/physique but nowadays the money is being an IG star so I guess I don't blame him for going that route.

Yeah Larry's a true monster. I don't know how he does it. My body started to fall apart well short of his numbers. I'm 30 but had to give powerlifting up from all the injuries. I popped my hip out of place and herniated a disk some months ago. I wake up feeling like someone stood on my back every morning.

If he keeps going at this pace he's gonna be one of the greatest of all time. He already is with the records he's set.

Sent from my S2 using Tapatalk

He´s a gifted athlete and at 24 years of age still has room for improvement, what´s more impressive is he´s lean, unlike most powerlifters and strongmen.

That guy is not 24 lol

a black on steroids.....
what did u think would happen?

Most of the time we look at certain BBers and say, "damn....fucking genetics."
Larry is the first PLer I've ever said that about.

I've met him in person a couple times when I lived in NYC and it's crazy. Not an insane build. Its simply amazing that his joints can take that shit. He's not overly thick or anything. His CNS and joints are just absolutely indestructible.

It blows my mind when I see crazy strength because I wasn’t blessed with it at all. Seeing him squat bare foot with what, 700Lbs or so, made my skin crawl. I know shoes won’t do much if you drop that but it still freaks me out.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131