over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Calum Von Moger Started Using Anabolic Steroids at 21 Years Old

soooo overrated....
i dont even consider him a bber. just an instagramer....
-F

He trains at the LVAC I go to when he’s in town occasionally. Really nice guy, super friendly with everyone. Girls act like teenagers when he’s around too lol. It’s like a line at an expo to take pics when he’s done working out.

Not sure why he gets hate, guy seems to love what he’s doing and is more friendly than most pro bber’s or other Instagram fitness people.

Odds are he started much younger.

He certainly did. He says 21 years old so 1. he doesn't encourage teenagers to start taking AAS and 2. probably from a liability perspective.

Incredible physique and genetics. He seems like a good guy. Recently saw his documentary on Netflix from Generation Iron "Unbroken". Very good film

Last edited:
I'm far from being a fan but the statements are sensible and I share what he says.

We live in 2019. If someone can make money using instagram, social media, sponsorships, that's great. To compete or not is a personal decision.

Yea fan or not Look at him in that picture,dang i would love to look like that.

Doesn’t really matter; he could’ve started at 30, and looked similar very fast. Hyper responders like him would grow fast regardless of age.

Frank McGrath has talked about Calum devouring boxes of cereals at a time and staying shredded year round lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He trains at the LVAC I go to when he’s in town occasionally. Really nice guy, super friendly with everyone. Girls act like teenagers when he’s around too lol. It’s like a line at an expo to take pics when he’s done working out.

Not sure why he gets hate, guy seems to love what he’s doing and is more friendly than most pro bber’s or other Instagram fitness people.

Because being part of a mob of haters is cooler than being supportive of others.

He looks great and gets pussy, I don’t get it what’s the problem with the guy?

Is the problem that he doesn’t look like a giant shriveled up prune freak show like most pros?

love the guy....great physique and very genuine....plus hes the closest thing to looking like arnold ive seen in a while...especially the face.

I don't see any legit reason to hate on the guy, unless I'm missing something. He has a great physique and probably gets more ass than a toilet seat. Who cares when he started gear?

Jealousy. The guy has genetics were all want and nails the hottest Instagram models.
Jeoy Swolle was at my gym.
Super nice!
Crazy genetics!
Girls all wanting selfies with him.

Jealousy breeds dislike, just part of human nature. The part about getting emotionally attached to strangers on the internet is just a little beyond me. If a BB'er looks good I like to hear about their training and nutrition. I could care less about seeing many photos or hearing about their life or thoughts.

Jealousy. The guy has genetics were all want and nails the hottest Instagram models.
Jeoy Swolle was at my gym.
Super nice!
Crazy genetics!
Girls all wanting selfies with him.

Exactly this^

You see the same hate for Mike O'Hearn who is for all intents and purposes, a positive role model and personality. He lies or denies steroid use but being an illegal substance in the USA, can you blame him?

Exactly this^

You see the same hate for Mike O'Hearn who is for all intents and purposes, a positive role model and personality. He lies or denies steroid use but being an illegal substance in the USA, can you blame him?

Yes O"Hearn is a bad ass too.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner