over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Old School: Nolvadex on cycle

pickapeck

Registered
Many years ago I had a knee sprain and went to my GP. I asked him about prescribing a new anti-inflammatory. He said here's a script for ibuprofen. He said he didn't like jumping on the train with new drugs because not enough is known about them yet. So he would script stuff that was put for 10 or more years sicken there was a market and patient history.

Now that's a bit of a shaggy dog story to get to my point, which is why about Nolvadex? For years I have been using aromatase inhibitors. At first they seemed to work but side effects sucked. I would get lethargy, loss of wood, achy joints etc. As I got older it got worse. So I was watching a video by some juicer old guy around 70 who was also an MD. He had been running Nolvadex pretty much the whole time. He looked healthy and pretty fit.

So I decided to ditch the Ans for one cycle and see what happens using nolvadex instead. Now I only use 200-300 mg test in my cycles since I seem to be a converter. I usually switch in and out EQ, Mast, Primo and NPP along with the test. Well usually using an AI by week 3-4 my joints are killing me and all the rest of the AI associated sides. Actually I didn't know if it was the gear or the AI or which issues were from the AI or what. So by week 6 I was still feeling great. By week 12 also still feeling great. No problems with wood, joint pain, brain fog or anything.

Sometimes old school might work. Some f you guys that have issues associated with aromatase inhibitors might try substituting nolvadex.

Just a thought based on my experience.

Back when I started all we had was NOLVADEX and it was very effective in most cases. A popular combo was NOLVDEX and PROVIRON. I like the fact that NOLVA is breast tissue specific and it wont annihilate your estro levels like some AI's will.

I was never able to dial my estradiol in correctly on Arimidex or Aromasin. My estradiol would be too high then I'd up the AI dosage and then crash my estrogen. The 'sweet spot" window fo me was/is just too tight.

For the last 4-5 years, I just prefer to use 10mg Nolva ED. From my understanding you can't really tank Estradiol on Nolvadex since it just is plugging up the receptor vs. an AI.

Also, I find Nolva much better on my lipids vs. Arimidex.

Whenever I cycle, it's with test base and EQ or mast these days and the only thing I'll use is Nolvadex. It's been effective this way for the past 8 years. THe only other anti E I ever used was for contest prep, I would throw in some Adex.

Good to know that other guys find similar results as me. I feel so much more healthy on Nolvadex on cycle rather than trying to dial in estrogen with AI or even with no AI and trying to dial in the aromatizing compounds.

Back when I started all we had was NOLVADEX and it was very effective in most cases. A popular combo was NOLVDEX and PROVIRON. I like the fact that NOLVA is breast tissue specific and it wont annihilate your estro levels like some AI's will.

I might try that combo next time although I usually use masteron. Proviron absolutely kills my hair but it seems to have a different hardening effect than masteron.

I to use Nolva on cycle, Gyno prone or not just feel better knowing I’m doing what I can ahead of time. With or without adex or Aromasin.

I to use Nolva on cycle, Gyno prone or not just feel better knowing I’m doing what I can ahead of time. With or without adex or Aromasin.

Same way here. Nolva 10mg ED. Aromasin 12.5mg in the evening after pinning in the morning.

Rolaxifene 60mg/ED on cycle here, not Tamox but its a viable anti-estrogen when using compounds that increase E.

Many years ago I had a knee sprain and went to my GP. I asked him about prescribing a new anti-inflammatory. He said here's a script for ibuprofen. He said he didn't like jumping on the train with new drugs because not enough is known about them yet. So he would script stuff that was put for 10 or more years sicken there was a market and patient history.

Now that's a bit of a shaggy dog story to get to my point, which is why about Nolvadex? For years I have been using aromatase inhibitors. At first they seemed to work but side effects sucked. I would get lethargy, loss of wood, achy joints etc. As I got older it got worse. So I was watching a video by some juicer old guy around 70 who was also an MD. He had been running Nolvadex pretty much the whole time. He looked healthy and pretty fit.

So I decided to ditch the Ans for one cycle and see what happens using nolvadex instead. Now I only use 200-300 mg test in my cycles since I seem to be a converter. I usually switch in and out EQ, Mast, Primo and NPP along with the test. Well usually using an AI by week 3-4 my joints are killing me and all the rest of the AI associated sides. Actually I didn't know if it was the gear or the AI or which issues were from the AI or what. So by week 6 I was still feeling great. By week 12 also still feeling great. No problems with wood, joint pain, brain fog or anything.

Sometimes old school might work. Some f you guys that have issues associated with aromatase inhibitors might try substituting nolvadex.

Just a thought based on my experience.

This is exactly what RamboStallone tells me he does. AI’s kill my joints. Lifting on them is an injury about to happen. I don’t use anything to lower estrogen. Never have unless my nipples get sore.

Wow this is interesting. I might have to try dropping the aromasin and just sticking with nolvadex. I also have joint pain when I run aromasin when blasting I always just contributed it to the extra weight I was lifting while on blast but maybe it the 12.5mg eod of aromasin
Thanks for the info.

Heard this one even increases igf. This true?

I haven't seen this. Generally SERMs lower circulating IGF-1, but not by anything noticeable IMO.

You guys all think you're chemists.
Nolva was good for Arnold, good enough for me.
Seriously though been using Nolva as my only anti-e for 30 years. Never a problem of any kind.

This is exactly what RamboStallone tells me he does. AI’s kill my joints. Lifting on them is an injury about to happen. I don’t use anything to lower estrogen. Never have unless my nipples get sore.
Yup, I have been using nolva as my AI for a number of years now on an as needed basis. I ran it continuously when I was using higher doses of test and it worked great.

This is an option I have really been weighing the last year or so. I just wonder if it is enough when approaching test usage @ 400, 600, 800+mg. Highly unlikely. And you guys feel better and have no gyno...even boosted lipids and other factors but it's circulating estrogen that wreaks havoc and causes major health issues. From that standpoint, I don't think Nolva is going to be much help regarding those issues.

I always pull bloods on cypionate after 3.5 days...occasionally 4 because I figure the test is around its peak and after 4-6 weeks, levels are mostly stabilized. My estradiol sensitive on just 200mg weekly (100mg - 2x) is 68 without ai or serms.

Last edited:

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828