over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

"Bodybuilder's Chili"

lilkoreangirl

Registered
What you’ll need:

1lb lean beef
¼ cup Worcestershire
¾ cup As close to fat free as possible AND low-carb BBQ sauce (we do CarbSmart by Kraft)
Italian seasoning
Chili powder
Minced onion or 1/8 cup of very finely diced onion
Garlic salt
Black pepper
12 oz. Raw broccoli

What you’ll do:

1. Mix Worcestershire with raw beef and let sit for about 10 minutes
2. Cook beef with BBQ, Worcestershire, and spices to taste. (drain fat if beef is more than 8% fat. (PLEASE NOTE: You’ll have to add some Worcestershire and seasoning if you have to drain it all away)
3. While your beef is simmering rinse your broccoli off with cold water and cut into pieces of about ¾ inch. Place in a bowl, fill bowl with about 1 inch of water (after broccoli is in it). Microwave for 2 minutes. (Should be bright green and not mushy.)
4. Add steamed broccoli to pan and mix with beef.
5. Make sure beef is cooked all the way through and enjoy!
6. For those of you trying this on a high-carb day…feel free to add 2 cups of steamed, white rice and an additional ¼ cup of BBQ with a couple splashes of Worcestershire.

Let me know what you think! Thanks, lilkoreangirl

mmmm

if your dieting hard and you try this once a week, youd be supprised how much of a treat it is. its kinda hich in sodium,but if your drinking enuough water youll be fine. we ate it for dinner once a wwk while preparing for the bodyrock. it was one of the things that kept me sane and is an awesome meal.
its actually one of my secret weapons. lilkoreangirl also created bodybuilder icecream, thats high protien no carbs ,nofat, just an awesome treat from chicken n broccoili.
lucian

Man I wish you would have posted this earlier, I've been dieting 14 weeks and am burnt out on bland food!!!!!!! I eat allot of Buffalo instead of beef it's higher in protein and lower in fat I bet it would be awesome in this recipe!!

Pre-Contest Buffalo Chicken [for TeamZ]

1lb lean chicken breast
10 oz. Fat Free Buffalo Chicken Marinade
6 oz. Fat Free Bleu Cheese Salad Dressing
Garlic salt

1. Marinade strips of lean, boneless chicken overnight in buffalo sauce
2. Pan fry chicken with ‘I can’t believe it’s not butter spray’. Sprinkle chicken with
garlic salt to kill to super hotness of the sauce while keeping the flavor.
3. Re-coat chicken with more FF buffalo sauce
4. dip chicken in FF bleu chees to your heart’s content
5. Feel no guilt my friend because it’s awesome and it’s high carb day…!

lucian said:
if your dieting hard and you try this once a week, youd be supprised how much of a treat it is. its kinda hich in sodium,but if your drinking enuough water youll be fine. we ate it for dinner once a wwk while preparing for the bodyrock. it was one of the things that kept me sane and is an awesome meal.
its actually one of my secret weapons. lilkoreangirl also created bodybuilder icecream, thats high protien no carbs ,nofat, just an awesome treat from chicken n broccoili.
lucian

Ice cream made from chicken and brocolli? SOunds awful, but I am curious to know the recipe... If there is a "healthy" ice cream , I will be in hog heaven lol

sorry, i meant its a nice break from chicken n broccoli. lol
lucian

lucian said:
sorry, i meant its a nice break from chicken n broccoli. lol
lucian

LMAO!! Oooohhhh, I was kinda like what!?!?!?! Anyways, how does she make the "bodybuilder ice cream"????

That chili sounds amazing. Will have to try it and let you know!

There's low sodium chili mix out there. I think it's 30% or 40% less sodium.

Just an FYI.

I just made some that was awesome

2 packs of 99% lean ground turkey
2 cans hot Rotel
1 can fine diced tomatoes
2 packs of chili seasoning

Throw them all in the crock pot set on high and stir/shred the ground turkey occasionally

In 6-8 hours you will have some bad ass almost fat free chili with minimal carbs depending on what chili seasoning you chose...

Sounds good I think I'll give it a try. I absolutely love chili.

I was in a pinch when I made my last batch a few nights ago. I'm in the process of moving so I wasn't buying a lot of canned goods so I'd have less to move.

I didn't have canned tomatoes, used beets (which I used for my pickled eggs for another lazy meal) Undrained.

I was using 1lb of pork and 3 lbs of beef. I only had one packet of chili season so I used two taco packets and dumped red pepper powder in (the primary ingredient in chili season).

Ran out of kidney beans, subbed in garbanzo beans. Drained.

Borrowed some cherry tomatoes and an onion from a neighbor, I think that saved that batch.

Also dumped some Sriracha in there, because that can't hurt, right?

I'm eating it without cheese and either on top of wild and brown rice, or spaghetti squash. Chili with squash is surprisingly good. I will do it more often.

I use a 1 Gallon pickle jar for pickled eggs. I can get almost 4 dozen eggs in there. Great for a lazy meal and they don't last long enough to spoil. I use two cans of beets, undrained and 3:1 vinegar/water ratio.

I made a white "chicken chili" I just got one of those 2-alarm chili kits, but diced 1 1/2 lbs of chicken, seared the outside with spray olive oil in a pan, then added 1 can of navy, white canelli beans, and 1 can garbanzo beans. Also added 1 can of that hunts fire roasted diced tomato.

Turnd out really good. Very low fat, moderate carb with plenty fiber.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What you’ll need:

1lb lean beef
¼ cup Worcestershire
¾ cup As close to fat free as possible AND low-carb BBQ sauce (we do CarbSmart by Kraft)
Italian seasoning
Chili powder
Minced onion or 1/8 cup of very finely diced onion
Garlic salt
Black pepper
12 oz. Raw broccoli

What you’ll do:

1. Mix Worcestershire with raw beef and let sit for about 10 minutes
2. Cook beef with BBQ, Worcestershire, and spices to taste. (drain fat if beef is more than 8% fat. (PLEASE NOTE: You’ll have to add some Worcestershire and seasoning if you have to drain it all away)
3. While your beef is simmering rinse your broccoli off with cold water and cut into pieces of about ¾ inch. Place in a bowl, fill bowl with about 1 inch of water (after broccoli is in it). Microwave for 2 minutes. (Should be bright green and not mushy.)
4. Add steamed broccoli to pan and mix with beef.
5. Make sure beef is cooked all the way through and enjoy!
6. For those of you trying this on a high-carb day…feel free to add 2 cups of steamed, white rice and an additional ¼ cup of BBQ with a couple splashes of Worcestershire.

Let me know what you think! Thanks, lilkoreangirl

I use ground turkey and let it sit in the crockpot it gets really tender and taste like beef

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws