over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Grits!

Gaintrain

Kilo Klub Member
who here eats grits? what you do to spice up da flavor? ronnie coleman used to fill em fuckers with cheese and egg whites.... what do you like to do to them?

I use to eat them with just salt and pepper. Or id put them on a biscuit with turkey sausage and a whole egg. Tasted pretty darn good. I know a ton of people who put butter and bacon bits in them.

I use to eat them with just salt and pepper. Or id put them on a biscuit with turkey sausage and a whole egg. Tasted pretty darn good. I know a ton of people who put butter and bacon bits in them.

peanut butter and bacon bits? i hope not at the same time bahaahhahhaha

i eat em plain(instan butter flavored), with egg whites, with ground turkey(meatballs or meatloaf), you name it. they are delish

Hahahaha no reg butter and bacon bits.

hahahahah i read that wrong lol i thought it was peanut butter at first...

i been eatn them every pwo meal after my shake.....put cup egg whites in, some chicken or turkey some hoison son sauce mmmm good

hahahahah i read that wrong lol i thought it was peanut butter at first...

i been eatn them every pwo meal after my shake.....put cup egg whites in, some chicken or turkey some hoison son sauce mmmm good

Sounds good to me!

tried a new one today fellas, oysters and grits mixd together got to say it was a different taste lol!!!!

my wife worked at Tulane university hospital in New Orleans and they made a breakfast grits that had fat free cheese and boiled shrimp that was fuggin amazing !!
had tons of shrimp in it , you don't hear much about people eating shrimp and stuff I guess cause of cost but I saw some on a meal Shelby posted once , oysters , shrimp and crawfish are a great way to add a little change of pace to your food.

anyway I make my grits plain and put 3-4 eggs over easy in them and mix up with a little chopped up deer sausage

Love me some Grits.. with Eggs and susage/bacon or some of the other mentioned add on's Shrimp. Crawfish.. Never tried with Oysters...

Johnny Ringo

im in canada we dont have grits ,, i think we call it something else over here,, either way its the next process above malto dextrin (corn sugar) which gets digested very quickly,,, so havent touched them for this reason,,, i stick with oats and sweet potatoes,,, but need to find another source as i can only manage oats 1 time a day

Grits and cheese taste so good...

I have seen on the back of some of the boxes some of the flavors they offer. I only can find plain where I live.

my wife worked at Tulane university hospital in New Orleans and they made a breakfast grits that had fat free cheese and boiled shrimp that was fuggin amazing !!
had tons of shrimp in it , you don't hear much about people eating shrimp and stuff I guess cause of cost but I saw some on a meal Shelby posted once , oysters , shrimp and crawfish are a great way to add a little change of pace to your food.

anyway I make my grits plain and put 3-4 eggs over easy in them and mix up with a little chopped up deer sausage

Gunsmith have you ever tried the corn grits from Zea Rotisserie? They are amazing.

Gunsmith have you ever tried the corn grits from Zea Rotisserie? They are amazing.
Nope , but they just opened a Zea close to my house , was planning on trying it out on my cheat day , good grits will confirm that !!

I love some grits they are good plain or flavored. Cheesy grits or butter grits instant by quaker is my favorite though. I eat them with my eggs and bacon hell I will eat grits mixed with chicken if I have it available. GIRLS RAISED IN THE SOUTH=GRITS -DELICIOUS mmm

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Michael_
NapsGear