over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

I NEED A SPONSOR FOR

dragonfire101

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
recipes...;)

BigChef do you have a good recipe to make my own protein bars.

I want to make my own rolled oat/protein bars..Sick of these rolled oat bars not having enough protein and too much sugar in them.

recipes...;)

BigChef do you have a good recipe to make my own protein bars.

I want to make my own rolled oat/protein bars..Sick of these rolled oat bars not having enough protein and too much sugar in them.

Just take out the sugars off the recipe and replace it with Protein powder. I would probably put about 1 and half time of the same weight as sugar to replace with protein powder. I will look for some recipe for you then u lazy slobber lol....just kidding :D

There is a couple good ones on You Tube....
Almond Butter
Crushed Peanuts
Oatmeal
Protein Powder(of your choice)
Honey
Milk

Mix them all together until they become like a batter. Cut some bars out of it, place in the fridge. 30 mins later protein bars. I just need to figure out how to keep them from melting after sitting out.

3 Cups Oatmeal
1/2 Cup Natural Peanut butter
1 cup Skim Milk
4 Scoops Protein Powder
dash of cinnamon

Mix until a sticky batter is formed (may take a few minutes)
use a large spoon to spread out the mix into the bottom of a Pam-sprayed glass or metal cooking tray (spread until even)

Top with 4-8 packets Splenda
Put in the fridge overnight and cut into 8 equal bars that yield:

11g fat (good monounsaturated fats)
26g carbs
21g protein
285 calories

Should be ok!

Well i just whipped up a small test batch in the last 15 in they are baking now.

I through together some vanilla protein powder,rolled oats and coconut flour with an egg, little milk and pinch of baking powder. I through in some honey and glycerol and a few raisins..

See how they turn out...

Let's us know how they turn out. I never baked mine before, you think this would keep them from melting?

Why are you baking them?

I made some protien pancakes the other day, cook them quick, then put in fridge and snack on them cold. Usually taste great but I think I used too much pumpkin spice and OMFG it smelled so bad in my house.

If you aren't dieting or don't mind a few extra cals, get some extra dark chocolate from a health food store and keep it cold then you can either break some up and mix it in or just sprinkle across the top, I'm not talking about a lot but dark chocolate is good for you in small amounts and can add a little extra sweetness and flavor occasionally.

1 cup oats
WPI
3 whole eggs
1/2 cup water

Mix everything except the WPI in a big bowl. Add the WPI(I like Chocolate) Until it looks like pancake batter. Then make it like a pancake in a frying pan ( non stick, or a stove top griddle). Top it with the maple LBA's or chocolate. Depending on the protien powder you use the amount and total protien content will change but it will have the texture of a pancake and taste awesome!

Why are you baking them?

I made some protien pancakes the other day, cook them quick, then put in fridge and snack on them cold. Usually taste great but I think I used too much pumpkin spice and OMFG it smelled so bad in my house.

If you aren't dieting or don't mind a few extra cals, get some extra dark chocolate from a health food store and keep it cold then you can either break some up and mix it in or just sprinkle across the top, I'm not talking about a lot but dark chocolate is good for you in small amounts and can add a little extra sweetness and flavor occasionally.

Im baking them cause Im trying to make more of a protein granola bar so I can take them on the go....

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear