over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Tren E and motivation/lethargy

Jrock37

Registered
I'm currently running Test E and Tren E at 600mg each per week. I'm just about to enter my 4th week and I'm so sluggish and find it hard to get through my workouts. Should I back off of the tren dosage some? My Hyde pre workout isn't helping me very much... Any advice is appreciated. Didn't really have this issue when I took tren a.

I use to always be tired when running any sort of tren but it was mainly caused from the lack of sleep .... I started using less test and more tren and I found I slept a lot better and tren sides went down to almost nill.

Sleep is fine. No night sweats, diet is fine just not that hungry which I don't care for and training is good just wish I had more drive

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tren Makes me feel tired but if I start to do something, I'd have lots of energy... It's weird

Like I don't feel like going to the gym, but once I go to the gym, I fucking kill it and tiredness goes away

I was really curious to know if 600mg a week is to much? If that's why I feel so tired.

The sweet spot for me is 400 mg ew with the same amount of test.Added some clen at 40mcg feeling pretty good.

Some say to add T3 with tren but not to sure why

Some say to add T3 with tren but not to sure why

Because Tren allegedly surpasses your thyroid hormone production. As for the lethargy when on tren (disclaimer: I was on Tren A at 75mg eod)...I would mentally struggle to push through my workouts and do a little big of cardio...I ended up breaking through the lethargy and was fine after a couple of weeks---I attribute it to adequate food/calorie intake (I was at 1g of protein and 1.5g of carbs per lbs.) and a full nights sleep (melatonin helped).

I was really curious to know if 600mg a week is to much? If that's why I feel so tired.

600mg/wk is the highest intakes I can figure out. Try a lower dosage, tren is strong anyway

I would take it down to 400 and see if that makes a difference. I stick around their myself. Tren E tends to give me slight insomnia, no night sweats but i feel like i get nothing but restless naps in.

I felt the same on my last tren/test run and the advice I was given was to lower the test and increase the tren. Seemed like the tren side would be worse with this advice but I did as was mentioned and the lathargy went away and it turned out to be my most productive cycle to date. Something to also keep in mind is your prolactin levels. Too high can make some feel tired/exhausted. Do you have caber/prami on hand?

Tren Makes me feel tired but if I start to do something, I'd have lots of energy... It's weird

Like I don't feel like going to the gym, but once I go to the gym, I fucking kill it and tiredness goes away

I can echo this effect.

I used GW along with the Tren after experiencing this. It helped a good deal.

Not sure what was different, but the second, and third cycle that included Tren, it seemed after the third week,... nothing helped.

Each time I used Tren E from the same manufacture. ( Highly regarded )

TRen is a double edged sword for some, myself included.

ITW

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • A50#
    Old School Moderator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Pdx236