over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Halotestin

jbthumper

Registered
I am thinking of trying Halotestin before a fight for aggression and strength. What would most recommend, running it 2 weeks, 1 weeks or taking it the day of the fight?

I am running 250mg test a week, 300 mg EQ and 200mg of Tren E. Mainly for slow gains and recovery.

I am thinking of trying Halotestin before a fight for aggression and strength. What would most recommend, running it 2 weeks, 1 weeks or taking it the day of the fight?

I am running 250mg test a week, 300 mg EQ and 200mg of Tren E. Mainly for slow gains and recovery.

I would take some and see how you react. I myself use it only on leg days and I take it at least an hour and half before my workout. 40mg is the max I have done. I would not run it long but I would see how a one time dose works for you.

30mg per day is all I can handle without feeling like crap! Get ready to rage! Strength goes up immediately.

30mg per day is all I can handle without feeling like crap! Get ready to rage! Strength goes up immediately.

I have been running 10mg pre workout and recently upped to 20mg pre workout and 10mg on my off days... well when I remember to take it on my off days :banghead:

I am loving it so far but it's probably not helping the mood swings I have been having the last few weeks :eek:

When fighting, keeping your head and aggression in check works a lot better.
Unless you only plan for the fight to last 1 minute!

Isn't Tren destroying your cardio??? As for the Halo, assuming it's legit (I say that because I recently purchased some and I'm not yet convinced it real) I'd probably... well, how many weeks out are you??? If you've got time, I'd run 30mg qday and see what that does to you aggression and intensity. If you've fought before, you know that anger and aggression can make us tense and tense makes us tired and then you gas out and that's even worse than simply loosing to someone who is better than you.

It is definitely something I notice immediately. Like these other guys are saying preworkout is awesome. So pre-fight would be good too. I just avoid people when I take it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Halo is def faked a lot. I had some tested from a site I love to use and it's definitely legit. Pm me and I'll tell you the site. Not sure if posting the site in here is frowned upon or not.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

thanks for the replies. I am going to order some and try it out.

As for the tren killing my cardio, when younger I used to play both ways as a lineman on a good dose of it. Fast forward a few years, seems anything about 200ml a week kills me cardio wise. There is a thread on how to help it not kill your cardio with Nasacort. I have that on hand if cardio takes a hit.

I realize that aggression can kill a fight but I am pretty mellow all the time except fight time and like I said this is a small fight so it is perfect to test it out for me.

It is an "exhibition" fight but 100%. Thats why I say it is a good fight to test out something new. Plus I am a heavyweight, so I mostly throw less but more power.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131