over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Test e question

kcbuilder

Registered
with test e is it better to get it in liquid form or in powder and mix yourself? i have read a lot about folks getting unsterile gear and i would think it would be best to mix it yourself to ensure it is sterile and properly dosed.

thoughts?

btw, i read the board rules and did not see anywhere where it said if this type of question is allowed. if this is inapproiate for the board, please disregard and notify a moderator so it can be deleted.

I would stick with the liq form, as long as you trust your source you should be fine.

well, it is hard to "trust" a source. you never see them, rarely if ever, know where they are from, and have no idea in what contitions your gear is made. this will be my first cycle, so im a bit nervous to put something in my body that was mixed up in a bathtub. ive read some pretty horrific stories of the conditions of some of these ug labs that are just trying to mix as much as they can. i just dont want to be the guy that suffers because someone else was worried more about money than safty.

ive read a bit about mixing your own gear from powder, and it seems pretty easy to do, given the right equipment. i was just curious as to thoughts for a first timer with no real relationship with a "trustworthy" source.

i am not looking for a source. any idiot with half a brain and a desire is capable of finding gear on their own, so please dont contact me saying your a "trustworthy source" i simply want to know the concensus on mixing your own gear to ensure it is sterile, and properly dosed.

thx

well, it is hard to "trust" a source. you never see them, rarely if ever, know where they are from, and have no idea in what contitions your gear is made. this will be my first cycle, so im a bit nervous to put something in my body that was mixed up in a bathtub. ive read some pretty horrific stories of the conditions of some of these ug labs that are just trying to mix as much as they can. i just dont want to be the guy that suffers because someone else was worried more about money than safty.

ive read a bit about mixing your own gear from powder, and it seems pretty easy to do, given the right equipment. i was just curious as to thoughts for a first timer with no real relationship with a "trustworthy" source.

i am not looking for a source. any idiot with half a brain and a desire is capable of finding gear on their own, so please dont contact me saying your a "trustworthy source" i simply want to know the concensus on mixing your own gear to ensure it is sterile, and properly dosed.

thx

Well it comes down to if you trust yourself to mix properly on a first cycle or to trust a repuatable source that has done it for years. The answer to me is obvious.

Homebrewing

Home brewing is the way to go.
You control the quality of the product.
You know that when you do your own product your safe .
You save tons of money doing it yourself.
Moreover , it is very easy to do. (test-e)

Hot Rocks
Rock On !

You have some valid questions.

How do you trust your powder source? Unless you have the proper equipment (not your oven)to do a genuine melt test,and a lab to do a quantitive and quality hormone ester test you are left with "what is it?".

You have some valid questions.

How do you trust your powder source? Unless you have the proper equipment (not your oven)to do a genuine melt test,and a lab to do a quantitive and quality hormone ester test you are left with "what is it?".

are you not left with "what is it?" when a bottle of what appears to be piss show up in the mail? at least i would know what 90% of it is and that at least it was sterile when i got done. are you saying to trust a guys liquid junk over powder? if so, why?

if they were to both come from the same source, which would u prefer as a first time customer, liquid mixed up who knows where, or powder that u mix up yourself and have some control over?

just curious?

btw, why would u feel the need to put powder to such brutal chemical melting tests and ester tests, but feel fine about anything that shows up in a bottle of oil when u get it?

thanks, so far i have been given 2 reasons for liquid, 1 being expeirence with mixing it myself
and another being that i have no way to "test" the powder. and i still have no way to "test" liquid either.

can anyone give any stronger reasons for liquid or ready to inject test e over just getting powder and mixing it up myself?

thanks

are you not left with "what is it?" when a bottle of what appears to be piss show up in the mail? at least i would know what 90% of it is and that at least it was sterile when i got done. are you saying to trust a guys liquid junk over powder? if so, why?

if they were to both come from the same source, which would u prefer as a first time customer, liquid mixed up who knows where, or powder that u mix up yourself and have some control over?

just curious?

btw, why would u feel the need to put powder to such brutal chemical melting tests and ester tests, but feel fine about anything that shows up in a bottle of oil when u get it?

thanks, so far i have been given 2 reasons for liquid, 1 being expeirence with mixing it myself
and another being that i have no way to "test" the powder. and i still have no way to "test" liquid either.

can anyone give any stronger reasons for liquid or ready to inject test e over just getting powder and mixing it up myself?

thanks

I get it, first time and your PRO!:rolleyes: You already got advice and you didn't listen, so stop asking and do whatever your heart desires.

3 Reasons for not doing AAS

1. I don't want to listen to advice
2. I know more than experience people
3. See number 1

I get it, first time and your PRO!:rolleyes: You already got advice and you didn't listen, so stop asking and do whatever your heart desires.

3 Reasons for not doing AAS

1. I don't want to listen to advice
2. I know more than experience people
3. See number 1

im not claiming to be a "pro" im the first to admit that im green when it comes to gear. what i am looking for is a "valid" reason for not wanting to mix ur own from powder. imo "because" is not a valid arguement. when my kids ask why they cant play in the street i dont tell them "because" i tell them that it is not safe because not all drivers watch for kids in the street and i dont want them to fall victim to one of these poor drivers. all im asking for is a valid reason. tell me that mixing it up im my home is not safe, or it requires more than reading how on a website to fully understand what needs to be done. then tell me a little about why. just give a valid explanation. thats all im looking for. i dont want to be a pain in the ass, i just have a simple question that i was hoping could be answered by one of you guys who have the expeirence that i do not.

thanks

I remember a few years ago, I decided to compound my own gear. BUT my powders were so impure, they turned the finished oil into a bottle of solid wax! So I did another batch, this time with the use of Benzyl Benzoate. This kept the oil from turning into wax, but still, there was so much sediment in the oil, that I couldn't filter any more than a few ml before clogging the filter! And the powders stunk to high heaven, as they were very impure. So I did a melting point test on the powder, and it melted at the correct temperature, but some of it wouldn't melt at all. Another sign of impurities. So I ended up running a recrystallization with hot Methanol. (used in chemistry to purify a substance) Neat trick, as the finished powders had no odor anymore, just like it was never supposed to! And this time the finished product was crystal clear and could filter a hundred ml and never clog up a filter. I also noticed that after an injection, it was unusually painless compared to anything I had ever used in the past. It also held at an unusually high mg per ml without crashing. So the point is, doing this yourself can be a long, drawn out process. Sometimes I would still just go ahead and pay a source for a ready-made product. So it's true you still don't know what you get when using powders. And recrystallizing it causes you to lose a good 25 percent of the powder.

Last edited:
im not claiming to be a "pro" im the first to admit that im green when it comes to gear. what i am looking for is a "valid" reason for not wanting to mix ur own from powder. imo "because" is not a valid arguement. when my kids ask why they cant play in the street i dont tell them "because" i tell them that it is not safe because not all drivers watch for kids in the street and i dont want them to fall victim to one of these poor drivers. all im asking for is a valid reason. tell me that mixing it up im my home is not safe, or it requires more than reading how on a website to fully understand what needs to be done. then tell me a little about why. just give a valid explanation. thats all im looking for. i dont want to be a pain in the ass, i just have a simple question that i was hoping could be answered by one of you guys who have the expeirence that i do not.

thanks

Well, I have 28 years experience, and I am telling you if your worried about tainted UL, then buy phamacetical Homan Grade. I have never mixed anything in that time. I have always got it from a reputable source, and some people have told you that, but you didn't listen. If you think for one minute that some powders aren't tainted your sadly mistaken. IT GOES BACK TOO WHO YOU GOT IT FROM, PERIOD!!

either way you go there is risk involved. with a liquid it MIGHT not be what its suposed to be. you can eliminate the sterility issue with a liquid pretty easily once you get it so that leaves one reson not to use a liquid. with a powder the issue of it not being the right thing is still there but as stated before doing it yourself can still leave sterility issues. If its a product coming from an actual pharm manufacturer or a licensed compounding lab they have the proper equipment to pretty much ensure sterility. you do not have this equipment (im assuming, no offence if you do). and what if you make a tiny mistake in your math and theres not enough bA or BB or the temp isnt just right because ovens lie, you may be left with a nasty infection. if you trust the source and its pharm grade in my opinion thats the safest way to go. hope that helps. to me its 2 negatives for powders vs 1 for liquids.

definite case for what a lot of the guys have already said here.

unless you trust the guy you get it from, it is just as easy to get tainted powders as it is get tainted finished products.

remember this as well, test e isnt really sent in powder form, it will probably come as a waxy lump, unless where you are buying it from has got a high temp environment, then it may (very very very rarely) come as a powder.

problem is when coming in waxy, it can have all sorts of shit in there. even if you make it what you call 'sterile' it is never gonna be up there with the human grade.

so really i'd say, save yourself the bother, get some shit from say 2 or 3 of the sponsors on here that are finished products and trial them. if you find one thats working for you then you dont have to go and waste your money on getting the equipment and screwing up the brewing process. believe me, there is nothing more annoying than fucking that up.

great info guys, i appreciate the info. so far all hat i have read makes "homebrew" sound very easy. im glad to hear that there ARE things to worry about when doing it yourself. as a new guy who is very "green" when it comes to this, i just want to know as much as i can so i make informed decisions. so when it comes to ordering i should look to gear labeled as "human grade"? meaning that this is most likely gear coming from a reputable lab and not a dingy basement somewhere? i like to think that i work very hard for my body and just want to make sure that what i put into it is not gargage. thanks so much for all your help, and i hope that this thread cango on to help others in the future who are in my shoes with these questions.

great info guys, i appreciate the info. so far all hat i have read makes "homebrew" sound very easy. im glad to hear that there ARE things to worry about when doing it yourself. as a new guy who is very "green" when it comes to this, i just want to know as much as i can so i make informed decisions. so when it comes to ordering i should look to gear labeled as "human grade"? meaning that this is most likely gear coming from a reputable lab and not a dingy basement somewhere? i like to think that i work very hard for my body and just want to make sure that what i put into it is not gargage. thanks so much for all your help, and i hope that this thread cango on to help others in the future who are in my shoes with these questions.

it wont be labelled as human grade on the vials or anything like that but just look for products made by trading reputable pharma companies like organon schering etc.

but a lot of people dont go for the human grade side of things as 1:- its expensive and 2:- the dosage may be low in comparison to what they need.

plus some products like equipoise or tren arent available by human labs. so you have to get vet products, but vet products can be low strength such as equi which is often only 50mg/ml.

all in all there are plenty of labs out there that may be UG but still make high quality products at the strength bodybuilders NEED so they dont have to turn into a pin cushion. dont be too put off that you are going to be getting a bottle of 'piss'. a lot of us on here use UG and are doing just fine.

I don't have 28 years exp. :rolleyes: but I actually have done both for a while. So actually have expirence with both. I think if you know what your doing homebrew is o.k. But either way your taking a chance no matter what, but I think the risk are about the same. (if you know what your doing)

From one midwesterner to another. Buy some HG gear from a board sponsor before you venture out and homebrew.

Home brewing is the way to go.
You control the quality of the product.
You know that when you do your own product your safe .
You save tons of money doing it yourself.
Moreover , it is very easy to do. (test-e)

Hot Rocks
Rock On !

The only flaw in the logic is that you do not control the quality of the product. Unless you are manufacturing the hormone itself and then brewing it up, you NEVER know exactly what you are getting. It sucks but we are at the mercy of someone, so our best bet is to find SOMEONE we trust and go with them(whether it be finished product or raw form.

You can find trusted source's you just have to look.

my 2 cents.

Information

Looking for the best site to read about homebrewing anyone have a link?
B

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • A50#
    Old School Moderator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311