over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Tbol only cycle review

johnnythunders

Registered
Wow I love this stuff! I just finished running a tbol only cycle and got some legit gains from it. I started my cycle weighing in at a very lean 162 and now Im an even leaner 170. I shredded what little fat I already had and my weight went up much more that I had expected. with no water retention, good quality muscle gains. my strength gains were great but the most noticeable gains were on my bench. before I was putting up 225 lbs four times on my heavy set and now im able to put up 250 lbs five times on my last set of four. It was a pretty simple cycle: 40 mgs tbol ED for 6 weeks. Highly recommend this for anyone trying to get cut up for the beach season. Im also very prone to acne while on test and got none whatsoever on tbol! Anyone else try a tbol only cycle?

test

yeah no doubt that test is amazing. this is my first cycle that i havent added test and this was my first oral as well. next time i run tbol i will definitely add some test in the mix. I had just heard from some buddies that i train with that they had gotten great results from running tbol only. so i decided to give it a go. its a pretty mild compound and I figured it would be great right before summer. which it was! plus im really not trying to get super huge. my goal is to be a very lean 185. I highly recommend it to whoever wants some good quality muscle and strength gains.

I would of just had AI on hand; as you always should... start off with maybe lower test or the same mg and just do a mild dose of T-bol. Thats what I am doing for my d bol cycle.

yeah my next cycle is going to look something like this:

sus 250: wk 1-2
sus 500: wk 3-4
sus 250: wk 5-6
deca 200: wk 1-6
tbol 40mgs ED wk: 4-8
nova 20mgs ED wk: 10-12

I hope to put on and keep a substantial amount of lean mass. my cardio is very intense so its pretty hard for me to put on mass no matter what my diet is. I also like to keep a cycle pretty short bc i get mad acne if i go any longer than 6 or 8 weeks. this is my cross to bear but, whatevs... rome wasn't built in a day :D

I hope to put on and keep a substantial amount of lean mass. my cardio is very intense so its pretty hard for me to put on mass no matter what my diet is. I also like to keep a cycle pretty short bc i get mad acne if i go any longer than 6 or 8 weeks. this is my cross to bear but, whatevs... rome wasn't built in a day :D

T-bol is more of a kickstarter and wouldnt be good at a end of a cycle becasue of the bloat. I would run test 1 to 10, and t bol 1-4 week

Everything seems whached

Deca for 6 weeks? I dont understand using long estered compounds for such a short run. Whats the nolva for? Two weeks is not going to do a thing. Also, why so intense on the cardio? Your regiment looks ass-backwards to me, but I do wish you good luck and sorry about your acne....I also think thats due to your regiment as well...your hormones are like a yo-yo doing things the way you are. No offense of course...take care....sheesh.

I think you should fo some more reading. Tbol only cycle? Why would you get shut down for a 6 week cycle of Tbol. What kind of pct did you have?

Tbol didn't give me any sort of bloat. it just shredded me up and gave really lean muscle and great strength gains. no sides and a great deal of literature has said that there is little need for a pct on tbol ONLY when running relatively low doses. this was research done from the eastern european olympic team during the 70's. I am thinking about extending that cycle that i posted to an 8 week since i am running long esthered compounds. prolly going to run the tbol weeks 1-6. i've read people saying that deca is worthless if you don't run it at least 10 weeks. i've also seen great results from people who have only ran it 6 weeks. i think i'll stay in the middle run something like this:

sust 250 weeks 1-8
deca 200 weeks 1-8
tbol 40 mg ED weeks 1-6

nova 20 mg ED weeks 11-12

I need a some adjusting on my pct so any help would be appreciated:D

what do you guys think?

Tbol didn't give me any sort of bloat. it just shredded me up and gave really lean muscle and great strength gains. no sides and a great deal of literature has said that there is little need for a pct on tbol ONLY when running relatively low doses. this was research done from the eastern european olympic team during the 70's. I am thinking about extending that cycle that i posted to an 8 week since i am running long esthered compounds. prolly going to run the tbol weeks 1-6. i've read people saying that deca is worthless if you don't run it at least 10 weeks. i've also seen great results from people who have only ran it 6 weeks. i think i'll stay in the middle run something like this:

sust 250 weeks 1-8
deca 200 weeks 1-8
tbol 40 mg ED weeks 1-6

nova 20 mg ED weeks 11-12

I need a some adjusting on my pct so any help would be appreciated:D

what do you guys think?

Terrible dosage ratios, length of time, anti-e protocol, basically everything. Too much to adjust. Start from scratch

hmm... i've read that you're supposed to run twice as much test as deca when you're stacking them together. so maybe those ratios are what you're talking about. 500 sust for 8 weeks seems like a little more than what im really comfortable doing. I may just scratch the deca all together if its really not worth running for 8 weeks. Im going to do a little more research and see what i can find.

I would bump the Sust up to 500mg/week bro. 200mg deca is fine. I have had great gains on 6 weeks of deca even though its a longer acting compound. Not everybody is the same. Minimally your joints will feel great within a week and you will be able to lift more for that reason alone.

Look up a few posts on PCT and proper usage of anti-Es etc. Dont use Nolva together with deca since the two dont mix well. Use HCG or Clomid. And start using these compounds DURING your cycle instead of just after. You dont want to shut yourself down completely while on cycle and also block off excess estrogen. Just do a bit of searching on here. Big A's article on growth principles for beginners is AWESOME. But the bottom line is you need to try and see what works best for you. Not everyone is the same, especially when it comes to PCT.

Thanks man I appreciate the input. I will definitely check out big A's post and do a little more research on pct protocol while running deca. This is my second test cycle and the one before was a test eq stack. Im interested in trying deca but i really need to do some more research on the compound.

hmm... i've read that you're supposed to run twice as much test as deca when you're stacking them together. so maybe those ratios are what you're talking about. 500 sust for 8 weeks seems like a little more than what im really comfortable doing. I may just scratch the deca all together if its really not worth running for 8 weeks. Im going to do a little more research and see what i can find.

This is BS. All you need is an HRT dose of Test. You really should get some professional help, I think your going to get very frustrated with your results. Deca really needs to be ran for a good 10+ weeks....you need to learn more about these drugs...half lives, blood levels, general characteristics. You need to learn the basics. Sust is not a good Test for bodybuilding purposes and deca is garbage for your long term health. I agree with ballennonstop, you need to scratch your plan.

That is what I did. I was contemplating trying deca but i think Im going to just stick to the basics. I have also heard some displeasing facts about that compound as well. I like using sust and thats what I have on hand at the moment. next cycle looks something like this:

week 1-3: sust 250
week 4 and 5: sust 500
week 6-8: sust 250

week 1-6: tbol 40mgs ED

Day one of week 11: 100 mgs nova

next ten days: 60 mgs nova
next ten days: 40 mgs nova

Honestly, no need to pyramid your doses. Use what you need. 8 weeks of sust is kinda short for that compound. Just go until you plateau from your dose and then start your pct 3 weeks after last inject. Just by your last post I have to reiterate the fact that you really should learn a hell of a lot more about this stuff before you start.

Dang I do a lot of research and it seems like people have mixed opinions about the pyramid method. If you say its antiquated then I will take your word for it. I've ran prop before because I do keep my cycles short but pinning every other day is such a pain in the ass... literally. is that the only way to go about it... other than adjust my cycle length?

Just use Test Enan. Pin 2x a week...go 10+ weeks, start pct 2 weeks after last inject. Keep it simple.

Cool. Thanks Ness. I really appreciate the help. I'll do more research and post again just to make sure I've got the next one down solid. Its kinda hard when you've got so many different sources of info on the net throwing you in different directions. I love this board because questions get answered from knowledgeable people. :star-wars

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear