over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Major emotional fluctuations day to day

Swacked

Registered
I've noticed for quite a while now that one day I may feel on top of the world and the next like a complete piece of shit and just want to curl up into a ball and die. It's not aas related, but I think just a problem within myself. I'm a real perfectionist and if even the slightest thing goes wrong I really let it get to me. It's really having a negative effect on my bodybuilding because the days I get really down and depressed I can't eat or train with hardly any intensity because I have zero energy from not eating. then things just snowball from there and I get really upset that my mental state is fucking up my bodybuilding. This has been going on for a while now and I've just really tried to power through it, but I just wanted to see if anyone else is going through or went through the same thing and can offer any advice. Thanks bros.

I have been through depression when I was younger but i know why I felt that way. Please don't take offense to this but this may be a medical issue beyond your control OR it is that you have not made the decision to let things go. I used to think I was the victim and I was unhappy a lot but I had a choice on weather to stay unhappy or pull myself out of it. Never believed that before, but now I know I control my own happiness, anger, etc.

???

your depression is not related to AAS...you sure about that?
There are compounds which affect your body systems.
Deca, Tren, even test affects some people adversely.

Estrogens and progestin can cause the kind of depression you describe on your "down days"...the question is the cyclic up then down.
Get checked for bi polar depression, unipolar depression, etc.
If you know why you are down and it is related to something...usually a woman, then you can gain control of it. If it is depression that has no apparant cause and you are just down...then it may be a chemical imbalance in the body. Either way...life is too damn short. Get it fixed.

do a search on Pramipexole. It has antidepressant effects and it helps with other things too. ;)
It's a multipurpose wonder drug for some people.

I have been through depression when I was younger but i know why I felt that way. Please don't take offense to this but this may be a medical issue beyond your control OR it is that you have not made the decision to let things go. I used to think I was the victim and I was unhappy a lot but I had a choice on weather to stay unhappy or pull myself out of it. Never believed that before, but now I know I control my own happiness, anger, etc.
I'm a younger guy (early 20's) and what you described is pretty much what I'm going through. I am able to pull myself out of it, but there are days where I have no energy and can't eat and just can't do it.
your depression is not related to AAS...you sure about that?
There are compounds which affect your body systems.
Deca, Tren, even test affects some people adversely.

Estrogens and progestin can cause the kind of depression you describe on your "down days"...the question is the cyclic up then down.
Get checked for bi polar depression, unipolar depression, etc.
If you know why you are down and it is related to something...usually a woman, then you can gain control of it. If it is depression that has no apparant cause and you are just down...then it may be a chemical imbalance in the body. Either way...life is too damn short. Get it fixed.

do a search on Pramipexole. It has antidepressant effects and it helps with other things too. ;)
It's a multipurpose wonder drug for some people.

I guess a hormonal imbalance could be, and probably is, the problem. I will look into what you suggested.

thanks fellas.

I've noticed for quite a while now that one day I may feel on top of the world and the next like a complete piece of shit and just want to curl up into a ball and die. It's not aas related, but I think just a problem within myself. I'm a real perfectionist and if even the slightest thing goes wrong I really let it get to me. It's really having a negative effect on my bodybuilding because the days I get really down and depressed I can't eat or train with hardly any intensity because I have zero energy from not eating. then things just snowball from there and I get really upset that my mental state is fucking up my bodybuilding. This has been going on for a while now and I've just really tried to power through it, but I just wanted to see if anyone else is going through or went through the same thing and can offer any advice. Thanks bros.

This sounds like typical depression. On the days that you feel down do you also have trouble sleeping? Do you wake up (spontaneously) at around 3AM? Is the depression worse in the morning and tends to improve (somewhat) towards the afternoon? Do you get no joy from anything during the down periods? If so then you are describing typical depression.

When you feel good, do you feel really good? Do you feel ultra-energetic, are unable to sleep, feel ultra confident and perhaps feel like spending money or having lots of sex? If so then you are describing some sort of bi-polar condition.

Either way I think you should obtain professional help. If a "while now" is at least 12 months then the condition is unlikely to resolve itself any time soon.

As others have commented AAS may be at least exacerbating your condition.

First of all, go see someone that's a professional, i'd suggest a Psychiatrist, us interweb wizards can guess, but that's all. Sounds like a bit of Bipolar, maybe cyclothymia, which i have. it's a cycling of the moods, all biochemical, and it's controllable w/ meds, i can't even tell ive taken them (lamictal). Good luck, but if you'll go see someone, they can help, you don't have to suffer...

This sounds like typical depression. On the days that you feel down do you also have trouble sleeping? Do you wake up (spontaneously) at around 3AM? Is the depression worse in the morning and tends to improve (somewhat) towards the afternoon? Do you get no joy from anything during the down periods? If so then you are describing typical depression.

When you feel good, do you feel really good? Do you feel ultra-energetic, are unable to sleep, feel ultra confident and perhaps feel like spending money or having lots of sex? If so then you are describing some sort of bi-polar condition.

Either way I think you should obtain professional help. If a "while now" is at least 12 months then the condition is unlikely to resolve itself any time soon.

As others have commented AAS may be at least exacerbating your condition.
most of the time lately I have been feeling very lethargic and not enjoying anything. I just feel like all the energy is drained out of my body and no libido at all. I've been off cycle for a while now and felt fine, but I am noticing some testicular atrophy lately. maybe I have messed up my endocrine system.
First of all, go see someone that's a professional, i'd suggest a Psychiatrist, us interweb wizards can guess, but that's all. Sounds like a bit of Bipolar, maybe cyclothymia, which i have. it's a cycling of the moods, all biochemical, and it's controllable w/ meds, i can't even tell ive taken them (lamictal). Good luck, but if you'll go see someone, they can help, you don't have to suffer...

I will have to go to the doctor to do something about this. I'm not so sure about seeing a psychiatrist, but if nothing else works then I may have to.

Psychiatrists are medical doctors, so you would be much better off to see them vs a family practitioner, IMO. My .02 is it's not steroid driven, although steroids could have tripped it sooner than it would have happened naturally. But again, i'm just a Joe Schmoe, go see a professional. Good luck Bro:)

you just described me to a T

Curious to know how long you have been experiencing this, I think this could be aas related for the mere reason that I have 2 friends that have experience the exact same thing you are describing, both in early 20s, my opinion is that you are vulnerable to these symptoms at that age because your hormonal development is just being complete right around that age, and synthetic hormones can cause imbalances, however both of my friends recover just fine, one struggle with it for 6 months, the other a little faster, so you will be just fine. God bless you my friend. The Minister.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws