over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Crashed gear is bad gear?

joe1988

Registered
Don’t know if any of you guys watch Nick Trigilis YouTube channel. He puts out a lot of good interviews. In his lastest interview with a dealer/cook the guy states gear that’s crashed is basically garbage. If the active substance falls out of solution it needs to be heated up to be put back into suspension. Since each compound has a unique melting point you could burn the active substance and destroy it. That’s how I understood it. Has anyone watched this interview? Does anyone have an opinion on the topic? He talked about the crashed gear in part two of the interview.

I haven’t seen the interview, but gear crashes for several reasons. The idea that heat can damage the hormone is true, but reheating won’t necessarily destroy it. I’ve had high mg gear that’s needed reheated every use, and it’s worked fine.

I listened/watched both parts. One of the guys that got interviewed sounded like ameen lol!

The "cook" that was interviewed that said that had some good knowledge. But crashed gear isn't bad gear.

Thought his "hometest" of how to see if it has been filtered or not was funny. Much better to just buy a petri dish.

It usually crystallize from being stored in a cold place. Just heat it up with warm water from your faucet.

When brewing gear you can ruin your final product if you heat it up to much. Both the oil and the raws.
The heating process only makes the raws dissolve faster.

If you were making sust each testosterone has a different melting point so the ones that cook faster could be burned right? When buying sust raw it comes in one powder. You would have to get each test in separate powder a cook individually. The same could apply to mixes. If u cook all the raws together the product will be ruined. I’ve never made my own before I thought I was an interesting concept.

crashed gear not bad

crashed gear isn't all that bad. so long as when you reheat it.. it liquefies again.. Getting gear mailed to states that have long harsh winters.. makes this quite common. Imagine gear sits in mailbox for 8hrs or so.. after being in belly of a plane for 20hrs..

If it doesn't reconstitute .. then you have issues. And I always put it in boiling water.. take it out.. swill it around.. put back another minute or so .. repeat til gear is ready to inject.

i listened to both parts pne def sounded like ameen that guy def knew his stuff but think col weather can affect hormones too so but he could right too on the bad gear thing interesting podcast love what Nick doing.

I gotta believe crashed gear is still usable if you can reheat it and figure out whats missing thats making it crash like more BA or BB. To say heating it up kills the potency of the gear I hope not, I know a lot of guys that heat it up to inject it. Hope that helps.

Nothing wrong with crashed gear. Just heat it up. It just means there was a small mistake in the suspension process or it got too cold.

I once had a bottle of depo-test straight from the pharmacy crash, this was 15 years ago, haven't seen it happen since, but still, it can happen to any gear, I think the package insert even says something about it...

Just heat under warm water and it should be g2g (not in all cases)

Boil water then pour it into a bowl , place AAS in plastic baggie and place in hot water for 5 minutes
This has worked for me

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Put it in some boiling water into a bowl I've had gear come like this from overseas and all was good afterwards

reheat in microwave for around 20-30 seconds. It will suspend again while warm. Draw it and inject. Once it cools it will crash again. Shit stays good just heat it up every time.

Crashed gear simiply means that the solute reached saturation levels when the solvent was heated up, and now that the solution has cooled, the remaining amount of solute that can't be held in solution anymore crystalizes. If you've ever seen crashed tren, you know that there is still plenty of tren in the oil.

It makes no sense to say that crashed gear is garbage. In fact, its properly overdosed gear if its crashed and the solution has the correct amount/ratio of solvents.

i have used crashed gear after I reheated it without any problems…….even my prescription test cyp from the pharmacy says on the bottle. “Warming and shaking the vial should redissolve any crystals that may have formed during storage at a temperature lower than recommended.”

The oil is usually the cause of it crashing. Usually because it got to cold.

GSO and MCT are known for this. I prefer miglyol 840

Anyways just rehest till dissolved. It will be fine. Just dont pop the top/ forget about it.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws