Talk Live To IFBB Professional BodyBuilders And Athletes About Steroids, Nutrition And Training   Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products  
Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products    Talk Live To IFBB Professional BodyBuilders And Athletes About Steroids, Nutrition And Training    Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products

Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products               Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products

?TODOS CONTENTAN DE ESTE SITIO WEB ES COPYRIGHTED Y NO PUEDE SER REPRODUCIDO SIN EL CONSENTIMIENTO de ADMINISTRADORES 2002-2014
CHATROOM
ESTE SITIO #M?S VISTO EN #M?NIMO 1440 x 900 #RESOLUCI?N de PANTALLA
Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products               Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products

#Traducci?n #autom?tico (Powered por Google, Apertium& de Microsoft):
Arabic Bulgarian Catalan Chinese Czech Danish Dutch English Estonian Finnish French German Greek Haitian Creole Hebrew Hindi Hungarian Indonesian Italian Japanese Korean Latvian Lithuanian Norwegian Polish Portuguese Romanian Russian Slovak Slovenian Spanish Swedish Taiwanese Thai Turkish Ukrainian Vietnamese
Go Back   #M?sculo profesional (#espa?ol) > Cuidado de piel y #Cosm?tico > Piel, #U?a y #Forma f?sica de Cabello
Nombre de usuario
#Contrase?a
Registro FAQ Lista de miembros Calendario #B?squeda Hoy Correos Mark Foros Ley?

Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription           CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS
Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription           CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS
PM
Facebook
PM
Youtube
PM #Aplicaci?n #m?vil
(Android)
PM
Pinterest
PM
Twitter
Like Tree5Likes
  • 1 Post By KlingonFromUranus
  • 1 Post By raw33man
  • 1 Post By BigEnough
  • 1 Post By Pitbullmike007
  • 1 Post By turbobusa

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-11-2012, 07:20 PM
Banned

Monistat 7 for hair growth

I don't have the like but I've been hearing females are using it to grow their hair... Actually seen something on the net with a doctor saying it might actually regrow hair. Anyone else heard of this?
Old 01-11-2012, 07:22 PM
Banned

Youtube has a lot of videos on it from what I hear. I'm on my google tv so I can't post a link.
Old 01-11-2012, 07:57 PM
Kilo Klub Miembro

You can maybe look into a pet shamppo called DERMAZOLE shampoo, which contains 2% miconazole and 2% salicylic acid, which also is a nice addition.

I really think miconazole works similarly to Ketoconazole

Last edited by dragonfire101; 01-11-2012 at 08:02 PM.
Old 01-11-2012, 08:42 PM
Banned

Citar:
Originalmente Posted por dragonfire101 View Post
You can maybe look into a pet shamppo called DERMAZOLE shampoo, which contains 2% miconazole and 2% salicylic acid, which also is a nice addition.

I really think miconazole works similarly to Ketoconazole
Interesting bro thanks. I personally said f it and started shaving my head but I thought it was interestion to hear ppl were really putting yeast infection cream on their heads.
Old 01-11-2012, 09:21 PM
Registered Member

Haha good luck rubbing that on your head.

Seriously though if it works I'm all for it. But this has been around for a while i heard about it a while back and if it really worked well more people would be doing it. When will they find a cure for baldness dammit!? I mean they cured a guy with aids, why cant they grow hair on a man's head?
aussiebulldog likes this.
Old 01-11-2012, 09:46 PM
Kilo Klub Miembro

Citar:
Originalmente Posted por BigEnough View Post
Interesting bro thanks. I personally said f it and started shaving my head but I thought it was interestion to hear ppl were really putting yeast infection cream on their heads.
Its an anti-fugal like Ketoconazole...They are cousins to each other. I would just use Ketoconazole shampoo and miconazole is the active ingredient in Monistat and their are miconazole shampoos available that I already mentioned above that probably work just the same, but can't advise using it as they are for pets...

http://www.amazon.com/Dr-Scholls-Der.../dp/B00076HSRU

Last edited by dragonfire101; 01-11-2012 at 09:52 PM.
Old 01-11-2012, 10:28 PM
Kilo Klub Miembro

I know a guy that did hairtransplant, Shit looks good and normal... it started getting better after 4 5 months

10k for 3 thousands hairs
Old 01-12-2012, 12:03 AM
Registered Member

Citar:
Originalmente Posted por raw33man View Post
I know a guy that did hairtransplant, Shit looks good and normal... it started getting better after 4 5 months

10k for 3 thousands hairs
Is that how much a transplant costs!! I was hoping like 3 grand to fill in the front hair line. How much work did your boy get?
Old 01-12-2012, 01:19 AM
Kilo Klub Miembro

Citar:
Originalmente Posted por KlingonFromUranus View Post
Is that how much a transplant costs!! I was hoping like 3 grand to fill in the front hair line. How much work did your boy get?
I don't really know the guy, but once I saw him at the mall and saw he had his hair back so I asked him, and he said he paid 10k for 3k hairs to be planted in his head, he said a machine put all that hair in his head and it started working like his own natural hair after like 4 5 months

and he is paying monthly payments for it... His confidence said went very high even tho he has a wife and 2 kids lol
KlingonFromUranus likes this.
Old 01-12-2012, 06:29 AM
Banned

Citar:
Originalmente Posted por KlingonFromUranus View Post
Haha good luck rubbing that on your head.

Seriously though if it works I'm all for it. But this has been around for a while i heard about it a while back and if it really worked well more people would be doing it. When will they find a cure for baldness dammit!? I mean they cured a guy with aids, why cant they grow hair on a man's head?
You'd think they'd have some kind of pill out by now right? I mean, We went to the damn moon how long ago? I have no doubt it will happen some day but until then Bic works great.... I could only imagine how much it will cost and I bet 10 years after the cure comes out bald will be in lol.
Old 01-12-2012, 06:31 AM
Banned

With transplants don't you have to wear your hair fairly long?
Old 01-12-2012, 07:02 AM
Kilo Klub Miembro

Awards Showcase

Citar:
With transplants don't you have to wear your hair fairly long?
depends, there are procedures that wont leave any scars so you can wear your hair at any length you like.
Old 01-12-2012, 05:23 PM
Kilo Klub Miembro

Is that the stuff for a beaver that smells rurnt? T
Old 01-12-2012, 05:29 PM
Banned

Citar:
Now there a mental picture I didn't need lmao
Old 01-12-2012, 06:27 PM
Registered Member

I once tried monistat 7 on my mustache ,, but not by choice lol jk
Old 01-12-2012, 07:07 PM
Banned

Citar:
Originalmente Posted por turbobusa View Post
Is that the stuff for a beaver that smells rurnt? T
Yeah bro that stuff for stanky leg!
Old 01-12-2012, 07:08 PM
Banned

Citar:
Originalmente Posted por Pitbullmike007 View Post
haha wow!
Old 01-12-2012, 08:56 PM
Newbie Registered Member

lol
Old 01-12-2012, 09:12 PM
Kilo Klub Miembro

Citar:
Originalmente Posted por Pitbullmike007 View Post
Reminds me of pulp fiction - you know the french quarter pounder w/cheese.
Pitbullmike007 what ya eat now? in your best travolta voice....j/k
T
Pitbullmike007 likes this.