YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Interesting topic: WHERE do you guys pin?

Killer.7

Registered
After reading this thread I am starting to have serious doubts about pinning in my washoom. I usually shower than pin, but guys are saying fecal matter can be found even meters away from your toilet

http://www.professionalmuscle.com/f...4-do-you-wipe-stopper-vial-alcohol-pad-4.html

Also what routines do you guys usually have for keeping everything sterile and clean? Any OCD freaks in here?

Im thinking about keeping my open multi use vials in a sterile tupperwear now after reading that thread ^^

Sure.

Here is how I keep things clean:

Get two alcohol prep pads
Get syringe and needle ready
Wipe the top of the vial with alcohol prep pad(necessary, trust me I know from doing a lot of work with mushroom spores)
toss the alcohol prep pad
Make sure the alcohol is dried before drawing from it with syringe
Cap the syringe
Switch out the needle to a smaller needle
Prepare injection site by wiping it down with alcohol for 20 seconds (inside to outside)
Wait for it to dry (this step is actually pretty important)
inject
hold prep pad on hole.

Finish. I don't bandage or anything like that because IME it's not necessary. Then again, I have a really good immune system and
haven't gotten sick for uncountable years.

Just pin wherever. Unless you're taking a shit and flushing the toilet while in the process of pinning, you shouldn't have to worry about fecal matter...it's not like your needle is touching anything but the vial and then your injection site.

Last edited:
You post a lot of pinning questions man...It's not rocket science.....

Swab the top of the vial stopper, swab the injection area, insert pin, aspirate, inject...Watch for veins...Pretty simple.....

Swab the top of the vial stopper, swab the injection area, insert pin, aspirate, inject...Watch for veins...Pretty simple.....

He probably has some anxiety about pinning.

Also, if you start feeling a head rush and losing vision after you inject the first time, don't freak out and stay calm. It's a Vasovagal response and I've had it happen to me the VERY first time I've ever injected anything into myself and it hasn't happened since. I didn't quite pass out but I actually lost all of my hearing and couldn't see a damn thing. After about 3-5 minutes I was completely fine.

lol not true. Only in the SEO thread because guys are saying they pin their biceps from the sides.........which makes no sense to me.

Again I am only asking out of curiosity after reading a previous thread on prep procedures. Read the thread I linked over here.

After reading this thread I am starting to have serious doubts about pinning in my washoom. I usually shower than pin, but guys are saying fecal matter can be found even meters away from your toilet

http://www.professionalmuscle.com/f...4-do-you-wipe-stopper-vial-alcohol-pad-4.html

Also what routines do you guys usually have for keeping everything sterile and clean? Any OCD freaks in here?

Im thinking about keeping my open multi use vials in a sterile tupperwear now after reading that thread ^^

Do you leave your vials on the bathroom counter? If not then you don't have to worry about fecal matter because you are placing your vials on top of your counter when you are ready to pin. Just make sure you are clean in your procedures and you'll be fine.

Earlier this year my job was allowing us unlimited overtime and since I was working sometimes 90 hours a week(still going to the gym) and I would pin in the handicap stall in the bathroom at work.

Do you leave your vials on the bathroom counter? If not then you don't have to worry about fecal matter because you are placing your vials on top of your counter when you are ready to pin. Just make sure you are clean in your procedures and you'll be fine.

Earlier this year my job was allowing us unlimited overtime and since I was working sometimes 90 hours a week(still going to the gym) and I would pin in the handicap stall in the bathroom at work.

Man I would never do that. Real ballsy.

I try to be a sanitary as possible. I always wipe the top of the vial, before inserting the pin. And I never pin in the bathroom. I keep everything in my desk drawer, and pin at my desk.

Bro can you pin my ass pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

At home in a clean environment.

"May the force be with you all"

Ill do it in bathrooms or my bedroom.
About it, I dont carry it around with me, but when traveling to visit people and Im on, I will just do it before bed or when waking up right before a shower.

When your cleaning the vial use the pad to wipe down the counter/desk.. But I still put down a piece of paper towel to lay everything on.

Bedroom, bathroom, kitchen.

They say go to the doctor's office to get sick with all the germs, viruses running through those rooms on an hourly basis. They don't seem to hesitate to give injections there......................

Swab the vial, swab the injection site, do the injection.......done........not much more to it than that.

Delts have become my favorite but quads and glutes as well

When your cleaning the vial use the pad to wipe down the counter/desk.. But I still put down a piece of paper towel to lay everything on.

I wipe down whatever counter I'm using beforehand too, makes me feel clean and fresh.:D

I do not love pinning in anyone's bathroom, anywhere, but did it a few times anyway, minutes before lifting (in the gym locker room) when working with DES.

Normally I use the kitchen since this is probably the cleanest room in the house.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GhostriderTX
NapsGear