over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Approved!

surfbh

Registered
With total test at 598 I got approved. The doctor's goal is to keep his clients in the 900-1100 range. I couldn't believe my TT was that high. In 2011 it was 318 and I was denied by an endo. In 2005 it was 192 and I was put on a cream that did little. Sure havn't felt like 598 but am ecstatic that I got approved. The 2 1/2 month wait (month left) to see the doc for my first appt. (3 hrs) sure sucks though.

Also, I was approved for hgh with an IGF of 202. However, the cost is $695 for 2 5mg nordi-something pens a month. 30 ius for 695? No thanks. The test will be just $40-$70 a month though and I'll use peps to bring my IGF into the 300 range, won't let the doc know I'm using peps but I will get my IGF tested when I get my TT tested at each visit.

I'll have my first app,t then the next in a month, then 3 more months then every 6. Every appt is in person which sucks and at some point I'll have to change docs as I move where the work is often. How do I go about changing docs in the future? Do I have to bottom out my test or can I just show them that I am on or what?

No, it's in Southern Cal, just can't believe the cost of pharm gh. How much do rips go for domestically and is it a felony like aas? Would love to alternate between gh and peps.

There are a lot of folks out there that would love to have natty levels that high
With total test at 598 I got approved. The doctor's goal is to keep his clients in the 900-1100 range. I couldn't believe my TT was that high. In 2011 it was 318 and I was denied by an endo. In 2005 it was 192 and I was put on a cream that did little. Sure havn't felt like 598 but am ecstatic that I got approved. The 2 1/2 month wait (month left) to see the doc for my first appt. (3 hrs) sure sucks though.

Also, I was approved for hgh with an IGF of 202. However, the cost is $695 for 2 5mg nordi-something pens a month. 30 ius for 695? No thanks. The test will be just $40-$70 a month though and I'll use peps to bring my IGF into the 300 range, won't let the doc know I'm using peps but I will get my IGF tested when I get my TT tested at each visit.

I'll have my first app,t then the next in a month, then 3 more months then every 6. Every appt is in person which sucks and at some point I'll have to change docs as I move where the work is often. How do I go about changing docs in the future? Do I have to bottom out my test or can I just show them that I am on or what?

not even sure how its legal or your insurance would pay for trt with levels that high. I am in my mid 30's and my total test was only 121ng/ml.

At 598ng you don't even fall into the "LOW normal range"

I need youre insurance company! My level was 69 when I was tested, and my insurance would not pay for my test. My pcp sent the insurance company a letter saying it was a medical nesessity, and they still refused! :banghead:

My insurance doesnt pay for my test anymore either. Honestly its more of a pain dealing with insurance than its worth. Its easier to just make it an out of pocket expense. For trt a little goes a long way if you do the math its not really spendy at all.
I need youre insurance company! My level was 69 when I was tested, and my insurance would not pay for my test. My pcp sent the insurance company a letter saying it was a medical nesessity, and they still refused! :banghead:

not even sure how its legal or your insurance would pay for trt with levels that high. I am in my mid 30's and my total test was only 121ng/ml.

At 598ng you don't even fall into the "LOW normal range"

I had taken letrozole+tamoxifen for a long time and stopped a few days before the test. Also, took Test Force 2 for quite some time and stopped a couple weeks before the test.

My natty levels are not 598, no way. I had tested at 318 and 190ish in the past.

Insurance paying? That's funny. A good anti-aging doctor will get you to optimal levels.

Search and then call and ask various anti-aging clinics what they will put you at. I got denied by an endo at 318 in 10 and I got a weak ass cream from 190ish in 05. Sick of dealing with docs that don't know, been dealing with low test symptoms since 03, it makes life way too hard.

Pay the $$ and get what you need from a doc who will likely give it to you. Stop hoping you'll be low enough to qualify and that they will give you enough so you feel good.

yea doc already put me on Fortesta...besides feeling a bit better mentally..has not helped with libido or gaining any weight back I lost from surgery (lost 40lbs in hospital)...

I go see a proper endo (family doc did cream) at the end of the month, we will see what he says. only anti-aging clinics I have found around here all use "bio-identical" crap.

You went to a TRT/antiaging clinic not a private MD right? It's not just based on lab results they also consider if you are symptomatic or not... That is a high # though. Clinics want your money and if you go in with symptoms suggesting low test they will more than likely prescribe it to you of course insurance won't pay for it but at least you have a script now..

I'd tell them you are using peptides why not, nothing wrong with being upfront with them and they may be interested in the results your getting off of them.

If it is prescribed by a clinic then you may have a hard time finding a Dr that will continue prescribing, then again when I changed Dr's and told the new one what my meds were and what they were initially prescribed for all he asked was "do you need a new prescription or are you ok for now?" I now see him as my PCP so he handles everything now..

yea doc already put me on Fortesta...besides feeling a bit better mentally..has not helped with libido or gaining any weight back I lost from surgery (lost 40lbs in hospital)...

I go see a proper endo (family doc did cream) at the end of the month, we will see what he says. only anti-aging clinics I have found around here all use "bio-identical" crap.

How long have you been on Fortesta? I have to change from Androgel 1.62% to either Fortesta or Axiron due to insurance and haven't decided yet which to choose...

TRT didn't do much for my libido either, whether it was test cyp inj, adding Arimidex or HCG, changing to Androgel... My labs are good but libido is still somewhat suppressed... I've had sleep issues also with mild Obstructive Sleep Apnea and started Cpap for that which seems to have helped out somewhat... unrelenting fatigue is my major complaint and it affects everything else..

and to add to my previous post......

Wanted to add a few more things to my previous post..

Endo's can be just as ignorant/resistant as any other Dr. out there when it comes to TRT.. Many are old school and prefer to focus on the basics...

I swear every time I see a story of some kid pretending to be a Dr. and working in a hospital I laugh at how easy it is for them to pull off.. Unfortunately, some of these Dr.s are on auto pilot, they show up at the hospital, talk to their patient's nurse who tells them the patient's status (changes, meds, labs etc.), they look at chart for a minute, then walk in to the patient's room, talk for 2 minutes, walkout and go back to the chart to write a brief note covering what the nurse had just told them.. If there is any change it's because the nurse requested a med order, a lab draw, test, etc. and needed a Dr's order before they did it....

Nothing wrong with bio identical, read up on it, it is still Testosterone. An HRT clinic will give you Test Cyp, just as good as the stuff you get from the pharmacy.

Here is a cut and paste
It is important to note at this point that all forms of prescription testosterone-- whether they are "bioidentical" or "synthetic"-- are created in laboratories using chemical means. The vast majority of prescription testosterone (cream, gel, injectable, patch, subcutaneous, etc.) is derived from plant sources such as soybeans and yams. Soybeans and yams are natural substances that are put through a chemical synthesis in a laboratory setting to derive the end product of testosterone. Both bioidentical and non-bioidentical testosterone drugs are synthesized in this manner.

In summary, all testosterone drug preparations are man-made, typically from plant-based sources. "Bioidentical" testosterone exactly matches the chemical structure of "natural" testosterone, but is made in a laboratory just like other non-bioidentical forms of testosterone. Even though all forms of testosterone preparations are synthesized in a laboratory setting, the word "synthetic" is usually used to refer to non-bioidentical forms of testosterone.

Last edited:

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner