over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Labs

alaski

Registered
Seeing my Endo tomorrow what should I be asking? He says he wants to start me on gel but I think injectables is my preference. Would it be better if I did 200mg/week?

Last edited by a moderator:
Just tell him you don't want to deal with the gel. He probably will start you at either 200 mg eow or 100 mg ew. 200 ew is the higher end of trt dosing

Just tell him you don't want to deal with the gel. He probably will start you at either 200 mg eow or 100 mg ew. 200 ew is the higher end of trt dosing

And I've been 500mg/wk minimum for my clandestine practice. I hope my expectations are not going to be disappointing.

Tell him you and your wife/girlfriend have sex all the time and all over the place and you are positive she will get exposed to it. Oh and you help her take care of a 2 year old girl.

Tell him you and your wife/girlfriend have sex all the time and all over the place and you are positive she will get exposed to it. Oh and you help her take care of a 2 year old girl.

^^^^ this will work for sure. Tell him you do not want it rubbing off on the kids and wife..

kids

^^^^ this will work for sure. Tell him you do not want it rubbing off on the kids and wife..

Jim, I did told him that, and at first, he said that wouldn't be a problem, then later he told to always to cover with a piece of clothing. I'm going to be insistent on injectables.

blood thickens

One other thing my doctor was telling me. I may have to give blood because my blood may start to thicken...too many red blood cells (or something like that). I did notice a high value of hemacrats in other general labs while on cycle. I take warfarin (Saint Judes heart valve) for blood clotting but that is not the same thing as blood thickening.

Another thing I asked the doc was how this would effect my INR (clotting agents) results. He is unaware it does raise the value of my INR. Apparently no studies have been performed for this side effect. I know for a fact some AAS raise my INR radically while on cycle. I'm not quite sure which compound is the culprit.

It's also amazing how little doctors know about the particular sides and effects of AAS. My doc says there hasn't been extensive studies for all the workings of AAS at the cellular level. It talked briefly about receptors and mortality rates but not much information was available for all the particulars for molecular functions. It seems clandestine anecdotal experience of AAS substances is far more extensive and reliable.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws