over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Total T 153, then 67 need suggestions

totalrecomp

Verified Customer / Kilo Klub
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Verified Customer
I used to work with a great outfit in FL. They were real receptive to working with you and your ideas and while the price was not cheap, about 150 total for a compounded test that lasted me 10 weeks. So about 15 a week. Low frequent doses Emeric style and no AI was needed. I ended up loosing my job and have some major health issues that required meds that really did a number on my endocrine levels.

Fast forward three years. Get lab work done at new doc and 153 is my total test. Tested again through the old outfit I worked with and they came back 67. This is total not free. Needless to say I feel awful. My primary does not want to script me T as I am only 31. The endos in my area have a 3-6 month waiting period. Also since I train hard and take advantage of every possible avenue of muscle growth independent of of test I look like I train. This when dealing with someone in person gets me the suspicious "Do you take steroids?" To me this is akin to asking the obese individual, "Well did you eat like shit and sit on your ass?" If so then we are not sure you should get metformin or insulin.

So I went back to the clinic that I used to work with. Things have changed. They want you on a whole "program" which I can understand to some degree but have reservations about. HCG is mandatory. ALso despite my E levels being off the charts LOW they want me on 1mg of Adex a day. Of course taking test will raise E a bit but when your E levels are close to zero adding in 200mg test is not going to put you out of range E wise. And 1mg adex is a ton for a HRT program. Also the cost went from 15 a week to a 45 a week. That is a little much for me at the moment.

Sorry for the long post I am just tired of feeling like crap, I am only 31 for crying out loud. So for those of you that have been doing doc trt for a while has the whole thing changed in the last five years or so? I am trying to find a clinic that is open to doing the minimum approach? I mean if the E levels get out of whack an AI can always be added but slamming 1mg of adex for trt seems overboard.

Any input you guy have on some places, legit one not self prescribed, I would be grateful.

Go thru a PCP . A lot cheaper and two birds one stone!

Very hard to find a PCP who will prescribe it.

Hopefully in 10 years or so PCP's will see the benefit of this/get educated and be less ambivalent to prescribe.

find a sponser here problem solved, run 200mg week test e or c, 100mg twice weekly good starting point, those levels are horrible bro

I had a PCP prescribe me test when I was only 24 years old. 10 years later I'm glad to say that I did it. About 2 years after doing it through prescriptions I just started to do it on my own. I suggest you do the same.

. ALso despite my E levels being off the charts LOW they want me on 1mg of Adex a day. Of course taking test will raise E a bit but when your E levels are close to zero adding in 200mg test is not going to put you out of range E wise. And 1mg adex is a ton for a HRT program. Also the cost went from 15 a week to a 45 a week. That is a little much for me at the moment.

Sorry for the long post I am just tired of feeling like crap, I am only 31 for crying out loud. So for those of you that have been doing doc trt for a while has the whole thing changed in the last five years or so? I am trying to find a clinic that is open to doing the minimum approach? I mean if the E levels get out of whack an AI can always be added but slamming 1mg of adex for trt seems overboard.

Any input you guy have on some places, legit one not self prescribed, I would be grateful.

Wow, 1mg of Adex 3 times a week (not daily) crushed my E levels and made my joints ache at 200mg per week Test C. My E2 level was below a 7 (as low as range would go) on 3 mgs a week. They want you on 7mgs a week?? :banghead:

For me, .5mg two to three times a week of Adex worked best but everyone is different.

Are you in FL? What part?

when was your last testosterone shot. What kind of illness did you have

Brother I want to know that my suffering from low libido and ed and m 26 year old and took some Indian herb supplement for abt 6 months. And doesn't get my level tested prior to these supplements and after stopping their use got myself tested and my levels were 6.71 ng/dl and lh and fsh were around 4.5
Afterwards I doubt myself that these are due to these herbs and got in serious depression and not sleep and eat food for abt 12 days and get tested due to doubt and my level were 1.79 ng/dl and visited an endocrinologist he asked me to wait and get tested again after one month and said probably due to these herbs my levels have become low and during this time I eat well and eggs nuts etc but accidentally taken revital health supplement containing multivitamin and and ginseng for abt 7 days and got myself tested after it my level were 554 ng/dl and then I found out that gingseng can increase T level and I tested again after 12 days of leaving revital and then my levels were 580 ng/dl and free T. Was 30 pg/ml in reference range of 9-54. And lh and fsh were both 3.5 miu/ml. And again tested myself after 15 days of this test and my level were 5.41 ng/dl and lh and fsh were 2.3 and 3.68 respectively.
Brother I have taken only seven multivitamin pills containing 42 mg gingseng extract and my levels in 500 plus range for a month after stopping taking it.

1mg of adex a day? Holy shit, that would crash your estrogen and make you feel like total shot. TRT dosages are unique for each person. There are definitely better services out there than what you're dealing with.

Sent from my KFTT using Tapatalk HD

Update: latest lab tests showed a total test of 13, yes thirteen. Had doctor ordered MRI to check for any pituitary issues and have an appointment this week. He knows I have used scripted test cyp in the past so I am hopping he allows me to just do it myself as regular bi-weekly visits to the office are really not an option for me at the moment.

Did you guys have a hard time getting your doctor to allow you to administer the shots at home?

Update: latest lab tests showed a total test of 13, yes thirteen. Had doctor ordered MRI to check for any pituitary issues and have an appointment this week. He knows I have used scripted test cyp in the past so I am hopping he allows me to just do it myself as regular bi-weekly visits to the office are really not an option for me at the moment.

Did you guys have a hard time getting your doctor to allow you to administer the shots at home?

No. I just told him the truth. I travel a lot on business and it would be a pain in the ass to get into the office every week for the injection. You should offer to have his nurse show you how to inject (even though you already know) just to make it look good.

They know I was previously on treatment so I think that should help my case as well. Also he himself is on the shots so I would think that should help with avoiding the whole gel/patch fiasco.

You should be ok. If not, time for a new doc.

Thank you. I am probably worrying about nothing. I will keep you posted. Thanks.

Well got my script. 200mg every three weeks. Not ideal and I can dose it more spread out than once every three weeks as I got the go ahead to do it at home. I was scripted for 10ml total and the pharmacy, walgreens, says that my insurance will only cover 1ml every three weeks. Well I am not going in every 3 weeks for 1ml thats BS. Paid out of pocket for it 120.00 and told them to keep their $2.00 a piece overpriced syringes. I am happy and pissed at the same time. But I at least have my medicine.

wow 200MG every 3 weeks??? Doesn't make sense. At least split it up into 33MG twice per week..it's a start. Glad you got the at home injections.
I go to Walgreens too. My insurance does cover the 10 ML though.
Did you try the GoodRX coupon? That saves a ton when paying cash.

Goodrx.com (Walgreens price around here with this coupon is $44.38 for the 10 ML...and doesn't involve your insurance.)

Also...you can buy from a compounding pharmacy like APS (apsmeds.com) or Strohecker's.. ( google them) and get it cheaper.

Hope you don't have to pay full price again. Next time consult us bro's first...we're here to help. :)

Syringes are .25 at Wal- Mart. You need Tuberculin 1 CC...when using such small doses, they make it easier to measure.
Hope I helped...not trying to be condescending at all.

Last edited:
No that is a help. I did know about the Goodrx coupon but just wanted to get the meds right there and then and be on my way. Next time I will get the coupon.

Been doing 20mg/eod. Libido is still crap. Almost impossible to get an erection. Energy is a touch better but not by much. Labs again in about 6/7 weeks. I will push for a higher dose. He already said we could do every two weeks so hoping that 200 every two weeks total will be the new script. Of course I will that amount but not that frequency. I will keep the dose I am scripted but will spread out the dose as this is simply a better way.

I do not care that much about muscle and fat as compared to my complete loss of libido and sexual function. It is really messing up my relationship with my wife.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear