over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

aromasin instead of arimadex

surf256

Registered
I've been on hrt (200mgs cyp, hcg, .25 adex 2x a week) since the new year. I eat very clean, do cardio and am in great shape.

I got my labs ran the other day and my cholesterol was through the roof. I researched the products I'm running and I think the adex might be why my cholesterol was so messed.

I am going to ask my hrt doc if he could give me aromasin instead. How many of you are getting aramosin from your hrt doc?

It seems like most of them prescribe the same protocol and use adex.

I've been on hrt (200mgs cyp, hcg, .25 adex 2x a week) since the new year. I eat very clean, do cardio and am in great shape.

I got my labs ran the other day and my cholesterol was through the roof. I researched the products I'm running and I think the adex might be why my cholesterol was so messed.

I am going to ask my hrt doc if he could give me aromasin instead. How many of you are getting aramosin from your hrt doc?

Hey Surf....some great info on site about the two, and differences. If it helps at all, I use aramosin, and my cholesterol ended up being very high also. Im guessing its a personal preference thing, and whatever works best for you.

I dont remember seeing aromasin being prescribed for trt. They always always go with anastrozole. Unfortunately, i believe aromasin is light years ahead

What dossages and frequency do u guys run the Aromasin at for hrt with 100-200 test? I've seen everything from 12.5/ day to 6.25 e3d for hrt protocols

Seems like most run 12.5 ed or eod. Some run 2x that ed or eod. It really depends on you.

I am in the same boat—I'm on the exact same hrt regimen, and I'd like my doctor to switch the anastrozole (arimedex) to exemestane (aromasin). Were you able to convince your doctor to make the switch, and if so, how did that conversation go?

From a health perspective, exemestane is much better for the lipid profile. For this reason alone, it's optimal for a HRT/TRT protocol IMO. Ideally, you wouldn't need any AI on a TRT dose. Critics of the TRT scare study of late point out many of the participants were on way too high a dose of AI, lowering estrogen far too much out of range which has its own negative consequences on lipids and cardiovascular health. Many of the alleged downsides of TRT treatment are actually associated with overuse of AI by idiot doctors, not the test itself.

Article related:

**broken link removed**

Last edited:
My cholesterol was 152 after being on some aas as well as Arimidex EOD. My diet and cardio was on point so that's probably what helped. I'm guessing if you aren't eating clean and not losing fat then maybe Arimidex is not that forgiving on your lipids but if you are dieting then at least according to my blood work, Arimidex had zero effect on lipids.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk 2

My cholesterol was 152 after being on some aas as well as Arimidex EOD. My diet and cardio was on point so that's probably what helped. I'm guessing if you aren't eating clean and not losing fat then maybe Arimidex is not that forgiving on your lipids but if you are dieting then at least according to my blood work, Arimidex had zero effect on lipids.

Definitely. Good diet and cardio will make a huge difference. My point is don't use AI on TRT unless it's absolutely necessary. And then, if you must, get bloodwork until you key in the dosage scheme that keeps E2 in the ideal range. Crushing E2 longterm has more ramifications for health than the TRT itself.

I see that you stated you are only using .25 mg adex twice a week . That is a very low dose and most likely wouldn't raise your cholesterol ..it's like taking 25 mg drol only twice a week and blaming that on elevated liver enzymes . Make sure your diet is in check and retest in 4 weeks .

I see that you stated you are only using .25 mg adex twice a week . That is a very low dose and most likely wouldn't raise your cholesterol ..it's like taking 25 mg drol only twice a week and blaming that on elevated liver enzymes . Make sure your diet is in check and retest in 4 weeks .

I agree, your dose is low. Smart.

I'm taking Anastrozole .5mg EW - 24 hrs after injecting 80mg Test Cyp. EW.
I went above range on 100mg test EW so he reuduced to 80mg.

Anyway, my lipid panel sucks now too. My TRT doc and my regular doc are puzzled. They both know about my AI and TRT.
FWIW here are my details;

E2;
31.6 down to 10.0 then up to 22.6
(range 7.6 to 42.6)

I went on a high fat / low carb diet before it dropped to 10.

total cholesterol may have dropped but that always isn't a positive change. you have to look what exactly dropped HDL or LDL ... you should be looking for a healthy hdl/ldl ratio. this is a common scenario in trt too

I ran gw1516 at 10mg a day while I was running 300mg of tren ace for 8 weeks. Less than a month after I finished cholesterol was 145. Gw1516 is magic.

Synthetek Industries – Innovative Bodybuilding Products: Syntherol SEO | Human Kyno | L-Carnitine | Liver Protectants | Appetite Stimulators | Vasodilators - www.synthetek.com

I have worked with three different HRT places and all prescribed anastrozole. I asked to switch and was told no by all three. I am getting ready to switch on my own to see how I feel.

I have worked with three different HRT places and all prescribed anastrozole. I asked to switch and was told no by all three. I am getting ready to switch on my own to see how I feel.

Many of the "TRT Clinics" just follow a cookie cutter approach to their clients because they do high volume of patients for maximum profit.
For example, 200 different people all from my employment group ALL going to the same clinic so clearly its just about money and not your health. Hence the high volume and cookie cutter approach to TRT.
Additionally, i think there is a generally accepted "protocol" that these docs use in order to not draw unnecessary attention to themselves if they deviate off the norm. Obviously docs can write scripts for off label treatments but many i have talked to are scared to death from the state medical review boards and don't want to come under investigation for anything out of the norm.
I would just do the exemestane on your own then check your labs and adjust from there.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131