over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Clomiphene Citrate

jshopper1963

Newbies
Hi, does anybody know anything about Clomiphene Citrate / clomid, to stimulate natural testosterone production in men? I'm 51 years old, need a little help, mother natures not complying[emoji9] I have ostarine that I'm going to start taking sometime soon, just trying to clarify if ostarine suppresses testosterone? ??

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Hi, does anybody know anything about Clomiphene Citrate / clomid, to stimulate natural testosterone production in men? I'm 51 years old, need a little help, mother natures not complying[emoji9] I have ostarine that I'm going to start taking sometime soon, just trying to clarify if ostarine suppresses testosterone? ??

Ostarine will suppress natual testosterone and will raise estrogen levels over time.

Clomid will increase natural test and could be great for you. However some guys don't react well to clomid. For your goals 50mg ed should be enough to make a difference. Have you not considered TRT as in testosteone injections?

I was researching clomid use a while back and it seems there are a some docs that are prescribing clomid for trt purposes .25 mg/day is what they are staring guys at and if bloods come back with low test still then 50mg/day is given .it seems to be cheaper than standard trt and fairly safe . it won't make you sterile if you are still interested in having kids

you are 51 why do you think natural production will ever be good again? nothing can fix it mate, no offense...decline starts at 30-35 for men some luckier than others. Clomid/nolva/hcg whatever will only work while you are on those drugs and i would never recommend clomid or nolva long term.

time for trt prescriptions if you want to be in range

you are 51 why do you think natural production will ever be good again? nothing can fix it mate, no offense...decline starts at 30-35 for men some luckier than others. Clomid/nolva/hcg whatever will only work while you are on those drugs and i would never recommend clomid or nolva long term.

time for trt prescriptions if you want to be in range
:) I hear what your saying, last time I had it checked it was at 435 :( my doctor would not prescribe t.r.t, I have no knowledge on how to self treat with trt, concerned with the prostate issues that come with trt, I feel fairly good, my lifts are coming along, I'm at 1.5 X body weight on D.L & squat but body composition is coming along slower than strength. If my doc would get on board , I'd do trt.

I was researching clomid use a while back and it seems there are a some docs that are prescribing clomid for trt purposes .25 mg/day is what they are staring guys at and if bloods come back with low test still then 50mg/day is given .it seems to be cheaper than standard trt and fairly safe . it won't make you sterile if you are still interested in having kids
First off I definitely don't want more kids! My doc will not prescribe t.r.t I'm also concerned about prostate issues with trt. The clomid sounds pretty benign as far side effects go.

Almost a year. I usually get blood work once a year, oh btw,I've only been weight lifting seriously with a p.t for about 4 months all workouts based around the three basic lifts.

bro I believe you are looking at bigger prostrate problems by having low T than by being on HRT....your getting close to the bottom threshold....

I am on trt comid. Started at 25mg 3xw and saw no results. Increased to 50mg 3xw and test level jumped to 730 from around 300's. I have secondary hypogonadism. I am 40 years young.

bro I believe you are looking at bigger prostrate problems by having low T than by being on HRT....your getting close to the bottom threshold....
Low T gives you prostate problems? Wow my MD forgot to mention that tidbit of info! I may have to take on more work, in order to afford a endocrinologist.

Or for the amount of that you can get a 3 pack of test e from a sponser and have 6 months of trt

My dad is 61 he has recently had his blood work done and his results were 11 nmol/L the first time and 7 nmol/L the second time (UK measurement units). I spoke with Emeric about this, he gave his advice and he will be self administering TRT at 20mg EOD subQ.

I would go with this option if any followed by bloodwork every 3 months to see what, if anything is changing. Get full bloodwork before you start as well.

Ostarine will suppress natual testosterone and will raise estrogen levels over time.

Clomid will increase natural test and could be great for you. However some guys don't react well to clomid. For your goals 50mg ed should be enough to make a difference. Have you not considered TRT as in testosteone injections?
I was going to take the Ostarine at 15mg for 4 weeks, will suppression of T happen in that time frame?

I was going to take the Ostarine at 15mg for 4 weeks, will suppression of T happen in that time frame?

At that dose and cycle duration it should be minimal at worst.

Last edited:
Almost a year. I usually get blood work once a year, oh btw,I've only been weight lifting seriously with a p.t for about 4 months all workouts based around the three basic lifts.

what were your test levels like a year ago?

I would get them tested out before you do anything, even mildly hormonal. remember on trt many times its for life

what were your test levels like a year ago?

I would get them tested out before you do anything, even mildly hormonal. remember on trt many times its for life
Low 400s:( I am just finishing a 4 week cycle of bulbine natalensis, any suggestions for reasonably priced blood work, what's average cost to get full blood work done?

At that dose and cycle duration it should be minimal at worst.
Do you believe there is any way to (naturally) raise test levels? I looked into bulbine natalensis & have been taking it & tudca for the last 4 weeks, feel pretty good, examine.com says it's good stuff, it does need to be cycled,

Clomid makes me feel bitchy, moody and kinda of like an asshole... a woman with PMS comes to mind.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
mvdds
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws